AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Here it goes people! I changed my name back so it messed up the post abit x.X; Again, Ishtiama Sakura is me so... yeah...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lifestream. That's what they called the river of life, in which circles the planet. Giving life to it and everything inhabbiting. Shinra Electric Power Company discovered a way to use the Lifestream to their advantages, an energy source. Because of Shinra. People were able to live pretty comfortable lives. But, many thought it was because they were taking from the planets life. Shinra used their power to stop anyone who got in their way. Shinra had a special group of worriors known as SOLDIER. All of the SOLDIER's were given JENOVA's cell. JENOVA was the calamity that fell from the sky, a very long time ago. And tried to destroy the planet.

Anyway. There was one SOLDIER named, Sephiroth. Who was better then the rest. But... When he learned of the awlful experiments that created him. He began to hate, Shinra. And then, over time. He began to hate everything. Shinra, and the people against them. Sephiroth who hated the planet so much, he wanted to make it go away. And the people who tried to stop him.

There were many battles. And with each and every battle. More sadness emitted from it.

Then it came, that choosen day. And in the end. The planet it self, had to make all the battles stop for good. The planet used the Lifestream as a weapon. And when it burst out of the earth, all the Fighting. The Greed and Sadness. Everything, was washed away.

Two years have past since the planet fought back...

But it would seem, the planet is still alot angrier then we thought...

It's called Geostigma. The desease, that took alot of lives...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sigh passed the girls lips as she leaned against the brick wall of the Seventh Heaven Bar. "Hmph... This is such a waste of time... Tifa where're you?!" Ishtiama questioned impatiently as she stomped a foot against the concreat. "Ergh!" she added vanomously.

Probably sulking about over, Cloud again... Why doesn't she just find someone who's actually there..?

Ishtiama quietstioned silently as she shifted her gaze about the streets, her head pounding abit from the headache she had gotten that morning, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" she chanted as she wavered back and forth on her heels. A soft breeze brushed through the quiet streets, carrying her long hair gently, her skirt like cloak that resembled Tifa's catching on the air lightly as well. "Forget it." Ishtiama said in defeat as she kicked the ground, her feet carrying her off down the surprisingly empty street, the hope of finding someone bright in her young mind.
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 05-30-2006 at 06:20 PM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs adjusts her mask as she climbs out of the pit. The people that took care of the injured ones of the fights scurried to the fallen opponent. People got out of her way as she passed, she had a lucky night with only a gash on her upperarm and a black eye usealy people of that guys weight gave more damage. With the money in her pocket she moved to her apartment. she glances at ishtiama when she passes her but dasent pay her much atention.

Once she was there she took a shower and bandaged the gash and putted some cream on her eye. sitting down on her couch she started to shift papers checking her plan again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

The ruins of Shinra's once proud headquarters lay in the wake of the aftermath of a battle that took place two very long years ago...A now deserted and ravaged place, various creatures skittered among the twisted metal and were the only life to be found.

At least the only life thought to be.
    Mako. The life energies. A swirling pale green that gave the living their breath and the dead a home to return to.

Haunted by dreams of a time long ago. Ninelle slept. But something called out to her, asking her to arise.

It resonated with her entire being and she could no longer dream away...It was...TIME.
    Ninelle's eyes snapped open. The glowing pale green irises haunting, ye compelling. Her pupils thinned to tiny cat-like slits. Her dreaming was over.

It was time to awaken.

Her pale hands reach outward through the glowing Mako energy within her tube-like container and touched the glass. Her hands glowed the same light and within seconds cracks began to form, spiderwebbing throughout the surface.

With a crack, the glass shattered and the liqiud Mako energy rushed out into the ruins of the destroyed lab. Slowly, but surely Ninelle emerged, dripping, yet strangly and serenely calm.

"Big Brother...Nii-chan? Where...Are you?" Ninelle called softly.

She tried to sense his energies...But nothing came to her.

"I see..." Ninelle said softly. "Big Brother..." She then whispered as a tear ran down her cheek. "Nii-chan..."

Ninelle gazed around at the ruined hidden lab and lightly her hand grazed her shoulder bearing a barcode tattoo. What had happened while she slept? For how long had she been sleeping?
    With the groan of metal giving way a hole opened up in the ground and creatures shrieked, scattering as a silver-haired foreigner to them emerged. Ninelle slipped out and stood, gazing at her surroundings.

She suddenly raised a hand to block the sunlight which was too much for her eyes that had been deprived from it for so long.

"So...Shinra has fallen," Ninelle whispered.

She then gazed around once more and smiled.

"So does this mean...I'm free?" She then said softly.

Ninelle made her way to the nearest town. Her paleness and silver hair made her an oddity to the civillians. Her white dress swayed as she walked and Ninelle smiled at all who stared at her, was confused by the people who ran from her as well.

"This is the outside world?" Ninelle mused aloud watching some children race across the street. "Nii-san was right...It really is...Strange and amazing."

Ninelle began to explore more when she spotted an alley. Curiously she ventured down it and her bare feet pattered upon the cool cement.

Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and then another. Two men forced her down and Ninelle was too shocked to cry out.

"Well, well...Looks like we found ourselves a stray boys," A third man chuckled. "So sweetheart...If you wanna get out of here in one piece...Hand over all yer cash."

Ninelle gazed at them blankly.

"C...Cah-sh...?" Ninelle said prouncing the word. "What's...Cash?"

"Are you stupid? Money!" The second man holding her right arm snapped.

"Money...?" Ninelle asked. "I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Boss, I think this one's got the Stigma in her head!" The first man holding Ninelle's left arm huffed. "Let's let her go and move on..."

Suddenly the third man pulled out a knife and placed it at Ninelle's throat. Ninelle cried out, memories of such things haunting her.

"Shut up or I'll kill ya!" The third man threatened. "Now give us your money or I'll cut you up!"

"I don't have this money you speak of...!" Ninelle cried.

"Liar! That's it...I'm gonna show you why it bad to lie girlie!" He growled raising his blade.

Ninelle let out a whimper and watched a flash of silver come down.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Vincent stood on a cliff that overlooked Midgar. It seemed so peaceful, so quiet, ut it wasn't. Not with that dreadful geostigma disease going around. It did seem like The great Sephiroth had been slain, but he still lived in the lifestream and in the stigma of the diseased citizens. Vincent feared that Sephiroth would return shortly. "Hmph. Seems like he just won't give up." Vincent jumped down from the cliff and landed on his feet at the bottom. "Now where can I get a phone?" Walks towards Midgar.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama continued to stray down the sidewalk quietly, a sigh passing her lips, "Okay, Cloud has an excuse for dissapering... Not you..." Ishtiama murmmured softly, as she kicked a small stone infront of her,

Vincent you're always going to the Forgotten City... Why?

Ishtiama questioned silently in her head, "It's not like everyone else doesn't ditch me as well." Ishtiama said flatly with a heavy sigh, "Hm?" she questioned lifting her head to look around, the sound of a young girl being heard,

The ally.

She thought softly as she broke into a run sliding at the ally, the young girl being abused by the three men, "Hey! Let her go!" Ishtiama demanded as she resched her hand to her side, placing it along the hilt of her sword, "Now..." she added in a dark tone, her eyes narrowing as a small hissing sigh escaped her lips, her fingers dancing along the hilt of her sword, the sheath tapping against her leg lightly. Her eyes narrowed as she gave a lighr grunt, "Any day now..." she whispered impatiently, her foot tapping lightly as her leg slid out infront of her, ready to whip out the shining blade and attack the men if nessaicary. Reacing down, the words of money being heard, she dug out a couple bucks from her pocket, chucking it at their feet, "That's all there is, leave her alone." Ishtiama demanded again, the pennys and dimes rolling a few inches before dropping with a painful clink.
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The men smirked.

"You don't look so tough honey..." The third man chuckled nervously, stilling his motions, but keeping the blade near Ninelle's throat. "Empty yer pockets, I don't believe you...I may just let her live if ya do."

Paper...? Ninelle thought in disbelief gazing at what the woman had thrown at the men's feet. These men...Are willing to take my life over paper? Nii-chan...Is this what you were telling me about two years ago...? But you said this world was beautiful as well...So why...Why is this happening? She thought as she held back tears.

The men became impatient, edgar to move on to their next victim.

"That's it...Just get her!" The third ordered, grabbing Ninelle and keeping his knife to her pale throat. "Break a few bones to teach her to be quicker in answering a man's humble offer!"

The other two lundged and Ninelle was so helpless it sickened herself.

"No...!" Ninelle cried softly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*HEY! This isn't a discussion board! This is an RPG that you must sign-up for so please stop spamming! Sorri Saky-chan but I had to intervene ><;; I'll turn this into an add on to my previous post.*

Ninelle watched in horror as the men rushed at the woman. Suddenly her entire body began to ache and her pupils turned to tiny slits. Ninelle moaned and her long silver hair covered her angelic face.

She could sense something...Something calling to her.

Nii-chan...? Ninelle thought painfully.

Suddenly she snapped out of it and raised her face.

"Stop! Please stop!" Ninelle cried, trying to free herself.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 05-31-2006 at 08:21 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm..." Ishtiama murmmured with a smirk as she whipped the swordout of it's sheath quickly, yet elegantly, "Vincent, where're you when I actually need your help... Nor are you excused Tifa." Ishtiama said softly, her head dropping for a moment, "Let's get this over with I suppose." Ishtiama add as she kneeled down abit, jumping into the air landing behind the men rushing at her.

"Too slow." she mused as she sent a foot into the back of the one man, sending him to the ground. Smirking she sent the hilt of her blade into the pressure point of the seconds man's neck. "Really... You're to slow." she said as she gazed at the men for a moment. Turning, she glared at the third man, walking over casually she narrowed her eyes giving a quick spin shooting the sword towards his eye, the blade stopping only centimeters from it.

"Take the money... And leave..." she hissed as she kept a steady aim on his eye ready to pierce it at any moment.

I'm not in the freaking mood for your crap, Mr... Just take the money... And go...

Ishtiama thought venomously as she shot a free hand down to her pocket, turning it inside out, "I got nothin' more. Just scram, alright?!" she announced loudly once more.

OOC: Crimson, feel free to jump into to this if you want. o.o;...
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 06-01-2006 at 10:11 AM.
    Fans located Here

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent had entered the sinful city of Midgar. He walked around the town square. Everyone was either walking freely or cowering in the darkness of the slum alleys. There were people sitting in corners that just had no hope on their faces. The worst part of this scene were the children who just sat around or played. These were orphaned children, most likely affected by the stigma. Vincent continued walking until he stopped again. He heard faint sounds of battle and the worried voice of a girl as she screamed no. Vincent thought of who would be causing the battle sounds. "Ishtiama..." Vincent jumped up onto a solemn rooftop. He walked along the connected rooftops. The sounds became louder. Vincent stopped at a ledge and looked down. He saw Ninelle crying as she tried to make peace. He looked at three men trying to apprehend Vincent's friend Ishtiama. He took out a gun that had three barrels and shot a round into the air.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The last man jumped at the sound of the shots and when Ninelle tried to break free, he hit her in the side of the head with the hilt of his knife.

"Nice try girly!" The man growled at her as she fell limp into his grasp, the turned to the woman. "It's too late now, this one's gonna die for yer mistakes!!" The last man standing stammeringly shouted.

He made a motion to slit Ninelle's throat when suddenly he found he couldn't move his hand. Ninelle's head was limp now, and slowly she looked up at her captor. Her eyes became tiny slits and they bore into the man's fearful eyes.

An overwhelming feeling sparked through the air. It was deadly and powerful.

His gloved hand began to drip a black substance. He had the Stigma. He shrieked and tossed Ninelle into some trashcans, as if she was merely garbage. He ran off and Ninelle lay, stunned and doll-like.

Her eyes had returned to normal and Ninelle lay there. She barely could comprehend what had happened.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama watched the chaos for a moment before she ran over to the trashcans dropping her sword onto the ground, reaching in grabbing the limp girl, lifting her up, 'Here we go." she murmmured softly as she placed the girl on the ground, her arm resting under her head suporting her.

"Bullets..." Ishtiama murmmured looking up, a smile quickly replacing her features, "Vincent!" she cried out happily, laughing abit, "Nice shootin' tex." she added playfully looking down to the girl once more, "Hey! Hey, wake up." Ishtiama said softly, tilting her head abit.

"Hmm... Vincent, get down here, see if you can wake her up." Ishtiama called up to her friend, shifting her hues up for a moment before fixing them on the girl once more, "You're gonna be okay." Ishtiama assured to the young girl, smiling. "Gaah... You're uncontious... And I'm-- It's no wonder Vincent and the others are always running off." (x.X) Ishtiama said softly, cringing abit, "Now you're talking to your self..." she added witha roll of her eyes as she looked at the concreated allyway, the bulletholes in the cement givng tiny sparkles, "He really does know how to shoot..." she murmmured softly as she looked up to see if he was comming.

Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ninelle's eyes slowly fluttered open and she let out a soft groan. Her silvery, almost white shining hair slid from her eyes and Ninelle, gasped, pushing away from the women. With a cry she curled up near a wall, frightened and scared.

She gazed back at the men and whimpered. She was trembling. What kind of world had she awoken to?

"Nii-chan...Why...?" Ninelle whispered so softly only she could hear.

Ninelle looked up at the woman before her. Her green eyes filled with tears about to rush.

"What is this nightmare...?" Ninelle asked. "When will I awake? But this...Feels...Real? Is this really real?" She then said looking at her pale hands. "Is this...Reality?"

Ninelle began to barely close her eyes and a resonating feeling began to waft from her. It called out in an almost electrifying way...Summoning someone or something in others to her, communing to the very soul of the living beings near her. She gazed up at the woman, her eyes softly glowing a pale green light.

"Who...Are you...?" Ninelle asked softly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent held his gun back down by his side. The smoke in the barrel curled up into the air and Vincent looked down at Ishtiama and the frightened Ninelle who seemed to be having some kind of mind battle. Vincent jumped down by Ishtiama and walked over to Ninelle. "Hm. Ishtiama, who is this girl?" Vincent shook her with his clawed hand. "Wake up. You're safe now."

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

During all the commotion, Cloud was but a few metres away. He was coming at the gruop rather slowly. He scratched his right arm then ran his hand through his golden hair.

Why do I have so many thoughts? And why are they all about...

He looked up only for a second then stopped as he saw Vincent standing by two young ladies. He looked everyone up and down, taking in all the details.

At least SHE isn't there...

He straightened himself and walked up behind Vincent. Standing a few feet away he turned his body to them all and tilted his head a bit. "What's going on?" He questioned in an emotionless tone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishtiama frowned looking up to Vincent, "I--I don't know." she said in a soft tone as she girl jumped away from them, blinking, Ishtiama cringed, "You ungreatful brat, I save you and this is the thanks I get?! And who the hell is this Nii-chan person?" Ishtiama questioned annoydly crossing her arms as she stood up next to Vincent. His frame towered her own as she looked up to him, a hand reaching up tugging a strand of his hair nearly to the point of removing it but not quite, "Do you know who her Nii-chan is?" Ishtiama questioned softly as she tilting her head her icy hues catching onto his own crimson gaze to catch just a small bit of emotion if she could.

Looking back, another fimiliar face came into veiw, "Cloud!" Ishtiama said in an excited tone as she smiled brightly, "Hey. Do YOU know how Nii-chan is?" Ishtiama asked again not quite waiting for Vincent's reply, her head tilting, locks of dark raven black hair cascading into a silken river over her shoulder, the lighter coloured hair tie holding it all up. Icy orbs flickering between the two men she looked back to the uncontious ones on the ground cringing, "Meh... Loserfaces." she growled before looking over to Ninelle placing a hand on her hip leaning abit onto her foot, "Who're you anyways?" she questioned in a slightly softer more curious tone.
    Fans located Here

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Cloud simply shook his head. "No idea." he answered then stepped up a little more to see what exctly was going on.

"She seems delusional. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously." He turned his gaze to the sky.

It figures...rain. I had better make sure my bike is attended to.

"If you need a place for the girl, my place is availble. And I'm hardly ever there, so she won't have to be frightened of me. But whatever, that's about all I'm offering help-wise." He stated as he began to walk towards the church that he had claimed as his residence.

And if I'm lucky SHE won't be there. I don't want to deal with her right now, I've got too much on my plate as it is.

He raised his hand and flicked it as a wave, saying goodbye to everyone. Then he placed both his hands in his pockets. "Oh, and the church is big enough for everyone. Make it your base...if you like." He kept walking then disappeared around a corner, heading in the direction of the church.

I hope Tifa isn't there.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 06-04-2006 at 08:23 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent watched as Cloud left. "Don't mind him. He's just been in a bind. But about this girl. She seems to be dangerous in some ways. You did see how she gave those thugs the stigma. Could she possibly be part of Sephiroth?" Vincent kneeled down by Ninelle. "Hey. What is your name." Vincent shook her.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

So, my little Ninelle is released....She now may spread my Stigma to all who dwell this damned planet....My operation has begun.....I am inside the Planet's LifeStream, yet I can exist whilst I destroy this Planet at the same time.....I shall spread....My Stigma, a cancer to its' cause.....

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Vincent's hand neared Ninelle's pale skin Ninelle's pupils turned to tiny slits as horrid memories of a labratory rushing through her mind. Needles, tubes and countless tests. Men and women in white coats staring at her, subjecting her to such torture.

"Don't touch me!" Ninelle cried, backing away from Vincent. "Please...Please don't..."

Ninelle's pale green eyes were tearful. She was scared and confused. What was this world she had awoken to?
    Then a word was spoken that made Ninelle cringe and awed at the same time.

Sephiroth.

Ninelle slowly stood. These people around her made her feel boxed in, caged.

"Nii-chan...?" Ninelle said softly. "Where are you...?" She added softly.

Ninelle turned to the people around her.

"Name...? What is...A name...?" Ninelle asked confused. "Do you mean...What I am called? They called me Jeneve...But Nii-chan said I am Ninelle. Yes, that is a 'name' isn't it? I am Ninelle!" She said with a bit of happiness in her voice. "I am Ninelle!" She then said beamingily with a smile.

Ninelle shakingly took a step forward and gazed around at everyone like a little bird.

"What are all of your...Names?" Ninelle asked curiously.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Tora walks the streets of Midgar, extremely exhausted.
    Damn...I...Need to move...on...
    Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally
    That is what the woman said...Tifa...But...It is harder than I had thought...I have the will, but I still oddly refuse to beleive Sephiroth is dead...Although he is in the LifeStream...I still have my destiny to fullfill...Sephiroth...When you arrive, I will be ready...And Cloud...Does not matter...And as for Rinaku...He shall fall as depicted...But for now, I need rest...
    He walks further down an ally; He almost barraged right through Ninelle.
    "My...apologies, young one," said Tora softly.
    Upon studying the scene, he discovers Vincent.
    "Hello...Vincent. How have you been?," asked Tora, shocked about meeting him.
    I have not seen him in months; I wonder if anybody else of the group is here...

Tora...Let me see through your eyes...
    Tora's eyes twitch a little; Sephiroth views what Tora view's, while he drifts, omniscient, in the LifeStream.
    ...Hmm...It seems Ninelle is meeting the others...She will now make them trust her...She is so naive...And as for my friend, Tora...He is distant...I can not control him...I can only receive his help...I hope that he was blood deep in his promise...It seems that things are getting...interesting...

The Stigma in Tora's eye twitched, and he felt the presence of Sephiroth.
    I have met a young girl...She called herself Jeneve...Who is she? She seems...different...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent stood up and looked Ninelle. "That look in your eyes. It is too familiar. Please we are just trying to help you. You shouldn't be out here in the streets alone." Vincent walked towards her. "Your name is Jeneve? I am Vincent." Vincent walked back over to Ishtiama. He shot his crimson eyes back at Ninelle. "So, your name is Jeneve, but who is your Nii-chan?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At the moment of someone calling her Jeneve. Ninelle held her head, memories searing her mind.

"Heh, heh, heh...The sythedic embodiment of the Mother...The new Eve...Jeneve." A voice floated back to her. "You are only a weapon...An experiment...You are not a person. You will never be...Human."

Ninelle shook her head and let out a small cry.

"Ninelle! I am Ninelle!" Ninelle cried. "Where is Nii-chan? He's gone isn't he? I can't sense him anymore! He's gone! Nii-chan's gone!" She then cried, rushing to Sakura and crying softly against her. "I'm all alone! I'm...Alone..."

Ninelle continued to cry softly. Her tears falling onto the ground sparkling. Her long hair covering her face.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Tigris your post is ridiculous... The first one was sad. And the second was just plain pathetic... Who the hell is Tora? I never accepted any customs of yours. I'm affraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the RPG for now, =/ Untill you can get your posting skills straight and such..

Ishtiama blinked as she held Ninelle in her arms lightly, shifting a gaze over to Vincent she cocked a brow, "You're being unsually sweet, today." she said softly up to him, a smile creasing her features as she admired him for a moment, "I like it." she said with a small giggle as her hand gently rubbed along Ninelle's back, "Well. If that's what your nii-chan calls you. That's what I'll call you, Ninelle!" Ishtiama said in a happy tone, giggling lightly as she tilting her head abit looking down at the small girl.

Shifting a gaze over to Cloud she nodded, "'Kay. Vincent, will you stay with us too?" she questioned curiously, cocking a brow up to him, icy hues fixing on his own crimson gaze curiously.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent turned around and started walking out of the alley. "I suppose so, if Cloud will do nothing to help us fight this tragedy. I'll be there later tonight. You should be fine with Cloud." Vincent turned around and threw Ishtiama a tranquilizer. "Use it in case she starts having another episode. We can't let her wander this place alone. It's to dangerous, especially since she can spread the stigma. I have a feeling I know who she is similar too..." Vincent looked at Ishtiama and nodded. He jumped up onto a rooftop and disappeared.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"S...Stig...Ma?" Ninelle prounced confused by the word. "Is that what that man had?" She asked. "Wait...No! I didn't~!" She then cried backing away from Sakura.

Ninelle ensured she had space to run. She was like a frightened wild animal.

"I didn't cause that illness!" Ninelle tried to explained. "He already had it within him...I didn't do that to him! I would never hurt a person! Honest!" She protested desperatly. "Whatever he had...Was calling to me...It was..."

Ninelle suddenly ceased speaking.

It was like me...! She thought in realization.

"Wh...What's going on? I don't understand..." Ninelle said softly. "Nii-chan..." She then added with a whisper.

Closed Thread

Thread Information