AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Private Tears

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign Up: Private Tears

Okay my first RP so be nice kay.

During the year 2020 Earh has become a war zone. People fight for knowledge more people want knowledge then power. And the source of all knowledge is the most secured and guarded building Future Tech.

Future Tech hires secret agents known as Private Tears to collect information and destroy it so that no one can get the infomation after them.

But Future Tech has an enemy. The smaller building two blocks away. Iris Co. hires people known as Data Soldiers to go after the Private Tears.

Thus the war of knowledge begins. Leaving those to question themselves, and fall on the bloody battlefield of knowledge.

Knowledge is the most powerful weapon. More so then power.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Weapons: (optional)
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Side: [Private Tear(Good) or Data Soldier(Bad)]

Made Characters (Need Spots willing people for these characetrs):

Name: Jurish Hisogo
    Weapons:Laser guns,grenades, and a hydro computer syste,
    Appearance: [I'm letting the person who wants to be him decide on this]
    Powers/Special Abbilities: Sees through walls, he can also transform with his weapons
    Personality: He is generally selfish. Snobby and very bratty. He likes to get what he wants and he'll do anything to finish his mission even if he has destroy everything.
    Bio: Money was short when he first went out to the world where he needed a job quickly. So he was working at the Quicky Data Mart until he got a letter from the boss of Iris Co. He then began to work for Irid C. They saw something in him that was different then the other workers so they told he was going to help them.
    Side: Data Soldier

Name: Mia Liveria
    Weapons: Laser Point shuriken
    Appearance: [Once again anyone who wants to play this character can decide]
    Powers/Special Abbilities: She has high speed and can go through walls
    Personality: As beautiful as she is deadly she is seductive kind and genrous.She likes to help people out a lot. She loves children and she will do anything for them.
    Bio: She was a teacher before she got a letter in blue paper saying to come to Future Tech. She knew nothing about Technology. She paniced, but she rejected the letter. Then she got a call from Future Techs boss he said he wished she didn't decline. She came to Future Tech. They hired even when she knew nothing about technology and they told no need to worry.
    Side:Private Tear

------------------------

My charaters:
    Name: Mirun
    Weapons: Wire sword
    Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...Doll/Mirun.jpg
    Powers/Abilities: Can turn water into crystal shards,and can create larg sheilds
    Personality: Quiet, calm, appears to be in misery at times. He rarely speaks.
    Bio: Orphaned as a child in the large maze like alley ways he was taking in by an old woman. She raised him. He found a lover one day by the name of Emelia they we're together until Emelia was taken away. He now lives in complete misery.
    Side: Private Tear

Name:Ugami
    Weapons: None
    Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...Doll/Ugami.jpg
    Power/Ability/Special Power: Can talk to computers understand everything language to every eletronic, physic powers, and has telekenis.
    Personality: A little kinked up in the head. He speaks to only those who are high in power or will understand him. Even those who understand him still don't know him.
    Bio: He was raised as a child prodigy he knew everything about math and physics, many other things involving education. By six he knew calcus. By ten he was a lab rat at a high en company studying children and their repid growths. He was taken away by 11 and now is working for Irisi Company.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 05-02-2006 at 11:24 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Name: Kaji Orinami

Weapons: Data long-sword (Basically a long sword with a laser blade.) 9 milimeter guns x2

Appearance: He has short red hair with bacngs that reach his eyesbrows. He has green eyes.He wears a white t-shirt with a short, black jacket covering it. He wears black pants and white sneakers. He also has a belt that holds his guns and sword.

Powers/Special Abilities: Has the ability to become invisible for a short time.

Personality: He is usually cheerful and outgoing. He is determined and persistant in battle.

Bio: His mother died giving birth to him. So he was taken care of by his older brother who later on died by the data soldiers. Chase was fourteen at the time. This is when he found out his ability to become invisible. He was taken in by a rebel group and was used as an assassin. Three years later, Chase left the group and has now joined the Private Tears.

Side: Private Tears
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

I would really like to join. so can I pls play Mia Liveria? I know Im not a girl but I can play one ^^ (I did that before)
    I just like her Personality is just so totaly me. so pls can i?

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Name:Logan
    Weapons: Double Barrel Shotgun (In Pic), Admantium Claws
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities:Quick Regeneration, Super Strength, Super Agility, Keen Senses, Wolf Like Agility.
    Personality:Hard to get along with, Lone Man, Tough, Pissy
    Bio: ((Bio Becomes Clear Through The Story
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Name: Selene
    Weapons: Twin Desert Eagles
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities:None
    Personality: Caring, Heroic
    Bio: Data Soldier Logan Is Out To Capture Her ((More Revealed Through Story))
    Side:Private Tear

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Member Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro is infamous around these parts Urashima Keitaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 05:29 PM
    Threads

Name: Jurish Hisogo
    Weapons:Laser guns,grenades, and a hydro computer system, which means Hes a human thats a super computer.
    He can imput so much information in about 1.5 seconds flat.
    He has great memory and he remembers everything once he is told.
    He also can decipher odd math problems such as 3.14 and such.
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abbilities: Sees through walls, he can also transform with his weapons, meaning he can change any part of his body into a weapon. He also has super speed and great reflexes and agility.
    Personality: He is generally selfish. Snobby and very bratty. He likes to get what he wants and he'll do anything to finish his mission even if he has destroy everything.
    Bio: Money was short when he first went out to the world where he needed a job quickly. So he was working at the Quicky Data Mart until he got a letter from the boss of Iris Co. He then began to work for Irid C. They saw something in him that was different then the other workers so they told he was going to help them.
    Last edited by Urashima Keitaro; 05-04-2006 at 01:59 PM.
    What is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

Name:William Orville
    Weapons: (optional) A masmune as light as a feather, and two ninja swords.
    Appearance: Brown hair. Green eyes. Clothing: A black jacket with a red "X" closing it. Black shoes with a red x. and everything else is pretty much the same.
    Powers/Special Abilities: Telekinisis and regeneration.
    Personality:Mostly silent. Only knows who his enemy is.
    Bio: He woke up one day in an unknown lab, when one of the walls exploded. He managed to escape the enemy, but he only remembers his name. He is now searching to the answers to his past.
    Side: Private tear.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

I forgot to add a laser blade and a silence laser sniper rifle to my weapons.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: babs

Appearance: dark brown eye's with slitted pupils, long brown hair that reaches her waist, slightly pointed ears with fuzz on them, cat like fangs, slender. wears leather top and pants. fishnet gloves, bare footed

Powers/Special Abilities: has a computer port in the back of her neck that allows her to download, upload or hack.

Personality: dasent trust people easily but if she das, she is a powerful alliance

Bio: babs is one of the earlyer experiments of future iris co when it was in his younger years. she is combination of bio technology and genetics experiments. how is not really clear but at some point she managed to escape at the age of 10 from iris co. living on the streets and staying away from the battle's, she managed to stay alive. until mirun found her.now she works for the private tears.

Side: [Private Tear

reference pic so you have a idea what she looks likes, i wil putt up a better one as soon as i can find it.

Last edited by Nespa; 05-09-2006 at 05:23 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insolence
    I would really like to join. so can I pls play Mia Liveria? I know Im not a girl but I can play one ^^ (I did that before)
    I just like her Personality is just so totaly me. so pls can i?
    Be my guess.
    You may.

Everyone else thank you for joining. And I'm glad you take a general interst in my RP.

Demon Toaster please don't souble post. But you're not in any trouble 'kay.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

FallenBabyDoll, is this RPG approved by LadyPSerenity?
    If so, I'll edit this post......If not, I won't post my character.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

man ill join after my rpg got closed im looking for new rpgs to have fun in. Ill start posting when u approve my character.

Character Sheet:

Name: Calvin Shogun

Weapons: Crecento, the forsaken and 2 plasma tech guns

Appearance:Always with a red vest with orange steel shoulder pads and black pants. Has a neck piece made of maleable zinconium which covers his mouth most of the time. Always with a backwards cap that lets his hair flow out of the front. Wears black gloves made of a really resistant material and solid black boots. In his back he has his sword sheath. His hair is white and his eyes are red because he was born albino. His right eye was born dead and was replaced by his M-TECH eye.(will post a picture of him when I get to my dads home I drew him but I dont have a scanner at my moms). Due to his eye problems he has always worn black glasses since he was young but now most of the time he wears them lower so people see his eyes.

Powers/Special Abilities: My M-TECH eye gives Calvin many advantages. The M-TECH eye lets him target his enemies making it practically impossible to miss but his sight range becomes very restricted (sight on other things goes down 65%). He can also make everything seem to go slower because his M-Tech eye will process images faster, when he does this everybody goes slower but he reacts normally making him look as if he goes faster but he cannot do this over and over again or do it for a long time or else he gets major head-aches and also his body has a hard time keeping up. His eye can also analyze things with computer-like precision but it works better if he knows the information already like if I have seen the object before. Last thing he can do with his eye is project an image of his eye on to objects. The image stays there for as long as he concentrates on it and a mini-camera opens in his eye showing what the image sees, the second he doesn't concentrate on it, it dissapears. Basically all my abilities also have a disadvantage to them.

Personality: Doesn't approve the actions of either the private tears or the data soldiers because he believes knowledge should be shared. More of the lonely type he has a very hard time in giving people his trust. Usually goes after Private tears but doesn't usually kill them. Not a bad guy over-all but he can become pretty ruthless when angered or threatened. He is really good with the guitar and likes to play it and remember his father he usually has it on his back with his sword.

Bio: Being born in a family of scholars in a pretty small city his house was raided by the private tears and his dad resisted and got killed. His mom went on a revenge mission with a few other wives and got killed aswell. So at the age of 15 Calvin was left with only a guitar to remember his family. After a few small jobs he finally joined the data soldiers at first to continue what his father and mother started but also to take revenge but soon realized that his mother and father wouldn't want that but he was already so deep he couldn't back away. He became quite skilled especially due to his M-TECH eye which he mastered since he has had it since birth.

Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 05-03-2006 at 05:11 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris
    FallenBabyDoll, is this RPG approved by LadyPSerenity?
    If so, I'll edit this post......If not, I won't post my character.
    Yes it is aprroved by LadyPSerenity.

Inc0gnit0 welcome to the RP dude

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

k thx man ill post my first post when I return from my guitar lessons at around 8:30

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I play as Mirun!
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So when do we start posting?

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    Can I play as Mirun!
    Thats my character.

Armageddon you can do it whenever you want the story thread is now up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sirens would blare loudly down each hall and corridor as all data soldiers heard logans voice on the walki talkies yelling "suspect name, Serenity, Escapee, in persuit in hall 3-4a needing back up asap" as serenity continued running down the corridor not havign a wepaon seeing how they took it from her being brought in as a prisoner as she took a sharp left right into a room and closed the door slowly so noone heard as she turned around and grinned softly seeing a second door out as she decided to risk it and she charged out the door running down the corridor losing logan from her pursuit as logan's voice was heard again on the walkie talkies saying "Suspect lost, be on the look out for a woman with long black hair, hazel eyes, she is about 5 foot 3 and she is disguised as a female officer, keep on the lookout" as he dropped the walkie talkie and growled losing her.

((Thats good for a story thread lol))

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    Family In Blog

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    Be my guess.
    You may.
    ok cool:

here is my appearance:

I'll start posting now =)

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

it sounds cool

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

INUANI do yo want to join if you do I'll approve you to the story thread.

Insolence great thanks

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

Be my guess.
    You may.

Everyone else thank you for joining. And I'm glad you take a general interst in my RP.

Demon Toaster please don't souble post. But you're not in any trouble 'kay.
    Name:brollo

Weapons: 2 guns and a sword

Appearance: dark coat, gold hair, red eyes, blue and green t-shirt, grey jeans
    and dark red boots

Powers/Special Abilities: abilitiy to talk to the dead and duplicate him up to 7

Personality: he only cares one thing in his life....destroy data soilders and save the world

Bio: he was a boy that see death and anger in his family, he joined the data soilders when he was a teen and became the best soilder in data soliders until he killed one of his comrades and became and ex-data soilders and decided to help private tears

Side: private tears

i hope u like it if not i'll change a few of them

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the team Tenchu.

I like it a lot something new in my RP be my guess

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so u won't mind if my type the letters in a different colour plzz

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tenchu what color would you type in

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tenchu what color would you type in
    this green or this kind of colour

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Closed Thread

Thread Information