AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: two quetions i need help on

Junior Member flame_alchemist92 is on a distinguished road flame_alchemist92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default two quetions i need help on

frist i don't know how to get into the battle and how do i find out my battle number and password

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2016 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Id tell ya, But I guess the best advice is to ask a mod about this and welcome if you are new.
    -TWM-

Senior Member IceDragon_1552 is on a distinguished road IceDragon_1552's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 07:59 PM
    Threads

Click on rpg at the top, and click battle areana. You get to make your own battle name and password. Welcome to AF, by the way. =)
    If you can read this, I have taught you how to read small and hard to see fonts. Congrats. Now give me my paycheck.

Fear this empty space which is my siggie!

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

in addition if someone challenges you or when you make a room you'll also get a pm
    to comfirm it

welcome to the forum
    best of luck
    i hope you enjoy your stay

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

Ok to get a battle number and password, you have to challenge someone. To do that click on teh extended stats and click on the link that says not in battle, then type up name of the person and battle. If they accept you will get a pm telling the number and the password.

Hope that helped.
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Click on RPG at the top of the page, then click Battle Arena, then New Battle. Fill out the fields and the one you challenged will get a PM. If they accept, you recieve a PM saying so and you can go to the battle by clicking the link in the PM or going to the Battle Arena again and entering Battle Number and Password. Anyway, hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

Hiya!
    If you want to make friends with me or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
    Have fun and welcome to AF!

To get to a battle, make your own or accept a challenge if you are challenge. Either you make your own or you are being challenge, you will receive a message with a link to your battle plus your battle number and password.

PM me for any other questions!

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

Junior Member keil is on a distinguished road keil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 07:09 AM
    Threads

fei ling i'll be your friend but you need to get your rep up girl (i mean c'mon )

pm me kk
    Life is like a bowl of cereal.....it always goes soggy

In the darkest places......lies some light

I'll never forget what you said to me......that night by the tower.......

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
    Have lots of fun here but follow the rules.

Ir you need anything or if you have questions you can PM me.
    cya! ^.~

Sarah

Closed Thread

Thread Information