AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign-up: Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Accepted! Yes... It was Accepted. So. NYAH! Don't ask! LPS said she would give me a shot on this RPG, so... yeah! Let's do this! =D

RPG Request: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is more less a reinactment of the movie, "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children".

History: The Lifestream. That's what they called the river of life, in which circles the planet. Giving life to it and everything inhabbiting. Shinra Electric Power Company discovered a way to use the Lifestream to their advantages, an energy source. Because of Shinra. People were able to live pretty comfortable lives. But, many thought it was because they were taking from the planets life. Shinra used their power to stop anyone who got in their way. Shinra had a special group of worriors known as SOLDIER. All of the SOLDIER's were given JENOVA's cell. JENOVA was the calamity that fell from the sky, a very long time ago. And tried to destroy the planet.

Anyway. There was one SOLDIER named, Sephiroth. Who was better then the rest. But... When he learned of the awlful experiments that created him. He began to hate, Shinra. And then, over time. He began to hate everything. Shinra, and the people against them. Sephiroth who hated the planet so much, he wanted to make it go away. And the people who tried to stop him.

There were many battles. And with each and every battle. More sadness emitted from it.

Then it came, that choosen day. And in the end. The planet it self, had to make all the battles stop for good. The planet used the Lifestream as a weapon. And when it burst out of the earth, all the Fighting. The Greed and Sadness. Everything, was washed away.

Two years have past since the planet fought back...

But it would seem, the planet is still alot angrier then we thought...

It's called Geostigma. The desease, that took alot of lives...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Character Sheet:

Name:

Materia: (I do NOT want everyone to have Materia. PM me first, and ask about it, and what Materia you want. Don't just go right off the bat saying "Bahamut is mine haha not yours." if you do this, you're sadly mistaken. w.w)

Weapon:

Apperence:

Bio:

RP Sample: (Post an Example of your RPing skills! =D)

(If you could. Please, also post a peice of your RPing skills as the character you've choosen to play or what not. Also. I don't want alot of demons and crap like that, okay? Concidering the only demony dude is really Vincent. Sooo... =D Yeah, end my rambling and pick a character!)
    (PM for Materia Details.)

Canon Characters:

Name: Cloud Strife

Materia:

Weapon: One large sword that disconnects into seperate peices.

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...s/cloud013.jpg

Name: Tifa Lockhart

Materia:

Weapon: Hand To Hand Combat

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/tpic.jpg

Name: Vincent Valentine

Materia:

Weapon: Gun.

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...mb_profile.jpg

Name: Barret Wallace

Materia:

Weapon: Gun Arm

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/bpic.jpg

Name: Cid Highwind

Materia:

Weapon: Spear like thing...x.x (Correct me please.)

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/cpic.jpg

Name: Yuffie Kisaragi

Materia:

Weapon: Some sort of Ninja Throwing Star

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/ypic.jpg

Name: Red XIII (Nanaki)

Materia:

Weapon: Claws, Fangs, etc.

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/Npic.jpg

Name: Rufus ShinRa

Materia:

Weapon: Gun

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/c013.jpg

Name: Reno

Materia:

Weapon: Electric Stick

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/rpic.jpg

Name: Rude

Materia:

Weapon: Electric Stick

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...vens/r2pic.jpg

Name: Aerith Gainsborough (I'd preffer if who ever plays Cloud, plays Aerith for the flash backs and such.)

Materia:

Weapon:

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/apic.jpg

Name: Marlene

Materia:

Weapon:

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/mpic.jpg

Name: Denzel

Materia:

Weapon:

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/dpic.jpg

Name: Sephiroth

Materia:

Weapon: Masamune (Seven foot long sword.)

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/spic.gif

Name: Kadaj

Materia: Bahamut Sin

Weapon: Souba (The Two Bladed Sword.)

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...avens/Kpic.jpg

Name: Yazoo

Materia:

Weapon: Velvet Nightmare (Gun)

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...vens/y2pic.jpg

Name: Loz

Materia:

Weapon: Dual Hound

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...vens/l2pic.jpg

Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 05-24-2006 at 03:55 PM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Custom Character Sheet:

Name: Ninelle (Nin-Elle)

Materia: Shiva, an All Materia, Cure and a Meteor *They're merged into her body though*

Weapon: Magic

Apperence: *Her eyes are like Sephiroth's though*

*She's immune to the Geostigma...Read more to get an idea why.*

Bio: An Shinra Experiment that was locked away and long forgotten. By creating an alternate synthedic Jenova gene Ninelle was "born". She grew up in Shinra alongside Sephiroth who she considered her Big Brother in name, but not by blood. When he left one fateful day...And returned to hate everything, Ninelle tried to save him from himself...But she could not.
    Sephiroth tried to convince her to join him, but Ninelle was taken away by Shinra. Shinra locked her deep beneeth the headquarters, hoping that Sephiroth would never ever be able to use her for his gains. Now she has awakened years after the battles, emerging from the rubble which is now Shinra.

RP Sample: Oh Saky you know! lol
    Ninelle's eyes snapped open. The glowing pale green irises haunting, ye compelling. Her pupils thinned to tiny cat-like slits. Her dreaming was over.
    It was time to awaken.
    Her pale hands reach outward through the glowing Mako energy within her tube-like container and touched the glass. Her hands glowed the same light and within seconds cracks began to form, spiderwebbing throughout the surface.
    With a crack, the glass shattered and the liqiud Mako energy rushed out into the ruins of the destroyed lab. Slowly, but surely Ninelle emerged, dripping, yet strangly and serenely calm.
    "Big Brother...? Where...Are you?" Ninelle called softly.
    She tried to sense his energies...But nothing came to her.
    "I see..." Ninelle said softly. "Big Brother..." She then whispered as a tear ran down her cheek.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 05-24-2006 at 04:29 PM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Squeal! Oh, Otaku. <3 Accepted. =D

By the way. Here's my character. Crappy bio. I took it off the first post adding it here. So.. Hah!
    Name: Ishtiama Sakura

Materia: She currently contains no Materia

Weapon: A long, silver coloured elegant blade takes home in a sheath at her side. She also occasionally uses hand to hand combat.

Apperence: She holds a rather short five foot six frame. Her skin is pale almost as the newly fallen snow. Her eyes are an icy blue, holding a mysterious, frightening tinge to them, no matter what she's doing. She has slightly long black hair stopping at the middle of her back, she usually keeps it tied up with a hair tie, keeping it out of her eyes when she's fighting. She wears a dark blue tank top, that shows off alittle of her midrift. She wears rather short, jean shorts, but she wears a half cloak around her waist, starting on each side of her hips down, tieing infront with a belt. Along side the belt a loop is where the sheath of her sword sits. She wears regular sneakers, that are a dark blue. The right foot has a white tie and the left a black one. The two different colour shoe strings show her difference to the world.

Bio: After the battle against Sephiroth, is when Ishtiama came into the picture (My character knows Cloud and Tifa and everyone else. >_> So. Nyah.I wrote this on the spot so shush I couldn't think w.w) she met Cloud once and became friends with him and Tifa in a rather short period of time. Ishtiama tended to wander through out the time she met Cloud and Tifa and the others. She'd been asked many times by numourous people what and where was she before she met them. Little was, but so much was known. All she knew was she use to be used as an experiement. Something for the Mako. Although she was born by human parents, she was taken and tested on. Somehow her body is now a rejector to the Stigma. She's been unable to carry the sickness for some odd reason. But anyways, she dreds on those memmories, but blocks them out as best she can.

RP Sample: Standing in silence, the younf woman reached a hand up, placing it on her forehead, groaning softly, "Why..? Why use ME as a damn experiment..?" she questioned softly to her self. Ishtiama narrowed her icy orbs shaking her head slightly, "It was the past... Nothing more then that... I'm happy now... I have friends, and a place I can... well... I can't really call it home I guess... Since I wasn't born here..." she said softly, talking to her self softly. But they accept you... a small voice told her, she shook her head abit, "Whatever..." it was more a growl but soon her hand flew up slapping her self on the forehead, "Stop talking to your self you freaking idiot." she growled, venom dripping off her every word as she kicked the ground under her feet
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 05-24-2006 at 03:56 PM.
    Fans located Here

Junior Member Dituni is an unknown quantity at this point Dituni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2006 05:36 PM
    Threads

Default I would love to be cid!!!!

Name: Cid Highwind

Materia:

Weapon: Pole arms

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...eavens/cpic.jpg

He is the most uncouth of the protagonists, constantly swearing, losing his temper and chain-smoking cigarettes. Despite this rough appearance, he has a good heart, and is even voted temporary leader of AVALANCHE at one point. The residents of Rocket Town all call him "the Captain," where he serves as something of an honorary mayor. Shin-Ra's airship maintenance crew considers him a legend and were easily convinced to mutiny in stealing the Highwind for him. He fits into the archetype of an oyaji. Since childhood, Cid dreamed of becoming the first human in space. He almost achieved this goal through the Shin-Ra Space Program four years before the events of Final Fantasy VII. However, just as the rocket, Shin-Ra No. 26, was about to launch, Cid realized that an engineer named Shera had defied orders and ran a last-minute double-check of the rocket's oxygen tanks. Continuing the launch on schedule would have resulted in her death, and so Cid scrapped the launch in order to save her life. In the wake of this disaster, Shin-Ra concluded that space exploration was not financially viable, and withdrew funding from the project altogether.

The hot-tempered Cid blamed Shera for destroying his dream, and Shera, being extremely devoted to him and the achievement of his dream, accepted the blame completely. After the incident Shera devoted herself to doing whatever she could to atone for her "mistake," and Cid continued to treat her abominably.[3] However, her concern over the oxygen tanks is eventually proven to have merit when an explosion of the oxygen tank she was checking during the original launch temporarily traps Cid in orbit during a later successful attempt to launch the rocket into space. After this, Cid finally forgives Shera, realizing that she probably saved his life.[4] As a result, he has a newfound respect for Shera and her work.

Aside from his ambitions as an astronaut, Cid designed a number of aircraft and was also a great pilot. Among his designs were the propellor plane, the Tiny Bronco, and the airships Highwind and Shera (the successor to the Highwind seen in Advent Children, named in honor of Shera—in Japanese, it is called the Sierra, which are both the same name in Japanese).

By the time of Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, one year after the events of Advent Children, he is a legendary airship pilot and became the leader of an airship division with support from the World Restoration Organization. He is also now married to Shera.

RP Sample:
    The sound of the propeller engines rings in the back as cid opens his eyes; he adjust's his goggles as he sits up at the end of his bed, wipping the sleep out of his eyes, his body tells him he needs a ciggarette.. as he walks through the corridors of the seirra he pulls out his lighter and flicks it on, the brownish walls light up with an orange glow as the ciggarette catches flame. He hears foot steps behind him, soon after a young voice yells out "Cid! Cid! wait up! I need to speak with you." as he turns around he knows who it is just by the sound of the voice its Yuffie....
    argh sometimes she can be so annoying..
    Last edited by Dituni; 05-24-2006 at 09:56 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice. I like it. Buuut. One more thing! Could you include a pieces of your RPing skills as Cid in your post? =D I would appreciate it if you did. ^-^ Thanks.

Edit: I like it Dituni (I think I spelt that right...x.X) But one little thing! I know I'm being annoying about this w.w; But, could you make it past tense? Like, Instead of "Cid walks" make it "Cid walked" okay? ^-^ Other wise!

ACCEPTED!
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 05-25-2006 at 08:09 AM.
    Fans located Here

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Can I request to be Cloud?

Here's a sample...

"I just can't anymore." Cloud's eyes gazed upon his old weapon. His thoughts drifted from memory to memory and he finally sighed. This was where he had decided to move on. It was all over and now he could begin anew.

I'll never forget...but I'll resist remembering.

He turned his back, the light breeze blew through his golden hair and taking one more sigh he smiled slightly, hopping onto his motorcycle.

I guess thats where I'll stop. >.>

I wouldn't mind being Kadaj either. -.-
    Last edited by Kaikou; 05-25-2006 at 08:13 AM.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Name: Vincent Valentine

Materia:

Weapon: Gun.

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...umb_profile.jpg

Bio:

Vincent was once a member of the Shin-Ra Company's Turks, a group of highly skilled operatives who specialized in various activies such as espionage, kidnapping, assassinations and serving as bodyguards. When he was assigned to supervise a project spear-headed by his father Grimoire, he fell in love with a scientist named "Lucrecia Crescent," an assistant to his father. However, despite his feelings for her, they parted ways when Grimoire died saving Lucrecia's life. Vincent would later meet her for a second time while assigned to supervise the Jenova Project in Nibelheim, where she was serving as an assistant to Professor Gast. There, Vincent tried expressing his feelings to her, but she rejected him out of guilt over Grimoire's death, ultimately entering a relationship with her associate Hojo instead. Lucrecia became pregnant afterwards, supplying a test subject for the Jenova Project's intentions to investigate the effect of Jenova cells on an unborn child.

Vincent objected to the use of humans—especially Lucrecia and her unborn child, whose parentage he was uncertain of—as live test subjects. Even so, in the interest of science, Lucrecia proceeded with the treatment and suffered various ill effects as a result. Outraged, Vincent confronted Hojo in the Shinra Mansion's underground laboratory and a heated argument ensued. Hojo ended this confrontation by pulling a gun from his lab coat and shooting Vincent down in cold blood. Vincent's body was placed in a large experimental capsule for use in Hojo's experiments based on Lucrecia's research of the Lifestream, originating from the time of her assistance to Grimoire. While Hojo's experimentation resulted in Vincent's anatomy being altered to where he could temporarily change his phyiscal form into monsterous enities (Galian Beast, Hellmasker, and Death Gigas), Lucrecia exposed Vincent's body to G Substance, a contaminated form of mako, and he became Chaos, an entity intended to pave the way for Omega Weapon by killing all living things.

Under the influence of Chaos, Vincent became consumed in feral rage and broke out of his confinement. Lucrecia then used a materia that could control Chaos' power to calm Vincent and place him in a deep slumber. By the time Vincent reawakened on the operating table—with Hojo and Lucrecia nowhere in sight—he responded to his modified body with both anguish and rage. Later, during the time frame of the game, Vincent is discovered by Cloud's party in a locked room in the basement of the mansion. Here, he had been sleeping inside a coffin for some 23 years as a self-inflicted punishment for his inability to prevent the Jenova Project, which Vincent referred to as his "sin". He then joins AVALANCHE in their quest to stop Sephiroth.

Sample: The former turk, Vincent Valentine monotinously walked through the Forgotten City that radiated with the light of the white trees. As he walked his bronze foot-wear clanked against the ground. The light of the trees shone on his pale and fair face that was covered by locks of jet-black hair. Under those locks were his crimson eyes that match the color of his rugged and torn cloak that trailed behind his form and over his dark shadow. After walking through a tunnel-like pathway of the glowing trees, Vincent stopped at a pond of water, sort of like a small spring. He looked over it and into its depths. It was deep, but calming. It was also pure since this was the watery coffin that Aeris rested in.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai-chan, Yazoo-chan would be good for you! *Sorry about the spammies Saky >.<;;*

Um, I have a question...This is taking place the same time as the movie, right, not before or after, correct? *Just wanted to be absolutly sure! -^_^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But I don't know much about Yazoo...all I know is he talks very soft and sinister like.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaikou: You're accepted as Cloud. ^-^

Crimson: I love it! You're in!

Otaku: Yeah, it's like a reinactment of the movie, but with alittle space for us to work. ^-^

Glad to have ya all aboard!

So far the current Cannon Characters are taken:

Cloud Strife: Kaikou
    Vincent Valentine: Crimson Eyes
    Cid Highwind: Dituni

Keep em' commin guys!
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*jumps around in a circle* Wooo-hoo! Now I have to watch advent children again...just so I can get in clouds mood.

Oh! Get Viola to be Yuffie, she's good at that...and I bet Mac would be good at... o.o woah! I forgot his name...the guy with red hair. (It's on the tip of my tougne.)

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

His name is Reno. Unless you're thinking of Red 13.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ya Reno.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reno-chaaan! <3 *Swoons* OH! And thanks for the info comfermation Saky! I really appreciate it!

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Trying out for Tifa.

Tifa sat in one of the empty chairs of the old beaten down church, a field of flowers before her. She set her hands in her lap and gazed at the flowers. They looked beautiful as the sun shun down on them. She was there becuase she had gotten a note from so one to meet her here. Some one she hadn't seen in a while. Sounds of footsteps broke the silence. She smiled and stood up, "Cloud."

K. I'll stop there ^.^
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Negi: -Giggle.- You're in! =D

Everyone else: Easy on your postin', 'kay? -Is starting to sounds like Shido from Nightwalker...- x.X Aye aye aye... Anyways. Yes. Easy on your posting. x.X; Don't want anyone to get lost... -Is like...wha?-

And the guy is Reno. Red XIII or better known as Nanaki is a puppy dog thing. ^-^; Hah. Anyways...

KEEP THE PEOPLE COMMIN! SO WE CAN START THIS UP SOON! =D
    Fans located Here

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

May we use custom charcters? If not, I wish to be Sephiroth.(Or anybody else, evrybody is awesome, but Sephiroth and Cloud are my favorite)

Name: Sephiroth

Materia:

Weapon: Masamune (Seven foot long sword.)

Apperence:

Example:
    Cloud flies at Kadaj, aiming for take down.
    The moment of impact, Kadaj was no longer; in place, stood a tall, long haired man holding a terrible Masamune.
    The man was Sephiroth.
    He spoke with an eery, soft voice, saying
    "Good to see you, Cloud."
    Sephiroth looks upward, coldly, into Cloud's eyes, with a malovent smile.

I know it isn't much, but I can really do better. I am just out of it.(If only it was a Saturday)
    But I hope you like it. I loved Advent Children and I am currently going to burn it to my computer.It is awesome.
    Last edited by Tigris; 05-26-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was alittle... Er... Kind of Power playing Cloud... And I didn't really want you to copy the exact same thing as the movie. Try something with Sephiroth by him self or something... Don't powerplay, be descriptive, and... yeah. =D
    Fans located Here

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

Name: Kadaj

Materia: Bahamut Sin

Weapon: Souba (The Two Bladed Sword.)

Apperence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...eavens/Kpic.jpg

Sample: Leader of the enemy but hated by many
    not known where he came from but shows who he is with power
    Last edited by The Kid; 05-26-2006 at 07:33 PM.

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Sorry, i did not know. i just figured to use that. But I will make up one.
    Sorry for the trouble.
    But may I do it tommorrow? I can not post very well today....I do not feel good right now. I will make up a good post Saturday, ok?
    Also, can we have Custom Characters?

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Kid: Errr... Uhm... Yeeah... Sorry. I think enough samples have been posted to get the idea, so. No. Rejected. w.w;

Tigris: Ofcourse, hun, take your time, and yes you can have a custom if you fill the form out in my first post. ^-^
    Fans located Here

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

no cool

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You gotta make a sample post about a paragraph long. Dragon doesn't want anyone stinking up the rp with one line posts. You gotta make longer posts kid.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yush! =D Exactly what Crimson said. ^-^ No one line posts. And if you can't atleast post a paragraph with deceant detail like Crimson Otaku and I and everyone else I've accepted did. don't post at all till you can think of something atleast that long. =D
    Fans located Here

Senior Member Outsider is on a distinguished road Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:05 PM
    Deep in self-pity, somewhere near hell, I was dropped by an angel
    Threads

Oh, can i try out for Kadaj?
    Sample: Kadaj pressed his foot into the chest of the slain man. Pulling his blade out from the cold body he turned to the old man "Where is mother?" he snarled.
    "what are you talking about?" the man cried falling to his knees
    "That's right fool on your knees" whispered Kadaj as he swung the souba through the old mans neck. As the severed head hit the floor Kadaj kicked the bike into action. "So she isn't here" he whispered as he sped away from the little place leaving only the bodies of an entire town and the ashes of their homes behind him.
    [blank space]

Closed Thread

Thread Information