AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chrono Trigger

Senior Member -_Pulse_- is on a distinguished road -_Pulse_-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chrono Trigger

This game, I would say, is a great game. I don't have much time but I want to know what other people think. Do you think it is?

Don't actually click them. Go to http://www.nerdtests.com/funtests.php instead.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I thought it was a good game, the graphics aren't that great, but the game was. I like old playstation RPG's.

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

The game was good. Cept for the battle system. Chrono Cross was better than this.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

What could you expect? IMHO, Chrono Trigger was the peak of RPGing for its time. Multiple world layouts, battles that took place on the field rather than in a different screen.... good character personalities, skill combining. It even had great graphics for the time it came out. Masterful puzzle solving. Lots of sidequests and nearly infinite ways of beating the game, even from the very beginning if you've already beaten it once.

Possibly the best game that came out for the SNES. You later generation players would never know something this sweet. =D
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Chrono Trigger was the best game for the SNES. Everything about it just kicked so much ***. Why was the battle system not good? It was your basic turnbase, just like Chrono Cross. In fact it was better cause you could do double and triple techs as many times as you wanted in battle instead of just the one time.

I mean the music, the story, everything was just ahead of its time in my opinion. It will always go down as a classic in my book.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

it was a fun game to play, i like the sound effects and the music, the battle music is my favorite, wat i didnt like about the game is how hard it is to figure out wat to do when u get stuck in a place, i also played chrono cross, but i liked trigger better
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

I liked the game. My favorite character is Toad. Or was his name Frog?
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

i dont remember his name but my fav character was chrono of course, my fav attack was the combo of the fire attack and cyclone
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DemonToaster
    I liked the game. My favorite character is Toad. Or was his name Frog?
    It was Frog or his real name, Glenn.

Glenn > everyone else

MySpace

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken
    It was Frog or his real name, Glenn.

Glenn > everyone else
    Thanx. I like the robot next. Dang, forgot his name too, and then Chrono.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I have never played Chrono Trigger, but I did play Chrono Cross. The game, in my opinion was better then any other RPGs. Chrono Cross thosen't work any more cause the disc is to scratched up, but I'm thinking after I'm finished beating a nother game I'm working on, I'm buying Chrono Cross again. But now, I'm also buyng Chrono Trigger. Also, has anybody heard about Chrono Break? If not, then I guess the game was canceled.
    Sig no longer in development...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bug
    I have never played Chrono Trigger, but I did play Chrono Cross. The game, in my opinion was better then any other RPGs. Chrono Cross thosen't work any more cause the disc is to scratched up, but I'm thinking after I'm finished beating a nother game I'm working on, I'm buying Chrono Cross again. But now, I'm also buyng Chrono Trigger. Also, has anybody heard about Chrono Break? If not, then I guess the game was canceled.
    Yup, Chrono Break was cancelled a while ago. It sucks cause I was looking forward to it. But yeah, get your hands on Chrono Trigger and enjoy.

MySpace

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by DemonToaster
    Thanx. I like the robot next. Dang, forgot his name too, and then Chrono.
    U mean Robo?

Yes it was a great game.
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Closed Thread

Thread Information