AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: work in progress

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default work in progress

Useful critiques only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	evawall copy2.jpg‎
Views:	164
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	9137  
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

There is nothing wrong with the WP but the BG is a little too plain for me....I do see some strokes of faint line nehind the BG but thats all....so all I gotta to say is maybe if u work a bit on the BG?....other then that the whole WP looks good!!

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I say that A)Rei stands out too much from the BG cause she's a bit grainier than it B)that you could bring the BG forward a bit in the brightness scale.

All in all so far so good.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Firstly, as Xian said, raise the brightness, it's really hard to judge anything when I can barely see the bg.

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok brightened it for you picky peeps :P <3

Name:	evawall copy2.jpg‎
Views:	136
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	9141  

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

MUCH better. However, there are a few extraction errors around her arm and the BG is still a bit... lacking. I can't put my finger on what it needs, but there is an air of SOMETHING missing. Other than that, you're almost there.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I also feel that the BG is lacking SOMETHING, but I can't figure out what...

Thats why I came to you guys. :P

P.S. where on her arm, I keep looking but I can't see it ;_;

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

hmm....I think Xian Pu means the arm that is facing down....it kinda looks a little too long....O_o.....and the other arm....well elbow...kinda looks a little too pointy....o_O...well that is my opinion....

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

In general she stands out well against the background, but the darker parts of her chair and her costume (most notably, under her right arm) blend into the background too much.

Try maybe raising the brightness of the background some more, while at the same time playing with the saturation? I think the saturation of the background doesn't match that of the character; maybe you need to lower the background's saturation.

Or, try using a dark green background instead? Something of the same general hue of the green areas under her breasts, but a bit darker.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

original picture... I didn't extract her other arm at all, and her elbow was originally that pointy. Altho what I did do was add her knee caps.

Name:	Minitokyo.Female.Scans.Neon.Genesis.Evangelion_213854.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	9148  

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

in yours the background around her is too big it might be making her look a bit weird
    its too plain to be that big
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    her elbow was originally that pointy.
    Well, you could try to remake that pointy elbow if you like. Either that or you could try change its position.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

Closed Thread

Thread Information