AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King of Bandit's Jing: Heist

Blue Rogue Ayren Okami has a spectacular aura about Ayren Okami has a spectacular aura about Ayren Okami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: King of Bandit's Jing: Heist

The stars shone like a million tiny candle's through the open roof, providing abundent light for the couple's that packed Zaza's former fighting ring. It had since been renovated to allow the famous masquerade dance to return to the city. The stands that once held hundred's of spectator's watching the epic battle's that took place were now empty, as all the citizen's gathered on the dance floor to enjoy the party to it's fullest. In amongst the crowd a boy, wearing a rather comical mask of a cat with swirled eye's wandered through the throngs of couple's dancing the night away. Following the boy closely, however stopping to stare at any possible attractive female, was an albatross almost as black as the very night, a red bandanna tied around his neck. "Jing," He whispered in his partner's ear, "What in the world are we doing back here? Their's nothing to steal."

"Because Kir, we missed the ball last year and I wanted very much to see it," The boy, dressed in the same blue military uniform he had stolen along with the prized mask to the hier of Zaza's throne, told him. "So just think of this as a vacation."

"In that case," Kir zoomed right over to the nearest single, and attractive, women his eye's could find.

The King of Bandit's moved swiftly to the the very front of the hall, were the throne's of Zaza's queen and princess were, he watched from afar as the silver haired beauty directly in front of him turned down a number of noble gentlemen, asking for her hand in a dance saying she was waiting for one person in particular to whom she would give the first dance. She rose from her seat to join her mother after she had turned down the last of her suitor's and Jing noticed she had chosen to wear the beautiful gown he had picked out when he had visited her in her dressing room. Jing moved quickly and cut her off before she rejoined her mother, "Hi."

----------

"Where could he hit next," The rather young, determined commander of the Seventh Heaven Bandit Buster Guild asked himself as he poured over a map of the last known location of the infamous King of Bandits. He sat down, rested his tired legs. He had been standing for hours going over all the information they had on the bandit king and now it was getting to be quite late at night. Vaan let out a long yawn and his eye's dropped a little, then shut premently as he slid forward in his chair to rest his head on the stack's of paper that littered his small desk.

Last edited by Ayren Okami; 05-09-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Stir hesitated to speak when she was stopped dead in her tracks. She gazed upon the manly figure in front of her much more delicate one and tilted her head in thought. "Is it....you?" She had a hunch and wanted to be informed of whether it was right or not. She crossed her gentle arms and looked at him somemore. She could remember the comical cat mask from the last time they had met and under her own mask she smiled and took his hand.

"Come with me, Mister." She said playfully. She walked up to the throne, by that time her mother had been asked to dance and had oblidged, she took off her silver mask and placed it on her own throne then walked out of the ball room, she didn't look back once at Jing; only the flow of her body and hair encouraged him to follow her out to her private belcony.

Meanwhile, at the guild Kadae had been outside the commander's room trying to work up the courage to talk to him. "I need to be confident and dependable! I am his right hand women...but he...treats me only as such. I will convert him into a romantic, I'll be sure he is the knight in shining armor that he so looks like!" She smiled childishly and finally entered his room.

"Good evening Commander." She said softly, as if she was of great elegance. "I've gotten a report from one of my look out spy's." She informed then sat on the corner of his desk.

"The spy reports that the King of Bandit's was spotted on the road to Zaza, though...it was only a rumor. What is our course of action? An attack my lord?" She suggested.

Last edited by Viola; 05-10-2006 at 06:03 PM.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aries stood, scanning the wanted ads. Ooh, King of Bandits. Reward: Everything he stole. Well, hot damn. He closed his eyes and envisioned how much the reward would get him. A small fort in the country, private shooting/demolition range, all the heavy metal music he could want, and the latest female HC(Housekeeping/Company) models. He scanned the rest of the page and landed on the fine print. Must be a member of the guild to qualify. Old inhibitions against being controlled sprung up as he walked away, but still... so much loot.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 05-09-2006 at 10:05 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

“Say Savil, what would you do if you had to torture some poor, hapless moron for the boss?” joked Antenur from across the table a maniacal grin stretched on his tanned face. Imbecile… Savil sneered, lips curling in disgust. He wasn’t going to answer this man unless he was pressed to. Until then, he had no reason to say a thing. He calmly took a spoonful of his favourite broth, savoring its salty metallic taste. He could never get enough of this.

“Well?” the man prompted after a moment of silence, lifting a fork up quizzically. Savil’s fathomless eyes wandered over to Antenur’s face.

The man across from him had no idea what he was getting into.

…Which made Savil feel—he shuddered in anticipation—sinister.

The young teen then pulled his black cap lower, a dark smile lighting his eerily pale face. “I’d break his fingers first,” he murmured, holding a hand up, and cracking his knuckles, imagining he was breaking Antenur’s hands instead. “I’d break his toes next,” he demonstrated by grabbing a cook by the scruff of his neck; executing two neat chops, he dislocated the horrified cook’s fingers and toes with a sickening crunch. His eyes narrowed in pleasure. He was being nice for now. This was only for demonstrational purposes, not the real thing. If it were the real thing…

Savil’s smile broadened.

He’d take more time in doing everything.

He let go of Kathur—the nametag on his chest had his name—who made a garbled sound and fell to the ground, chest heaving. The sound of his labored breathing was the only thing that emanated the room.

Not one other person made a sound.

“Then,” Savil said, patting the cook’s shoulder, “I’d break each arm, leg, and rib.” He paused, taking the time to scan each person’s face. Their fear was palpable, and tasted wonderful to his heightened senses. Then he continued with the same terrible smile lingering on his lips. “And after, I’d kill that person when of course, I finish wringing all their delicious lifeblood onto the ground.”

Once again, no one made a sound.

Out of good will, Savil turned around and faced Kathur’s body, popping each finger and toe back in place.

“Delicious food, by the way, Kathur,” he said before exiting the dining room amidst the shocked silence of his guildsmen.

--

ooc;; Goodness, that took a long time for me to write! Ugh, I hate writing evil scenes. It makes me feel... so... so wicked. And wicked in the very bad way. T_T That's the only scene where I'll make him seem so psychotic, promise.
    Last edited by Damon R.; 05-10-2006 at 06:49 AM.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Kilvas was at a bar looking around his huge sword on his back. With a glass of beer in front of him he looked distractly at everyone around him. Not really in the mood to meet people right now he finished his drink left money on the counter and left the bar to the cold air of the city. He was in a small port city and he walked around for everything and nothing. He came here after hearing a rumor that a strong swordsmen lived here but until now he had seen nobody that could have that title. He went back to the inn where he stayed to see where he would go next and ask the manager if he would know where to find this mysterious men.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mirun sat in the camp of the Bandit Buster Guild. He was waiting for his disvision captain who didn't seem to be appearing anywere.
    He sighed his captain was always late. Or always forgot about the meetings he would set up with.
    Either that or he was talking to someone else. Mirun decided to leave he was tired of waiting. He walked into a small bar and sat down.
    The bartender ask him what he wanted he replied,"I'm fine thank you."
    Mirun had never taken up on drinking he wa sjust listening for any more information going about Jing.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Post My turn

Mitoko,being one of the few female members of the Buster guild, began making her journey to a small town in search of a man called the Bandit King.with her staff strapped to her back and her pendent around her neck she began to make her way .AS night began to fall she came across a small bar ,she stopped and said"Yes this is the place master said i could get information about the Bandit King" then she boldy walked inside .She sat down in a seat at the bar and looked nervously around her ,sweeping some black tendrils of hair from her face.
    Thanks Aura

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

Helena slowly walked toward this little bar on the corner of the street. Her hands were in her pokets of her small black jacket. The cold wind whisperd over her face, while she watched her feet move lazily below her. She let out a muteful sigh "I want to get my hands on that damned Bandit King" She said below her breath, becomming a little irritated. "He always gets away! And this guild is not really helping anyway, why did i join?" Helena knew why she joined but she hates thinking she had a reason. There was no other way she could raise they money to save her brother from literaly becomming brain dead. She slowly shook her head. "I need that money!" She layed on a bench outside of the bar and stared into the blue sky. It was almost sunset because she could see the barely painted sky tinted with purple.

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aries walked past some woman on a bench into a nearby bar and sat down at a stool. "Keep, beer." he said as he looked around the bar. A blue haired hombre, and a cute black haired chick. Other then that, boring. Or at least it was boring until he heard some one behind him say, "That's my seat."

"It ain't right now." Aries said, not worried.

Whoever was behind him put his hand on Aries' shoulder. "I said, that's my seat."

"You best get your hand off my shoulder before something bad happens to you." Aries coldy replied, the beginings of a smile appearing on his face.

"Like what?"

"Like THIS!" Aries yelled as the grabbed the man's hand and jumped off the stool, his fist held far back to slam the man in the face. And it did. Hard.

Aries dragged the unconcious guy out to the street and dropped him there. He walked back into the bar, set the stool back up, and enjoyed his beer. "Happen often?" he asked the barkeep.

"Yes, but until now Eddie always won." The barkeep answered.

Latest Update:

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

Outside of the former fighting rink now serving as host to a party, Kawazoe Akira, known as "Kaz" to his friends (not many called him Kaz), stood with a simple bench and a waist-high mound of goods to be bought. Kaz had wanted to go to the ball like many people he knew, but he also couldn't deny the mercantile opportunities of the event. So he had brought clean water, a barrel of beer, a dozen bags of small treats and some old masks he had retouched himself.

Business, however, was slow. Kaz worried about what kind of confections they might have inside the ball, and began to doubt the validity of his capitalist instincts. A couple emerged from the ball, and noticing his little stand, he quickly drew them into conversation. After a couple minutes, the young man bought a bag for his girl, and then Kaz was again alone with his thoughts. He detachedly watched as way down the street, some unconscious hooligan was dumped outside of a bar. Probably another schmuck thought he'd take on Eddy, he thought to himself. He listened to the music coming from within the ballroom, and kicked himself for thinking about business during a party.

And now I'm just so bored!

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitoko eyes traveled to the manwho just beatup somebody.SHe took a closer look at the man then her eyes lazlylooked out of a nearby window. Then she hailed over the bar keeper. BarKeeper"Well how can i help you miss" the barkeeper asked while cleaning out a cup." I would like the a plate pf spicy curry please."Mitoko asked politely. "Coming right up pretty lady" the barkeeper winked at her and went to get her order."Jeez " Mitoko thought. "everywhere i go men try and flirt with me.its so anoying" .With that Mitoko overheard to men talking in hushed whispeers thatwere standing close to her. She caughts glimpses of "Bandit" and "King" .She decided to listenmore closely.
    Thanks Aura

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Savil sauntered over to the nearest bar, fiddling with a loose string on his sleeve. His boredom was killing him, so maybe visiting an aquaintance would help rid of it. Kicking the door open, Savil walked over to the brown-haired bartender, Sean. The older man was cleaning a glass, as usual. The two had known eachother for a long time, despite the fact that Savil was fourteen years younger than him. They still, after all these years, kept up their... rather weird friendship. He inclined his head towards his almost-friend. "Hey," he greeted, gracelessly seating himself next to a rather intimidating man.

"...'Lo there, Sav," Sean greeted back, shooting him a mischievous grin. "You should've been here earlier, this--" he pointed at the man sipping his drink next to him, "-man just whooped eddie's sorry arse."

He couldn't keep a grin off his face either. Someone had finally whooped that little moron's arrogant butt. He could've done it a long time ago, but his damn commander forbade him to. Something about, "don't let anyone know your powers... let them underestimate you and blahblahblah" -he didn't care but he needed the cash- "blahblahblah."

Savil forced his grin to widen. "Really?" he prompted, directing his question to the man besides him, who hadn't bothered to say a word. "Well then, since you seem to be quite the interesting fellow, I'll introduce myself."

He held out his hand for the man to take.

"Good evening, I'm Savil, nice to meet you, little man."

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The bartneder had fianlly come out with her plate of spicy curry.She eat it with gusto seeing as she hadnt had anytihng decent to eat in just 3 whole days. The Barkeep stared at mi toko for a few moments then beagn to clean the cup.Just then she saw the shadows of two large men come up from behind her.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

The manager of the inn was an old man probably in his 60s he lived in the inn with his wife just as old as him and kept the inn to have something to do. Kilvas entered the inn and asked the elderly couple for a room which he got so he payed and went to his room. In his room he started thinking about what to do next when he heard a knocking on his door. Kilvas got up and opened the door and the manager stood there. "I heard you were looking for a master swordsmen in this small town, am I correct?" How did he know? I haven't told anyone."Yes, do you have any information concerning him. "Young fellow you will know that I know everything concerning this village, there are three places where he can be, at the bar down the street, at his home or in the forest training." I know where the bar and the forest is but where's his home. "Where's his home?" The old man looked a bit perplexed at the question. "Actually I must admit I don't know, nobody does, nobody has ever been invited to his home or even know where it is, he is more of the silent type so your best chance is to find him in the forest or in the bar." Kilvas bowed a bit with respect and thanked the old man generously and left to go back to the bar he had left a few minutes ago. Well at least now I have an idea where to look. Damn I forgot to ask the manager for the name of this swordsmen.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you. Name's Aries." He said as he shook Savil's hand, then released it. "And it wasn't that hard. I came jumped up and came down like this-" He motioned driving his left fist down "And smacked him across the face. Moron even looked up." he finished with a small a laugh as he emptied the last out of his beer. "I don't really like bar fighting anyway. Gives you a bad name, and doesn't pay."

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Savil let out a laugh. "I should've known it would've been that easy to be rid of someone like him," he told Aries, eyes bright. "Being paid handsomely for getting rid of a fool of a man like Eddie, would make my day, but he isn't as wanted as some people, like the King of Bandits."

Sean grinned widely in front of them, polishing another shot glass. "You forgot to say that you're the resident sadist," Sean piped-up, hazel eyes gleaming.

"Oh shush you," Savil swatted Sean's head.

Sean chortled before passing Aries a drink saying, "You deserve another round on the house, Aries. Just for getting rid of Eddie. He'd probably not come back for a long time-- at least, until you get out of town. And you-" he threw a rag at Savil, who caught it with ease. "What can I get you, my good sir?"

Savil's lips twitched. "You forgot I'm underage."

The hazel-eyed bartender raised an eyebrow. "Well that doesn't stop someone as notorious as you, yes?"

The sadistic teen suddenly smirked. "No, I suppose you're right. It doesn't, so pour me a bloody wine glass and let's drink to our health."

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

Fang was sitting in his little room looking at all the wanted posters of The Bandit King. He wondered how someone like him could get away with all these things he has done. He walked towards his Fridge and pulled out a bottle of water noticing a piece of paper on his fridge. "What's this..." he said in a surprising tone. It was a note to remind him that The Bandit King might be at the ball. He took it off the fridge and ripped it to shreds. Fang then got an idea to go to the bar. He quickly threw the bottle of water back into the fridge and left on his way. After a some time he reached the bar. Outside he could hear the gales of laughter coming from it. He opened the door and took a seat near some men who were talking. "What would you like sir?" asked the bartender. He pointed at a bottle of water. The tender just nodded his head and went to go get it. While waiting Fang turned around to see what the people were talking about...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She looked around to see two men that reaked of alcohol."My my my what do we have here."Said one the the men whohad grayhair."Well itlooks like a pretty little girl has stumbled into our bar"said his partner who was a little bit smaller than him."Whatdo you two idoits want cant you se i'm eating,now leave me be" Mitoko said turning back to her plate. "Why you little wench "the man with the gray hair for her shoulder but Mitoko was too fast for him ,she grabbed his arm in mid-air and twisted him around so his head banged against the bar counter and he fell unconsious."keep your filthy hands off of me "she hissed and turned around to the smaller man who ran away from her and out of the bar.He shouted as he ran out the door "You'll pay lady ,you'll pay.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aries watched the unconcious man slide off the counter and sighed. "To our health. Not to that guy's." He remarked with a laugh as he emptied the glass. "Bustin' the Bandit King and gettin' his loot would make my year, but the sign said you had to be a member of the Bandit Buster Guild to get the loot, and I got a thing against being ordered around."

Latest Update:

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

Helena sighed once more and picked herself up from the wooden bench. "Im thirsty" she said as she turned to glance at the door to the bar. "But im not all that sure i should go in if there is so much commotion" She slid her hand down to her right side to make sure her dagger was still in place and that she hadn't forgotten it. "Hmm" She thought for a second then pushed on the bar's door. " Oh..What the hell.." Helena took one step into the crowded bar and stopped. "Wow i guess there seems to be alot of business going on here" She murmured to herself while glanceing around. She spotted a empty stool near the bar counter. Helena confidently made her way to the seat and sat down. The bartender watched her as she looked around the bar and examineing everything. "What can i get you miss?" The bartender said smoothly and smileing. "Uh..i'll have a virgin strawberry margarita, please?" Helena said and looking at the menu above her. "Comming right up miss!" said the bartender walking towards the glasses. She sighed and started to think about her brother. Many questions ran threw her head. "Is he okay?", "is he gonna be okay if i don't get the money?", "is he scared?". Helena sighed once again while looking down at her figiting with her rings on her fingers. "Here you go miss?" Helena looked up at him and then down at the drink and smiled. "Thankyou!" She said and handing him change. "A penny for your thoughts?" The bartender said and leaning up against the counter. "Ah it's nothing..nothing" She hesitated then smiled. The bartender walked away to make more drinks.

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Savil snorted, and guzzled his drink down. "You're not the only one," he said eyes flickering with barely suppressed amusement. "I'm part of the Bandit Buster Guild myself-- just a mere lackey. The damn boss won't promote me-" he shot Aries and Sean a grin, "-for my sadistic tendencies. Says that I'd probably kill half my men for my own amusement."

The teen's lips then curved. "And you know, I guess he's right. It gets boring from time to time there at camp, waiting for damn orders, so I'd probably start a fight, just for fun." His dark eyes wandered over to the red-eyed man besides Aries.
    Last edited by Damon R.; 05-13-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

Fang stared at the man who he assumed was looking at him. He took a sip of the bottled water infron of him and walked up to the man. " I overheard your conversation... I myself am a part of the Bandit Buster Guild. But I have never seen you before..."

Fang went over and grabbed the water and chugged it down. He signalled the bartender for another bottle. Quickly he went and gave another bottle to Fang who surprisingly chugged it all down again.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, since this is just getting into a merry party right now, I'll ask the question on my mind to both of y'all. How much does being a Bandit Buster pay? I'm getting tired of unreliable employers, and a steady paycheck with the possibility of bonuses for bounties sounds good." Aries said, leaning pushing the stool back slightly to get out of Fang and Savil's way.

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The sadistic teen snorted and grabbed the wine-filled glass from Sean's hands. The older man shot him an exasperated glare and muttered, "That was for the other customer..." The annoyed bartender then meandered over to the other side of the bar to get an order, mouth set into a thin line.

Delicately sipping his drink, Savil ignored his near-friend and gave the red-eyed man a bemused smile. "I've never seen you too, which means that they don't allow anyone from the guild to know eachother unless they're higher-ups." His lips curled in distaste. "And sorry Aries, I can't really say. They only pay you when they want to, but they pay you well." Gesturing to himself he snorted. "If they didn't pay well, you wouldn't see this face in guild."

"But then again-" he shrugged nonchalant, "-I'd probably just come along, pay or not, if I could dismember somebody." He chugged his drink down and chuckled darkly.

Owner of Spaghetti Cat Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl has a reputation beyond repute Gandizzl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gandizzl

OOC: Sorry, haven't been able to post before now >.<

The lemon juice ran down the left side of his mouth as Kotal finished his tequila shot.
    It was the 12th this evening... or was it it 13th? He didn't know anymore, he had lost the count.
    "One more?" The shabby looking bartender asked.
    Kotal mumbled something and got up, it was probably no as he stumbled out of the bar some seconds later.
    He felt his pockets.
    No money there.
    He walked down the street but it didn't take long until he fell.
    He crawled over to the closest building and sat up against the wall.
    "Look at yourself... overcomed by a couple of tequilas..." he thought to himself.
    "It was some great tequila though!" he said as he was talking to another person.

As he sat there he looked down the dark streets only lit by a few lights.
    Some random fellow that walked pass him threw him some coins.
    "Heh... is it this bad?" He was counting the dimes, it was enough for at least one more shot of tequila.
    Dragging himself with up a lot of help from the wall he was able to stand up.

After some time, he found another bar.
    He stumbled in and towards a bar stool.
    He sat down waiting for the bartender to pay him attention.

Ari Gold set by dotmyztick <33

Wonderwice fan nr.1
    |Gan, Lettuce and CFA..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006|
    Gandy-Man and Bunster saving one pimp and one pornstar at a time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information