AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aphrodite (Goddess of Love)

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Aphrodite (Goddess of Love)

How I love you Aphrodite,
    You are my mighty,
    The goddess of love,
    You're from above,
    Marriage is your thing,
    The exchange of the ring,
    The perfect image of a woman,
    All wants you, Every man,
    Every eye seeks you,
    Even I, too,
    You give us the gift of grace,
    A sight for soar eyes, is your face.
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do not attach random images to your posts. Only attach images in which relate to the poem and that you own the copyright to.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Uhmm... They wheren't random. Those are painting/pictures or Aphrodite. And, what do you mean by a copyright? I got it off the internet. I'm confused 0_o
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Great job in the rhyming, but it did kinda lack passion or inspiration, but besides that I congratulate you and keep it up.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, there has been a rule on these sites, in EVERY SINGLE FORUM, since we GOT the VBB board. DO NOT ATTACH RANDOM IMAGES TO YOUR POST.

This includes pictures of Aphrodite that YOU DID NOT DRAW, and that YOU DO NOT OWN.

You found copyrighted images on the internet, and you saved them to your computer, and then you posted them here.

The only time I EVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO POST IMAGES IN THIS FORUM, is if it's an image THEY DREW, that has to do with thier story or poem. Another good example is what a user Suzuna used to do. She would make a wallpaper, and include her poem in it, and she'd post the wallpaper. Although that contained things she didn't own, it was an artistic form of posting her poem.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Well I still liked the poem!!Great job!!I hope you write another one soon!!
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information