AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What kind of people do you hate?

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What kind of people do you hate?

What kind of people do you hate ?
    And why do you hate people for that reason?

I hate the kind of people who have to always make everything a struggle in life those people who think its good to have an exciting life.
    I hate these people becuase they have never seen a true struggle for life.

I also hate the kind of people who say they'll do things and they never do them. The reason for that is because its disrespectful to the person they said they'll do it to.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

I try not to hate people, but I kinda hate people who do stupid things where others could get hurt (like on the road). Or just people who like to hate.. That's depressing....
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

I hate people who say being a sertain group like prep or goth is stupid and then they become one themselves.
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    I hate the kind of people who have to always make everything a struggle in life those people who think its good to have an exciting life.
    To disprove your theory:
    I want to have an exciting life. I am formerly suicidal, I have suffered suvere depression, I have done some things which cause by denial of my own humanity, I am a runner, and I have forced myself through exhaustion and physical pain(internal and external) you could not begin to imagine.

I hate angsty teenagers. This include:
    -those who Bush-bash, and yet know nothing other than that he brought us to war.
    -wear black clothes from head to toe, dye their hair, wear spiked accessories, and then complain when people laugh/dislike them.
    -Do not realize depression is not a reason for suicide.
    -Goth/em0 acting people who rebel against nothing for no reason.
    -refuse to listen to logical thinking, especially when it goes against their desires.
    -Claim not to like labels, but go out and buy clothing with the goth/em0/punk labels.
    -label themselves, yet hate to be labeled by others.
    -call people "conformists".
    -cannot logically support their beliefs.
    -spend all of their time trying the be the antithesis of what they believe society wants
    - Take everything bad that happens and blow it way out of proportion.
    -Those who fall into a label catagory and deny it.
    There are some minor types of people that I dislike, but the "angsty teenager" part covers most of it.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-16-2006 at 06:16 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    -label themselves, yet hate to be labeled by others.

-cannot logically support their beliefs.
    These two I hate the most of all kids. There are people who label themselves.
    One time this girl labeled herself and I told her not to label herself becuase its disrespecting yourself, out of instinct since my mom says it all the time, but I normally don't label myself.

And the logically supporting there beliefs. All though I am teenager myself I understand most becuase I have a good parent.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Offened by your face ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~ is infamous around these parts ~*~Hikarun~*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 03:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demond
    I hate people who say being a sertain group like prep or goth is stupid and then they become one themselves.
    QFT

(I hate people who bother me when i want to be left alone)

Like my work? Add this to your sig! ^.^

Junior Member devil knight is on a distinguished road devil knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 04:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Hikarun~*~
    QFT

(I hate people who bother me when i want to be left alone)
    So do i my little sister for instance

LICK MY BLOODY TEARS OFF THE GROUND

MABEY YOUR DEATH WILL BE QUICK

For I AM the Devils Knight

this is my family
    Ichigo_30382: Good Demon Cousin
    PM me to join the family

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I dislike people that have nothing but hate for themselves. This could range anywhere from "I'm not good-looking" to "I'm fat" on into "I just wanna die". "People say I'm stupid and I believe them." Cripes sake, you're just gonna sit there and take it? You're gonna live with your self-loathing image?

It never hurts to express yourself. Take the things you were given and make yourself shine. The things you hear and the things you tell yourself are exclusive of how you take action for yourself. You self-haters are much better than you believe yourselves to be. Do something.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

for the sake I brevity I will just say practically everyone

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I hate people who don't believe I have changed for the better and I am stronger then I was
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

i dont like preps, or gangsters......dumb###es
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

Pockets full of posies Alice_Fallen_Cloud will become famous soon enough Alice_Fallen_Cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 04:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreall
    I try not to hate people, but I kinda hate people who do stupid things where others could get hurt (like on the road). Or just people who like to hate.. That's depressing....
    ditto...err and cowboys...the brokeback kind
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
    "Every day is another chance to turn it all around"

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

People who think that the world revolves around them.

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    Threads

i just hate everybody, people in general piss me off, someone is always pissing me off! oops can i say that word?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Wow... I don't hate people, but here's a list of the sort of people I get easily irritated at:
    -People who have the ability to use good grammar, but don't. If you're just learning English, I can understand. But when you've been speaking and writing English your entire life, you have no excuse.
    -People who make a huge deal out of EVERYTHING. "Oh my God!! He didn't send me a note before second hour! I think he wants to break up with me! *cries*" Just.. I don't know; not everything has to be so extreme.
    -People who are bitter. Get over it. The past is the past, and there is absolutely nothing you can do. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
    -People who give ignorant and stupid opinions on a subject they know nothing about.

^^ <3
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb I hate...

I guess I would have to say that I hate people who hate,
    Then again that would mean I hate myself for hating people who hate...
    I'm making no sense, but in my mind I understand it...
    hope you do too.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

People who don't have a sense of humor or get offended way too easily, suck.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

My List of hatred, revised since I think my original was deleted. God, the first amendment must have been deleted or something. O_o

1. People who try to act different to be cool. Everyone's different, if you have to try to be different and flaunt your uniqueness like some kind of badge then you hold no worth in my eyes.
    2. People who speak on matters they know nothing of. (Perfect example is Bush, as Xero said)
    3. People who get on your case for having an opinion that is contradictory to theirs. I can say what I want about everything because of the first amendment. Except here, where is seems the Bill of Rights is null.
    4. People who get offended at seemingly nothing/Take offense to something not even about them. I.e. Insulting an anime is usually taken as a direct insult to a fan of the anime's Honor, something I have given up trying to fathom.
    5. Macho Men.
    6. Kids my age who are rushing into comittments that they cannot comprehend. i.e. Kids in my class who are doing things with girls that excede second base. Or maybe that's just resentment talking on my part .
    7. Bible Thumpers. People who take on the whole integrety of the church on their hardly capable shoulders and take anything that might hint at a contradiction of the churches teachings as Heracy. In the church, there is MUCH room for speculation, people need to accept that.
    8. Emo people. this is not the same as a person suffering from depression. These are the people who go around saying "My life is a living hell, My existance is a painful vortex of beautiful nothingness, garnished with exquisite pain. Oh Discordia!" when the worst thing that happened in their life was losing their favorite CD and not being able to stay out past 10:30. Oh, poor soul.
    9. Removed by Bean/Harlots/Skanks/etc. The girls that go around flaunting their bosoms and arse in a way that is not to be fashionable, but to draw attention from the simple minded counterparts that share the same gender as me. Aka, stupid guys.
    10. People who don't defend their opinions. Just saying "Oh, I think so and so is the best ever" and leaving it at that is not an valid opinion, since you didn't back it up with your beliefs. Then If I ask why and get an answer like "because it's awesome" I feel like bashing my head against the brick wall on the outside of my house in the middle of January would be less painful then enduring your mindless dribble.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 08-25-2006 at 02:06 AM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. I dislike those annoying people who have no patience with you over the phone. (When you ARE the customer service representative.) I honestly wish I can just hang up on them.

2. I also dislike narrow-minded people. (Homophobics, racists, sexists, etc.)

3. And people who always, and I mean always, have something negative to say, about any type of situation.

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    What kind of people do you hate ?
    And why do you hate people for that reason?

I also hate the kind of people who say they'll do things and they never do them. The reason for that is because its disrespectful to the person they said they'll do it to.
    I hate those types too. I also hate those who think they know everything about me when they have never even spoken to me. Other than that I hold no grudges against people.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

People who say they "Perfectly" understand then yell at you for being to difficult.

People who devour animals and state thats their only meaning in life.

People who say something racist then "instantly" taking it back.

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stupid people. I could get more specific, but that’s what it boils down to.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

-People who are bitter. Get over it. The past is the past, and there is absolutely nothing you can do. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

^^ <3[/QUOTE]I agree with you but i also hate people that lie to your face

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

People who do nothing but pity themselves.
    When they are slow/dense. I give a chance but there is a limit.
    Complainers.
    People who can't be bothered to start a conversation or carry it.
    Racsist people. If they, trash a house of peoples who are different from them in colour etc. then it gets serious. And the fact that they don't change that or are proud of that fact.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

anyone who hurts animals for fun. they really need to get hit by a car or something

and i hate people who move to australia and think they dont need to obay australia's laws or accept other cultures.
    seriously, we australians accept all other cultures. so if you're gonna move here, you gotta be prepared to do the same and not complain when you end up living next to someone of another relegion or colour.
    (i'm glad australia is being more strict with the requirements of getting a citizenship here now ^^)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Closed Thread

Thread Information