AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are your pet(s) afraid of?

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What are your pet(s) afraid of?

Most animals are scared or jumpy around certain things or people....for example my dog is deathly afraid of our wheel barrow xD I find this funny. Have you got any pets afraid of anything stupid or normal?

--I did look for a thread like this.... -.-
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

my dog is afraid of the vacuum
    and my birds or afraid when i pull the chair and
    makes a wierd sound

:]
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

My dogs are afraid of our pet rabbit and my dad

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

man, my dog is afraid of everything. Vaccume, lawnmower, ...cats.
    Definitly not a guard dog. He's a big chicken, but he's very loving ^^
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

devoted suiko fan BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Red face

Most of my cats are afraid of me.
    No I don't torment them. I just... love to scare them.
    1 of my cats is actually afraid of mice. Hm. Wonder why.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Me.

Well, not really, but it's a running joke between my friend and I that I beat my cat into loving me.

We were in my room one day and my cat keeps bugging me until I gesture over to her food and tell her, "You HAVE food, leave me alone!"

So she hops down from the bed and goes to investigate her food bowl cautiously. After a few seconds of sniffing it she races to the other side of the room and my friend yells at me, "WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO YOUR CAT?! SHE'S TERRIFIED OF EATING!"

I just can't stop laughing, so I gasp out, "Nothing! Nothing but loving her! Is that so wrong?!"

"I've seen your love! You squeeze her to make her purr louder!"

"Ahhh, yeah, but she comes back for more."

So... she's either afraid of me... or of her food.

Hm.

Anyway, Kled, my other cat, is prolly afraid of my brother and nothing else. He's really just fearless.

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

M pets are afraid of... ME!!! Mwhahahaha... I wonder why..
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My kitty is petrified of my mum's SO, who lives with us. He seems to have connected him with being hit by a car, because before he was, he tolerated him. Now, he won't enter a room if Thomas is in it, and flies like the devil is on his heels if Thomas walks in on him.

The dog we used to have was terrified of this red magazine rack we had. No, I don't get it either. One brave day he tore the thing to shreds.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

My dog is afraid of the vacuum cleaner.

My cat is afraid of my dad.

My fish are afraid of my dad.

O_o

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

My dog is afraid of water, chairs, my cousin, my uncles...the list continues.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

I used to have a cat that was afraid of me. Since we had a huge garden with a room -shed thingy- but which was broken down in a storm along with a couple of trees, the cat could always run into that thing. It always came when my family had dinner and we had like a door opened to let in the fresh air. (Not the normal view of homes people if you get confused)

Thanks to Wonderwice

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

my pet is afraid of the rain...T.T

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

my other dog is afriad of the water, when I say water I mean the water in her water dish -.- its very hard to give her water to drink
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

loves teh cuteness fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2008 05:57 PM
    Threads

My sister's dog, Sasha, is a bigchicken. She's afraid of water, weird noises, and my sister's boyfriend playing the guitar, she even ran out fo the room one day when he played it. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but that's why we love her! >3
    RAWR

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

One of my dogs is afraid of people and thunder
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Bikes and cheese. I don't know way but they stay away from cheese.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My dog Spike is afraid of bubbles.. >>; -cough-

x

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

my golden retriever is afraid of balloons, why i dont know

Member Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66 is infamous around these parts Dante66's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 07:42 AM
    Threads

my dog is terrified of the vacuum when you turn it on he freaks out

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory is infamous around these parts Shintory's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2009 10:53 AM
    Threads

Well I have a few pets that are afraid of things.

My Cat Gracie Is a fraid of those red dots from the laser pointer. When I point the laser towards her she starts to hiss and attacks it and then runs like hell. I don't do it much but I love that its so funny.

My dogs are allafraid of the vaccume. Im sure a lot of you guys that has dogs are also afraid of them most likely but one of my dogs will launch at it and attack it. He is a big dog too.

Family:
    Raptor- Brother
    Angel_Girl-younger sister
    Crystal_Gardevoir-brother
    Kagekotsu-Sisiter-In_Law

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

My dog is afraid of Appliances like Lawn Mowers and Vacuums. Other than that, she is an adorable little dog
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My dog who is a German Sheperd is afraid of fire hydrants, my mail man, and strangers that come close to me.

After a few minutes with stranger though he actually becomes upset that they touch me

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Our little doggy, who's now 3 ½ years old, is afraid of little kids, because when he was still a little puppy, few kids force feed him. *growl* I felt like killing those little irritating brats when I heard about it.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Wanderer of Quivira hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 12:29 PM
    I live where everyone doesn't suspect me to be.
    Threads

my hamster is afraid of bright light...

The past may hurt,
    the past may shine.
    But without it, then there would be nothing.
    Without the future soon to be past,
    we would not exist, and neither would it.
    Past is like sun, shining on the roses.
    Past tastes like revenge at times.
    Past smells like friendship at others.
    Although the past can be peaceful,
    it may also be painful.
    So just for the record,
    don't dwell on the past, or it will dwell on you.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

my dog hates the vacuum cleaner. she cant stand it. she barks and attacks it. also she doesnt like the water hose. she bites at it too.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information