AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gamer Tags

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gamer Tags

Hello I had this idea when I just posted in a thread, so everyone can put thier gamertags here and then play each other

Mine is Deathbyspartan (which is silver but I am getting it gold soon) but my gold one at the mo is DeathbyspartaUK so add me and we can play.

so anyone put thier gamertags here tell em what console and what games

as for me at the moment its Halo 2, Ghost recon advanced war fighter(360)

and battlefield 2 modern combat (360) which I will get in a week so WOOP

so please post

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I don't have any one name I use, but I do sometimes follow certain patterns.

The few times I FPS online or on network, I usually go by Mr. Happy
    The few times I play RTS games online, I'll choose Pikachu Boy (not because I like Pokémon. It's a long story)

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so you have two then lol?

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't hook my 360 up to the internet until I move out of here, so hopefully I'll be able to play Live around august.

Other than that, I have some advice, don't waste your money on BF2:MC. I haven't played it on live yet, but the console controls suck a lot worse that I would have guessed (especially the helecopter controls) and the single player campaign really isn't all that interesting. Get BF2 for the PC instead if you can

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ahh do not worry I have the demo and i think its awesome because I have never had one on the p.c. I want one on the 360 so yea, the helicopter controls are tricky but its sooo much more satisfying when you take anthoer chopper down so thank you anyway.

I hope to play you one day

property of CS BlueFlameXsoul will become famous soon enough BlueFlameXsoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

I hope no one feels insulted when I put this gamer tag up, so just for safety purposses I am Scottish, Irish... and French

UpSkirtScotsman - Xbox live
    ~Nobility isn't a birth right, it's dependent on ones actions~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL ok I shall add you, but good name

Closed Thread

Thread Information