AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will hit shelfs as soon as the Nintendo Wii hit shelfs. You're newcomers are:

Snake-Metal Gear Solid Series
    Wario-Super Mario Series
    Zero Suit Samus-Metroid Series
    Meta Knight-Kirby Series
    PIT-Don't know where he came from.

Happy posting and let the brawling begin.
    Last edited by Razor Clarence; 05-16-2006 at 09:58 AM.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

It is not a launch title.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

hehe W.I.I funny nintendo (wee) hahahahahahahahaha just expressing how I feel about the name change.... Anyway Ya its going to be great (all Super smash bro's games have been great)....

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Clarence
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl will hit shelfs as soon as the Nintendo Wii hit shelfs. You're newcomers are:

Wario-Super Mario Series
    Meta Knight-Kirby Series

It won't be available immediately. Latest word is that it will release when they release the Wi-Fi for Wii.
    Pit is from Kid Icarus.

The whole game looks like it will be an impressive step from the last one from the trailers shown. The E3 news thread has a link to the E3 trailer.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I'm really hyped for this game. Woo, now I can kick people's butts from all over the U.S.!

Oh, and the E3 trailer was not bad. I'm liking how this game is coming together.

Member Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 01:53 AM
    Threads

i win at regulaer than i dominated at melee i cant wait to whoop at this one oh yeah ^^

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

i already made this thread
    and they closed it
    it might be closed later

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I wish to see in the SSBB game is Link having an ability to transform into Oni Link (AKA Fierce Deity Link) and/or other forms that link changes into in Zelda: Majora Mask. While he's in other forms he has different weapons or abilities he can use. For example if he transforms into Oni Link one of his special weapons would have is using his double edge sword. Since the sword is so heavy if Oni Link can successfully hit his opponent with it, his opponent would be seriously damaged.

Or another idea is have different masks (Deku Mask, Goron Mask, Zora Mask , and Fierce Deity Mask) come out into the playing field as items. And if link or another player picks up one of these masks they get to be that character for about 1 minute or when they lose their lifes and have the ability to use the masks powers.

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen much gameplay for it, nor have I even had the chance to play it myself, so I can't comment too much on whether its gonna be a good game or not. The past two Super Smash Bros. games have been awesome, and since I am a fan of button mashing, swing and destroy, type games, this outta be good. Link and Kirby are my fav. characters to use, and since they are in this one, that would be another reason to like it. As long as Kirby and still suck in people, and I can jump off the cliff then float back to safety, you guys best watch when ya play me online
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Junior Member JC McVel will become famous soon enough JC McVel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

this game is gonna be dope, graphics look fantastic, and the new characters have great moves, i cant wait to play it
    Royce Da 5'9''
    Nickle, nine, nine in the waistline
    Diss me fine, you won't be the first one
    Piss me off, you get done in the worst way
    I bring light to the night, put the sun in the earth's way
    Yeah
    from Independents Day
    Free Royce!!!!
    R.I.P. Proof & Chef (South Park) both are missed

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

That game by itself would merit my purchase of the Nintendo wii. Just as the last one would have merited my purchase of the gamecube, had I the money on me.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Member uchihaitachi100 is on a distinguished road uchihaitachi100's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Clarence

Wario-Super Mario Series
    Meta Knight-Kirby Series

Pit came from Kid Icuris from a game off the NES i think

Closed Thread

Thread Information