AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: star dust angel rpg sine up

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 10:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default star dust angel rpg sine up

this is my first rpg i hope it gets aproved

story: the year was 10000 ad this was the age of angels dragons and summoners and lets not forget the star dust angels a race of dragons and angels comebine there was a war between the angel and dragon race becuse it was forbidden to have marrey those 2 races one day a yung man name ice braker from the angel race fell in love with a girl named silver from the dragon race ice braker was a prince of the kingdom of star dust king dome the girl silver was the princess of the star dragon kingdom she also fell in love with princes ice braker the king of the star dust angel kingdome drakeo found out about this and lounged a atack on the star dust dragon kingdom as a resolt the queen of star dragon silver moon atacked back but doing the war a black wolf demon shows up from the rage from both kingdoms and killed them all littel did they know ice braker and silver had a son named michael the wolf atacks the baby but was rhrown back from a powerfull force but it left a haff moon scar on the baby head the beby was left all alone that night a traveling swords men named Bob comes by the next day and he hears a baby cry Bob picks up the baby and desides to races him as a son
    21 years latter
    and so the story starts here
    Last edited by xssence; 05-15-2007 at 01:39 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Why not read the rules????
    you have to send your rp via PM to Maid Mia and she arroves it there

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Forum Member xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence has a reputation beyond repute xssence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i read them ied give it to her win i can im on a wii so cant coppy and pace ied copy and paste it win i can win i swich to a compuyer i hope its aproved

ok its sent to her
    Last edited by xssence; 05-15-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

no offence but maybe you should learn how to spell propel english cause with how you write she wil probely not aprove it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know how to spell its just useing a wii is hard

Member Efrieda Arwaltz will become famous soon enough Efrieda Arwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

Why aren't you using a keyboard like a normal person?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dont have a lap top

Member Efrieda Arwaltz will become famous soon enough Efrieda Arwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

Do you have a computer at all?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not alowed to use my moms with out promishon so i use my wii for back up

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not an approved RPG please read all the guidelines.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information