AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you all think about rumors/starting rumors?

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you all think about rumors/starting rumors?

I think rumors are bad, they cause problems fights and the victim is always hurt. But then again if i sarted a rumor about someone I ahted at school i wouldn't care so.. hmmm. How would that work, very simple as long as the rumor isn't about me I don't care.

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

The oldest rule in the book:" If you like people doing something to you, dont do it to them." Thats my philosophy on the subject of rumors.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I prefer to take a "Do onto others" approach when it comes to socializing. I hardly talk about other people in a disrespectful manner, and I try not to do anything that draws negative attention towards myself. So by that reasoning, people I know should think kindly of me.

"Do onto others" can also go both ways, though, meaning that the people who know me are capable of talking to me in a positive or negative way. I will seldom find myself being the aggressor unless I've been disrespected first, in which case I will handle such situation, morphing their terms of the disagreement to something I will handle on my terms. The underlined statement will broaden out to include insults if necessary, anything you can do to get through to them without resorting to violent/volatile measures. And through all of this, I strive to be the "better" person.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I hate rumors. Once my friend was the vicim of a rumor and the other person that was part of the rumor started a fight with her, now my friend is in the hospital because of the rumor. So, I hate rumors alot.

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I think it is mean and really inmature to start or listen or really have absolutely anything at all with rumors
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by seaturtle642
    I hate rumors. Once my friend was the vicim of a rumor and the other person that was part of the rumor started a fight with her, now my friend is in the hospital because of the rumor. So, I hate rumors alot.
    awww...

Im sorry to hear that. yeah rumors can be really mean at times. but then again i rarely start rumors enless they provoke me then its all over for them. so yeah hope you're friend gets better soon.

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate rumores because it got a lot of bad people on me. I ended up with a black eye, a chiped tooth, and bruised leg.

I'm not discounting what happened to your friend and do hope your friend gets better.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yay, rumors.

Rumors can be entertaining. Especially the immature ones, ones that cause alot of drama, start fights, ect. Probably not so entertaining if you're the one caught up in the rumor, though.

I can't say I like to start or get caught up in rumors. I'd rather tell someone straight out than talk behind their back about it. But some people like the drama, they need it to keep them entertained, even if they say they hate getting caught up in drama and random banter. They're usually the people that start those semi-pointless rumors and drama sessions in the first place.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

It depends on the rumor. Some are good, some are bad. I don't really like them, though. I try to stop bad rumors whenever I can.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Rumor can indeed be entertaining. Its so funny, just sitting back and watching two people tear each other apart over an immature little rumor.

Then again, I've gotten in trouble recently because of some rumors. I mean, I would never cheat on a girl...c'mon.

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I've heard some rumors that just makes me want to shoot myself -__- They were so lame and the dumbest thing is that people get all rally up for those crap. Some of them are so unrealistic and people still get all mad about it. If someone started a rumor about me I wouldn't really care, because:

1) If they come up to me and ask me about it I'll just give them the dirtiest look.

2) I would ask them, themselves if they believe the rumor or not.

3) Ask them if it really mattered.

4) Is it even their own business?

5) "Will the world explode is the rumor was true?"

Those types of question/reaction. It depends on the rumor, of course. -___- These may have been 1 or 2 or even 10's, 100's of rumors about me. I have a close friend that's a guy and people ask if we're going out. Such little and stupid stuff. The only way to stop rumors is to stop spreading it. Simple. They tell you and you question them(the people that told you) if it's true or not, or just don't care about it yourself. I'm sorry if I'm a little insensitive at the moment. *Sigh* I'm sorry to hear about those who were injured in this mess of lies. I truly hope you do get better and that you may find some peace in your school. I'm done for today @__@ ~ Saskie-chan
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

I hate rumors espeacially if it was about me i hate b/c it could hurt people and stuff and their stupid i mean at my school the rumors there are crap. i mean really those who start it are losers!!!
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 02:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

i think that rumars are stupid and idiotic plus pepole who belive them are just ignorent gullible little freaks who got nothing better to do or say, ive hade many rumars made up about me but i dont know or reeally care all that much its just annoying when they shun you and bug you peh there the losers anyways

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Starting rumors meaning that they might be bored and got no life to help them of wut to do ><;;;;

Rumors are not always false^^;

ROCK LEE SAN mike2yang will become famous soon enough mike2yang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

umm...well my opinion...its soo kiddish...especially if it not the truth...and it hurts if they make a rumor bout u...

Rock Lee sig maded by ~DizzyElf~, Thanks
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) pm me if ya wanna b in my family!

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

Rumors in my opinion can be bad/good depending on what they say. If somebody started a rumor about I would just tell them " Do you think I care?" or I just give them a look that tells them I don't care. when it's not about me I go like " Uh huh, I see..." But the main point is bad rumors aren't very good so avoid them. But I assume you guys already know that?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Good timing. I had a Trooper attempt to start one about me the other day. Accused me of divulging sensitive/secret material related to himself and his career. His gf broke up with him and he blames me and wants revenge basically.

The twit started going around saying I can't be trusted, even bypassed his chain of command (not a good idea) and went running like a little girl to his troop warrant about me. My boss talked to me and let me know she doesn't think any of it is true, and I talked to his squadron clerk who is a friend of mine to make sure he "didn't get to her too"

Nobody believes this guy, even the people I haven't yet told my side of the story to (word of mouth gets around). I was doing damage control all cause of him all of this morning, but things are straightened out. I'm going to turn this back against him so unbelievably hard it's going to rock and shatter what world he has left, the little idiot is going to learn the hardest and worst possible way than to start rumours about me; and I don't mean kicking the crap out of him. With my position I can do far worse than that.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

It depends on the rumor, but if you are talking about the bad ones... They are a waste of time. Participating in a rumor lowers my respect I have for the person. Enough said.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I don't like rumors.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really don't like rumours and not the ones that starts rumours too. Rumours will always be rumours o:

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Default ...

Ok rumors are not good. I don't agree with them, never have. I have been a victim to them many times and it's just pathetic. It's a way to make people feel bad about themselves for no reason at all and any person who thinks that it is ok, should have it happen to them to see how it can hurt. Usually rumors are lies and lies are not good.

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

rumors are the worst thing to do to someone
    i think that they are evil

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Good timing. I had a Trooper attempt to start one about me the other day. Accused me of divulging sensitive/secret material related to himself and his career. His gf broke up with him and he blames me and wants revenge basically.

The twit started going around saying I can't be trusted, even bypassed his chain of command (not a good idea) and went running like a little girl to his troop warrant about me. My boss talked to me and let me know she doesn't think any of it is true, and I talked to his squadron clerk who is a friend of mine to make sure he "didn't get to her too"

Nobody believes this guy, even the people I haven't yet told my side of the story to (word of mouth gets around). I was doing damage control all cause of him all of this morning, but things are straightened out. I'm going to turn this back against him so unbelievably hard it's going to rock and shatter what world he has left, the little idiot is going to learn the hardest and worst possible way than to start rumours about me; and I don't mean kicking the crap out of him. With my position I can do far worse than that.
    One of the most beautiful things i've ever read =')

As for rumors, rumors get around at my school really fast. And the way my school operates is as such: "If you don't buy into them, and utilize them to the shegrin of others, look out because the next one will be on your head". So, as in the real world it's a Kill or Be Killed situation. Sometimes, you have no choice to buy into the rumors because though it may be hurting someone, getting hurt yourself should take presidence. However, I can bypass all this using my manipulative personality. I have the uncanny ability to talk my way out of most situations handed to me.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

I was involved in a rumor once at my work.

it was said a woman had hit me after i told her that if she looked in the miror it would break. I never told the woman that and she only knew me by face.

very next day i killedt he rumor before it could escalate, turned out the woman was not wel liked and the used me because she snarled at me once.

if i haden't killed the rumor, she probely had lost her job.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 10:02 PM
    Threads

Truley I find rumors to be just plainly stupid. They're just another way of inflicting pain or bullying someone. I really don't get the use of causing someone that you don't know or understand pain. Anyway even if you were invloved in a rumor, either by hearing it or actually being a part of it, you could put a stop to it by just totally ignoring it, though there would probably be a new one started the next day about someone else anyway. In my opinion rumors are completly pointless, unless they're true, in that sense you should hear it straight from the people that it involves and not from anyone else.
    "All You Have Are Your Bullets, And The Hope That When You're Out, I'll be Dead."
    "People Die, Not Their Ideas. Their Ideas Are Always Remembered, Even When The People Die." -- V

"Fair Is Foul And Foul Is Fair" -- Macbeth
    Looks are, and should be decieving, no?

"Be Not Afraid Of Greatness: Some Are Born Great, Some Acheive Greatness, And Others Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them" -- Twelfth Night

Closed Thread

Thread Information