AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What can you do about bad reps that aren't true?

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What can you do about bad reps that aren't true?

Okay, theres this person names annak and she keeps bad repping me and _allismine_. Is there anything I can do about it? She just bad reps up becuse she thinks were "immature." I don't think that's bad. I bad repd her for false accusation.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That doesn't seem right. Things like this should be reported to a mod Fullmetal_Alchemist249. You and _allismine_ are some of my favourite members around here. I don't see any reason why you would be repped badly. Have these been major hits to your rep? Or did you try the stealing feature in the shop? I don't blame you, since I've been tempted to that as well. You haven't been flaming or making majorly pointless posts right? I've been gone for a few weeks so I might have missed something. Wish I could be more help.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats alright. I DID tryt to steal once, but if you wanna see how mean this girl is, go to the Feudal Era anime and Manga threads and there should be a thread called "Koga with Kagome" or something. She's on the last few pages. I bad repd her too. I sighed my name at the end of it too.
    Thanks for the compliment!! Finnaly some people are eing nice to me.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

well, if your posting idiot things then people will bad rep you, and really, you shouldnt whine like a baby about it

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I agree with animefreak91 you should report this to one of the mod's. Don't worry I'll good rep you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, if your posting idiot things then people will bad rep you, and really, you shouldnt whine like a baby about it
    Gee thanks!! Your so nice!!
    and thanks Daimasukí

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmm, now i get it, your just rep begging arnt you, rep begging is highly frownd upon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmm, now i get it, your just rep begging arnt you, rep begging is highly frownd upon
    Whats rep begging? It sounds bad. Okay I'll report this to the mod... um... how do I do that?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i mean you full metal alchemist, and rep begging is basically begging for good rep

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i mean you full metal alchemist, and rep begging is basically begging for good rep
    OHhhhhh!! No I'm not doing that. *sigh* mabey the best way to handel this is to just not go on the site for a week or so.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah you aren't rep begging. I've seen my share of rep beggers, and you're not one of them. If I was in your position I'd be asking for help too. I hate being repped badly without vaild reason. Notice how it takes soooo much time to build up good rep and one high up member can take it all away in one post. I recommend taking a break. That's what I did and it cleared my mind so I can post without a care in the world

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Member RedShadow can only hope to improve RedShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 05:34 PM
    Threads

fullmetal alchemist 249 you could always just make a new account (if that is alright to do), and don't let that crazy ____ know who you are.

There is no such thing as bad actions just interesting choices
    www.myspace.com/redshadow_00

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah you aren't rep begging. I've seen my share of rep beggers, and you're not one of them. If I was in your position I'd be asking for help too. I hate being repped badly without vaild reason. Notice how it takes soooo much time to build up good rep and one high up member can take it all away in one post. I recommend taking a break. That's what I did and it cleared my mind so I can post without a care in the world
    *cries* thanks for understanding!! Yeah, I'm not going to go on for about a week, that seems like a good idea!! Thanks for the tip Redshadow, but I'm not going to let annak get the best of me.
    Oh yeah animefreak91 you should talk to _allismine_ about this too. She probably has her share of arguments about this.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

That's not the solution kido. If you want to report this to a mod, just pm one of them or the mod that's incharge of this forum and tell them your situation.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah thanks I've been meaning to talk with her a bit. But _allismine_ seems like a confident girl. I don't think she'd let a few little bad rep points or an annoying comment here or there bother her too much. She's more likely to turn it into a joke Apparently this is what happens when you leave AF alone for like a week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok was what i said wrong?? because MIKEY just bad reped me for that which i think was uncalled for. PS... yea i think Daimasuki and all the others are on to something.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's not the solution kido. If you want to report this to a mod, just pm one of them or the mod that's incharge of this forum and tell them your situation.
    OH okay... how do I pm them?

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Daimasukí
    I agree with animefreak91 you should report this to one of the mod's. Don't worry I'll good rep you!
    agreed....talk to the mods.....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay I've done a post on the thread "get to know the mods." I hope this helps.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Okay I've done a post on the thread "get to know the mods." I hope this helps.
    it probably will and i added some reps you seem to need them..^^
    "sayonara..."

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks people!!

Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sure thing...pm me if you need help with anything.......well see ya im out.....
    "sayonara..."

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Find a mod and then go to where you can view their public profile and look under where it says contact info...it should have a spot where it says private message or just click on their name and a thing that says private message should apper 3 rows down.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I read through your entire conversation in the Kagome x Koga thread.
    First of all, don't say "keeps", when she only bad repped each of you once.
    Now, both sides are at fault. You and Allismine are at fault for pointlessly attacking those who disagreed with you, as well as to engage in the flaming with Annak. Annak was, despite how you feel, correct in her original three posts. After that, she too engaged in the flaming, putting her at fault as well. The bad rep was not an issue. She did not like what you were saying/doing, and therefore bad repped you. That is how it works.
    There is no reason to go to a mod for this. I don't think they need to be bothered with something so simple.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

It's rep. On a forum. Completely fictional.

Don't get all excited, just give it a rest : )

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Closed Thread

Thread Information