AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

"'Home'...?" Ninelle said softly, not use to that word.

Was that place really a home? Ninelle had been described the word by many Shinra employees before and even by Sephiroth himself...But no place felt like home...Not since...Sephiroth changed and tried to destroyed everything.

Ninelle gazed up at Vincent and gathered her voice.

"I am not techically a part of Jenova...Just...A replica...A copy...None of her blood is mine," Ninelle told him. "It's just...Designed to be exact to her's...That would really make Nii-chan my Big Brother...But that's not the reality of it...I didn't have the luxury of a birth...A mother...A father...Or a family."

Yazoo dismounted his bike and strode up to Kadaj silently, moving like a cat, each step filled with purpose.

"There, there little brother..." Yazoo cooed. "Haven't you realized? She's...Like us. Mother has influence her..." He added. "That bullet I drove into her flesh had enough force to go through a normal human being...But it only went a little deep...I wanted...To ensure what we sensed was real..."

Yazoo gazed out over the waters, his green eyes glowing softly.

"Those girls...Are not ordinary and it would be in Mother's best interest to show them the true path...Her path," Yazoo said softly. "One girl resembling Mother herself...Another of her grace like us....What a gift Mother has placed before us! This way...Big Brother...Is irrelevant to our plans...We have...More of our kind to replace him."

Yazoo turned and grinned at Kadaj. It was filled with deviousness and plans to come.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Ishtiama smiled abit nodding, "Alright... Just be careful, alright, Vincent?" she called out to him as he sped away, hopping he had heard. Smiling brightly, Ishtiama shifted icy hues onto Ninelle, "C'mon. Let's go." she said softly grabbing the girl's hand leading her along like a big sister would to her younger sibling. Ishtiama giggled as she began rambling on, to Ninelle about how much fun they would have, she spoke of slumber parties, and "girl's night out". Ishtiama couldn't stop rambling on and on about everything she had learned when she escaped from ShinRa, after Sephiroth was defeated and killed.

She looked along the long road tilting her head, "It's night time... We'll be able to see just as well out there, y'know, since there's a full moon tonight." Ishtiama said to Ninelle in a calm yet slightly obnoxious tone. She was happy she'd finally have someone who would hang around with her, and not run off all the time, wheather it was to mourn over a guy she couldn't have, or the just be anti-social. Or even if it was to just be alone to think, she didn't think that Ninelle was like that. Not the kind of person who... needed all that crap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadaj gave a wide grin as he nodded, "You're right... You're absiloutly right!" Kadaj said triumphly as he stood from the ground turning his form around, hair swaying abit with his rapid turn. "That girl. The one with the black hair, she had the grace of mother, her abilities were flawless! And the smaller one, oh she resembled our mother so! Perhaps, this is her gift, to us? To show us she's proud?" Kadaj questioned astounded, yet curiously. Adding in a whisper he questioned, "What of Loz, though?" tilting his head, the man nibbled at his lip curiously shifted eerie green hues onto the eldest sibling, slits narrowing.
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 06-17-2006 at 08:14 AM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

The motor of Vincent's bike roared as he sped through the forest. He saw a body of water up ahead and a silver-haired boy with a double-bladed katana. It was Kadaj and next to him with the longer hair and gun at his side was Yazoo. Vincent just looked straight ahead at them and started to go faster and faster. He saw Kadaj look at him. Vincent was gonna hit him. Vincent backflipped off of the bike and let it speed into Kadaj. As he was in the air Vincent took out his three barreled shotgun and Death penalty. He landed behind Yazoo and pointed the guns at his back. "Why are you two after us?"

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a simple turn, Kadaj avoided the motorbike easily. His hand whipped back unsheathing the Souba elegantly as he watched Vincent, "What do you 'After us'? We're only after the girls. You should be ashamed of your self for stealing them from us." Kadaj cooed in a dark tone. "You should know, right? I mean, what other elegant beings have Mother's grace, and looks?" Kadaj questioned curiously as his tilted his head to the side abit. A slender elegant hand reached up brushing a few strands of hair out of his eyes, Kadaj's tongue traced over his lips as he continued to watch Vincent closely, chuckling.
    Fans located Here

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reno walked through the Forgotten city with the electro-rod in one hand and his tracking device in the other. He was looking for two of his missing turks, Elena and Tseng. "Dammit, where are they. They couldn't be far off." The tracking device suddenly short-circuited and shocked Reno. "Gah. Damn piece of junk." Reno threw the device against a tree and kept walking with his head down. He walked through what seemed like an endless tunnel of tree. He gave a sigh of no hope until he heard two voices. They sounded like girls and he smirked. He saw them come through the trail and ran up to them. "Hey ladies. Say have you two beautiful girls seen two turks around named Elena and Tseng? It would be great if you two beauties could help me." Gives a charming smile to Ninelle and Sakura.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo gazed over slowly to the red-cloaked intruder. His pupils converted to tiny slits as his eyes flickered with their eerie sea-green glow. Yazoo watched him intently, like a predator desciding if it wanted to chase down it's next meal.

He turned his foot slightly, shifting his weight so that he turned facing the reven-haired man. Yazoo's long silver hair flowed down his shoulders and a chuckle escaped his pale lips.

"Old men...Shouldn't be chasing down the young...You might...Break a hip," Yazoo cooed. "Now leave...Before I get very...Angry...And descide to avenge my beloved Nightmare Revolver and the lost of my pet..."
    Ninelle followed Sakura like a baby chick, her white dress fluttering as she walked barefoot. Ninelle's long silver hair sparkled in the moonlight, spilling over her thin frame and her pale green eyes glittered like odd-coloured stars.

Half of the things Sakura mentioned like "Slumber parties" were unknown to Ninelle, but from the description Sakura gave her it sounded quite fun. When she was told what happened to Sakura at Shinra Ninelle became deathly quiet.

"Can I...Tell you a secret Sakura-san?" Ninelle asked softly. "Nii-chan...Before all of this...Nii-chan had a true dream...One not...Chosen by Jenova..."

Ninelle closed her eyes for a moment, taking a slow breath that was a bit strained. It was painful...To remember such a dream that had died so long so.

"Nii-chan...Wanted to be the greatest SOLIDER in order to help people...Who were suffering...Even people...Like us," Ninelle whispered. "He wanted...Be be a hero...But...He was very pained by not knowing his origins...I heard from Hojo-san...That is what destroyed him...And sent him into the arms of Jenova..." She then explained. "When he returned to Shinra I tried to help him remember his dream but he would not...He said...He had no need for a dream...With Mother's expectations for him..."

"I cannot save this world Ninelle...It was a child's wish to do so...And as such things...They fade away with the wake of reality..." Sephiroth's words floated back to Ninelle. "These people are suffering because this Planet wills it so...They are damned at birth because they are merely born! I shall end that suffering by eliminating the cause of all the pain...Mother's guiding hand will determine it all Ninelle....The humans...Are such wretched creatures...They must forever lie in peace while I continue Mother's will..." He added. "Mother will descide everything...And since you are made in her likeness...It is only right that you deserve life...By my side."

Suddenly a red-haired man approuched them and Ninelle quickly hid behind Ninelle. Ninelle peaked over Sakura's shoulder and her pale green eyes did not waver. The young man...Was surpisingly good-looking and Ninelle was both afraid and amazed.

"S-Sakura-san..." Ninelle whimpered.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 06-17-2006 at 09:28 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I would stop your little smart remarks if I were you. Or I will make you live in a nightmare. I am not young or old. And Ninelle and Sakura are not your pets. They don't belong to you or Jenova. They are their own keepers and I'm here to keep you from ruining their lives." Vincent saw Yazoo about to release Velvet Nightmare. Vincent shot at Kadaj twice with Death Penalty and swiped at Yazoo face with his golden claws.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo easily evaded the attack by lightly stepping aside. He watched the golden claws sail past his face, centimetres from his nose and flesh. With a dark smirk his green eyes flickered lightly and he gazed at Vincent.

He moved his foot slightly, the ground crunching beneeth the leather sole of the boot and suddenly he lashed out. His foot made contact with Vincent's unprotected stomach and in a split second, while Vincent was doubling over from the blow, Yazoo dove his elbow into the middle of his back and then grabbed a fistful of his raven hair, tossing him into the ground. Yazoo stood over Vincent shaking his head.

"You're not very fun to play with..." Yazoo said in disappointment, placing his fists onto his hips. "In fact...You're rather very boring! ...And when I'm bored...I like to break things...Especially little toys like you!"

With that Yazoo stamped onto the middle of Vincent's back, adding a vicious blow upon where he had already been hit with Yazoo's elbow. Yazoo raised his foot once more and brought an even more vicious assault to Vincent's spine. There was a soft crackle of bones and Yazoo smiled.

He had broken the spine...Yet....But it was still such a sweet, sweet sound.

Yazoo pressed his foot harder and grinned.

"So...The girl's names are Ninelle and Sakura...? My, how sweet...They've been named after flowers...." Yazoo cooed. "I'm guessing my pet is the one you call Ninelle since the Ninelle flower is a pure white flora...Just like that little dress of her's..." He then chuckled. "You can't stop us Old Man....I've already claimed the little Ninelle...And Mother's will shall not be denied...In fact...It will be reality!" He then spat pushing his foot harder onto Vincent's back.
    Ninelle hid behind Sakura fearfully. She had no idea what this new man with red hair's intentions really were. She couldn't sense any rsonance from him, but Ninelle knew that some of the world's threats were not from Jenova herself.

Suddenly she realized she had forgotten the sword she had recieved back from the strange girl who had visited the church. She would have to go get it and suddenly realizing she was unarmed made her terribly nervous and feel so uneasily vunerable.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent growled and brought his clawed hand up. He drove the claws into Yazoo's stomach and used it as leverage to get up. His spine didn't bother him at all. But Yazoo had ticked him off greatly. When Vincent got up, he quickly deprived Yazoo of his precious gun by taking it from the holster. "I wouldn't screw with a monster with me, If I were you. Vincent was holding the gun in his blood-stained claws. He began to squeeze it and make claw marks in it. He threatened to destroy the gun with his facial expression. "Now tell me what you want with the girls or your precious Velvet nightmare will be scrap metal. Vincent squeezed the gun barrel tighter with his claws.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo cried out in pain and rage. Crimson blood dripped down black leather, flowing past his gloved fingers which were trying to keep the wounds together. Yazoo gritted his pearl-white teeth, his sharp canines exposed like some sort of feral animal.
    His green eyes were strained with the screaming agony of his bleeding body and the deadly temper Yazoo only let out in full every so often. As Vincent began to crush his beloved Velvet Nightmare, Yazoo snapped. Ignoring his wounds he lundged, plowing his bloodied fist into Vincent's face and snatching his gun away in a split moment.

Blood poured from Yazoo's wounds, streaking down his abs and past his left hip, tricking down his leg. Yazoo's breathing was strained as he force himself to leap backwards, barely making a smooth landing. He clutched his weapon to his chest and doubled over, silver hair hiding his face.

"You'll....Pay...For...That!!" Yazoo panted with a snarl, promising the threat.

He shakingly reached into a pocket of his jacket and pulled out a potion. He raised the bottle to his trembling lips and yanked off the cork with his teeth. He spat it over his shoulder and pressed the bottle's rim to his lips, drinking the contents as one would a shot at a bar. Slowly the effects of the potion took affect and Yazoo's wounds healed.

Yazoo stood and tossed the bottle aside. It hit the ground and shattered upon impact. His eyes became steely and cold as they affixed upon Vincent.

"You seem...Rather attached to these girls...Am I right?" Yazoo said smoothly. "Too attached....Even though Mother is calling for them to join us..." He added devilishly. "What we want...Is none of your buisness Old Man...It's the will of Mother who wishes it and if you interfere...Her wrath will be upon you."

Yazoo silkily strode over to his bike and gazed over his shoulder to Vincent.

"Those graced by Mother...Will be together as one whole..." Yazoo said just as silkily as he had walked. "You'll see...Soon enough." He added. "Kadaj...This Old Man....Is boring me...Let's go...Attend to other matters."

Yazoo mounted his bike and revved the engine.

"Next time we play Old Man...I'll break you," Yazoo promised. "...And I'll enjoy...Every second of it."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 06-17-2006 at 06:06 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Took the hand and saw the other one giong to his forehead "you got the illness"she said softly after standing and wiping the dust of her clothes. she presses a piece of paper in his hand "i need to go but come to this adress in the morning"she resumed her walk to the sleeze bar while adjusting her mask a bit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama gave a light gasp as she held Ninelle behind her, "Wha--? No... I'm sorry." Ishtiama said in a flat tone as she turned to the side pulling Ninelle gently along, "C'mon." she'd murmmured quickly before firmly holding onto Ninelle's hand tugging her along as she broke into a jog down the road, hair wafting off her shoulders, eye's sparkling elegantly, she pulled Ninelle along down the road, icy hues would shift over her shoulder back to make sure no one was following. Assured, she slowled down, shifting her gaze back ahead of her self. Sighing she shifted her eyes to Ninelle, "Hey, you alright?" she questioned curiously, biting her lip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadaj smirked abit as he crossed his arms watching the ordeal, but soon he spoke, "Indeed he does seem attatched... Especially to this... Lovely dove, Sakura..." Kadaj said in a darkening tone, a grin spreading wide across his slim pale lips. Smirking he nodded to Yazoo's comment, chuckling, "Like those two flowers." he added darkly as he mounted his motorbike. A moment passed as he revved the engine taking off quickly, Souba firmly holding in it's sheath.

Looking over his shoulder to Yazoo, Kadaj tilted his head yelling back to him, "We should wait. Till tomarrow atleast, let the doves rest, and let the eagel go unspecting as if we're not going to collect our presents." Kadaj said, speaking of Vincent and the two girls.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent had dodged the punch by jumping back. He saw the two silver-haired men once again speed off down the trail. "They'll be back. They just won't stop until they're dead. How annoying." Vincent went over to his bike that was lying on the ground and brought it back up to its wheels. He mounted the bike and started it. The engine kicked on and Vincent biked back down the trail he came from. "I'll have to be observant. Who knows when they'll kidnap the girls."

---------------------------------------------

Reno's mouth hung open in surprise as he saw the girls jog away and he started to run after them. "Wait! I'm just looking for someone! Why are you running away!?" Reno started to catch up to Sakura and Ninelle. "Wait! Stop! Dammit stop running so fast!" Reno whined. He finally just forgot being casual and tackled Sakura to the ground. "I just want some help."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle's sensitive ears perked up and her pupils turned to tiny slits when she looked back to see the red-haired man chasing them. When he tackled Sakura, Ninelle let out a sharp cry of fear for her friend.

"Sakura-san!!!" Ninelle cried.

Weaponless and without aid, Ninelle gathered her courage. She dove into the situation and without thinking grasped onto the young man's long ponytail. She yanked...Hard!

"Leave...Sakura-san alone!" Ninelle shouted, trembling in fear, but keeping a vice-like grip upon the man's hair. pulling him up a bit by the ponytail. "If..If you're going to try to hurt her....I won't let you!"

Ninelle was shaking terribly, but she refused to let go. She was going to protect Sakura...Even if she didn't have her katana...She was determined to stand her ground.
    **Poor Reno-kun!! XD Well...We need some comic relief anyway! -~_^_**

Yazoo followed Kadaj and nodded at his comment about waiting to aquire the girls.

"I can...Wait...If you can brother," Yazoo said. "I'll need to mend my clothes...No man should go before a woman looking so shabby, now shouldn't he?" He added with a chuckle. "Besides...I have to repaire my Velvet Nightmare..." He added bitterly his eyes drifting down to his holster to see the battered gun. "That Old Man will pay for what he's done to it...I'll break and crush his bones like he tried to my precious deathdealer..."

Yazoo drove on, his silver hair whipping around his shoulders. He could still sense...The girls. Their haunting resonance sang through the air and wind...

Just like a faded and forgotten song the blood still knew.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reno let out a scream of pain as his hair was being pulled. "OW! HEY WHAT ARE YOU OW! LET GO! I just need some OW help!!!!" Reno quickly got up from the ground and put his hands behind his head. As he was doing this, he accidently elbowed Ninelle in the nose. He felt an instant relief when his hair was released. He turned around to see Ninelle on the ground and bleeding from her nose. "Oh. Oops." Reno went down to help Ninelle. "Hey are you okay?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You jerk!" Ishtiama interjected as she jumped up flawlessly sending her heel into his face causing him to fall back, "Ninelle come on!" she called as she grabbed her hand yanking her up like a rag doll pulling her down the road as she ran. After a few minutes Ishtiama slowed down, panting she keeled over onto her knees, meh'ing. "God, what a jerk! I hope Vincent is fairing well..." Ishtiama then said quickly biting her lip quietly. "Are you okay?" Ishtiama quired as she shifted icy hues up to Ninelle curiously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadaj nodded, he could wait. Deffinately could he wait. The feeling plundged his heart painfully, the sense of Sakura leaving his body ever so slowly as they moved away from the two "special" ones. Speeding off into the night, hours passed as they finally came to an INN. Ofcourse, Kadaj had a few spare dollars on hand, "Psh. I was right to take this money from that guy we assulted.." Kadaj cooed as he pulled the bike into the parkinglot, comming to a slow stop, he dismounted the bike.

Taking care of bussiness in the man's office. Good thing these men were unknown here, for, they could be.. in alot of trouble in simple terms. Grinning Kadaj took the key quickly from the man opening a door marked 96. Opening the door slowly, Kadaj's upper lip twitched abit as he seen everything before him. Cocking a brow he shifted eyes back to Yazoo giving a rather nervious embaressing chuckle as he shifted hues back to the darker colours room. Entering, he plopped down on a bed looking at it curiously. "Meh.. I remember these to be so much more comfortable." Kadaj murred in a soft tone as he looked to his side, it was bare thanks to that... Beautiful. Yet ignorant wench stabbing him. "Have to fix this..." Kadaj cooed to him self softly.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yazoo muttered something like. "You fix something? Now that's a laugh..."

Yazoo strode over to the other bed and plopped down, carefully removing his jacket. Large claw marks had slashed the beautiful leather and Yazoo was bitter. He reached into one of the pockets and found a random potion he had ever so carefully pilfered from a town market a while back. The vender had sworen it would mend any and all ripped or broken armor or apparal.

Yazoo poured it onto the tears and slowly the jacket fixed itself and Yazoo grinned slightly.

So the old merchant man wasn't a con...He thought with a bit of satifaction.

He tossed his jacket onto the end bedpost and laied back, his lean abs and chest exposed. His face may be beautiful like a goddess's but he was mos defiantly male.

He stroked his bare flesh, remembering the pain and blood. He despised how easily his beautiful skin had been tore apart. He would...Have his revenge.

He rolled over onto one side, his back to Kadaj.

"Hey Kadaj...Where's Loz...?" He suddenly said with realization. "Don't tell me...He got lost a again...He's probably crying over Mother somewhere...Again."

Ninelle shakingly touched her bleeding nose and stared at the blood upon her hand. Flashbacks hit her hard and Ninelle's hand began to quake even worse than any other incident. Her pupils converted to pinkprick slits.

Whispering filled Ninelle's mind. She began to look around abruptly, the whispering so realistic it conflicted with her reality.

"Ninelle...."

"Ninelle...."

Suddenly a resonance hit her fast and hard. A warm breath seered the back of Ninelle's neck and a soft touch...As if a hand was upon her cheek fleetingly grazed her. A voice whispered loudly into her ear, but seductivly.

"Ninelle...Come back...To me."

As suddenly as it came it was gone. A tear ran down Ninelle's cheek without warning. She barely even knew...It had fallen.

Ninelle turned to Sakura.

"I-I...Dropped my katana back where that man attacked me..." Ninelle whispered shakingly. "I...Have to go get it...I have to get it back....!"

Ninelle turned and ran, passing by the strange red-haired man. Her green eyes were frightened and almost...Trauamatized.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent saw Reno,Sakura, and Ninelle all running and chasing eachother. He sped by Sakura and grabbed Reno by his jacket and threw him through the trail. Vincent turned the motorcycle off and got off. He walked towards Reno and grabbed him by the collar. "What do you want Reno. Are you here to collect Sakura and Ninelle also!?" He Ninelle running and grabbed her as she past by. He looked at the blood that ran from her nose and down her pale face. "Reno, what did you do?" He dropped Reno and Reno scrambled to his feet only to meet up with a gun at his face.

--------------------------------------------------

"Vincent wait!!!" Reno covered his face with his hands that were shaking as if he was freezing cold. "I didn't do anything. I just needed to know where Elena and Tseng were. I didn't mean to start anything, honest! A-a-and that blood on the girl's face was an accdent. I swear! Please don't shoot me!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent's sudden grip upon Ninelle scared her. Ninelle let out a cry and struggled to free herself from his grasp.

"Let go! Let go! LET GO OF ME!" Ninelle cried. "Please...Let me go...!"

Ninelle slumped, falling to her knees, crying. Her silver hair covered her face as she sobbed. She held a hand to her face, trying to stop the bleeding. Crimson blood splashed onto the grass.

Suddenly it turned black, killing anything it touched upon impact. Ninelle continued to cry, as if in immense pain. Her sobs became more wild and strained, Ninelle couldn't contain herself.

It hurts...! It hurts! Why am I so helpless...? Why am I always...Denied my own will? Why can't I live...? Ninelle's thoughts rapidly swarmed her mind. I can't bear this pain...! Oh save me Nii-chan! Somebody please...Save me!

Ninelle tried to pull herself away from Vincent but his grip was stronger than she could break.

"Don't....Don't look at me!" Ninelle cried, curling up, hiding her face. "Please...Don't!" She then said weakly. "Don't look at me...Like I'm...A monster...."

Black blood turned to red and the bleeding stopped. Ninelle was a shivering little thing curled up. She loathed her weak will and inhuman-like incidents. She hated the fact...She would never....Be accepted if people knew what she really was.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs steps into the dirty run down bar causing it to silence for a moment before turning back to there bisniss. She moved to a small booth where a male was smoking a cigar in the shadow and chuckleing when she sat down. He blew some smoke in her face causing her to blink "What brings you to me, i thought you would not ever talk to me again" she glares at him. And rests her arms on the table "you never told me she survived" She spoked hushed. The male leaned into the light reavealing he was in his mid thirty's with dirty blond hair and a scar running across his cheeks. He chuckles "so she has awakend.." he took another drag of his cigar.

Babs glares "When her nii-chan arises she wil not be able to stop him would she?" The male shook his head "no she can't stop him but with you fathers research you can stop the illness". He smirks revealing yellow teeth "how far are you anyway". Babs looked to the table "i found someone to test it on" he smirked "good". He leans on the table "also meet loz if you can" he chuckles "he would probely like how you look now"she grits her teeth as he steps out of the booth and walks out of the bar but dasent get up.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent let go of Reno and held onto Ninelle with two arms. "Ninelle calm down. It's just a nosebleed. I'm trying to help you!" Vincent took a cloth from his pocket and pressed it to Ninelle's nose to kepp from bleeding anymore. "Just calm down and tilt your head back. You'll be fine." Vincent gave her the cloth and turned to Reno. "I know where they are. They are back with the president. They were in very bad shape. I fixed them up as best I could.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle's eyes glowed and her pupils turned to slits. With a burst of strength she never knew she had within her frail body, Ninelle pushed Vincent away. Her nose had stop bleeding entirely and she sat, silver hair covering her face.

She remained silent and her eyes returned to normal. She looked away and refused to gaze onto anyone.

She then began to speak. Her voice was soft and dark.

"No one...Can help me," Ninelle whispered.

She then stood and patted her dress to rid it of any dirt. She began to walk towards where she had dropped her katana in the battle with that silver-haired boy. Ninelle walked slowly, she felt drained and hopeless.

Soon she reached the area that she had fought in and saw her Katana lying in the grass, metal glittering in the faint light. She bent down and her pale fingers wrapped around the ivory-white hilt. Ninelle raised the long blade that was nearly as long as her Nii-chan's.

With a graceful movement she swiped at the air, making the blade sing. Ninelle closed her eyes and silently sat down near the water's edge, holding the unsheathed blade close to her.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs sits in the boot for around 20 minutes before standing and walking out of the bar. outside she pulled her old cellphone from her pocket and looked at it 'i have the number..i can call him..but should i'?' she thought. she walked back to her apartment and walked through a park. She looked at a couple of kids with the 'illness' and sighs. A half a hour later she walked into her apartment and dialed the number, she waited a moment as it ringed and then it was picked up "vinced it's babs meet me at my apartment as soon as possible, i have some information" she unlocked her lab while talking. After she enterd "one more thing, take the others with you i think that sakura girl wil freak if she finds out you were with me"she closed the connection and started up her computer

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Cloud found himself wandering the dessert, The noise of his fully powered motercycle roared through the dessert. His black sunglasses reflected the rays of the glistening sun and he suddenly stopped, skidding along the sandy rock and right up to a cliff's edge. It wasn't that high up but it was an impulse he had.

Strange...I stopped. Why's that? Maybe...this feeling I've been ignoring...This sense of which I feel his presence. Maybe I shouldn't ignore it anymore. No. I'm being paranoid.

He started up his bike again and sat there staring at the city and the dessert horizon.

Ninelle...I said I'd protect her and I left...I'm so...careless. I won't lose you, Ninelle...and Sakura...I just can't be careless anymore. I need to grow up and do what I'm supposed too instead of cowering from... ...

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

Vergil Kristofferson- somewhere wandering around Midgar

After helping this girl (more like, woman) get back on her feet, he saw that she had pressed something into his hand.

Go here next morning? Why not. I'm in the mood for some company anyway.

After making sure that she was fine, he watched as she entered some sleazy bar, and he walked on his way. Back towards where he lived.

How did she know I have Geostigma?! Crap, must be the bandages...

After shaking that little incident out of the way, he shook his head and made his way back to his small apartment, looking at the piece of paper.

What could this be anyway?
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information