AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who watches YGO????

Member Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2008 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Who watches YGO????

If you watch Yu Gi Oh, do you know how to duel????
    Or better yet, would you like to duel???

If you do want to duel please post here, and if you don't want to duel, well thats too bad.

I'm really looking forward to dueling one of you dudes.

Please post. Thanks.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

I'm the second best duellist in Vancouver. HAHA! You should've seen everyone's face when they got beaten by a girl!!

Member Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka is infamous around these parts Lidka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool What's up???

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    I'm the second best duellist in Vancouver. HAHA! You should've seen everyone's face when they got beaten by a girl!!
    That's cool.

So... would you like to duel against me here???

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's cool.

So... would you like to duel against me here???
    Huh? How would we do that? I'm sorta not very good with the computer...

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

I am the best in Augusta, Georgia. Record holder and city champ. I am going for state. And I will still be the champ.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Srien
    I am the best in Augusta, Georgia. Record holder and city champ. I am going for state. And I will still be the champ.
    Hmph... lucky you... I WOULD be the best in Van, but I was beaten by this stupid cannon card that makes you lose in four/three turns if you don't win!!

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

i dont
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

i would like to duel
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by skater2791
    i would like to duel
    How???
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Thank you for posting.l

Huh? How would we do that? I'm sorta not very good with the computer...
    oh, that's no problem, I'm not very good with computers myself.

The way we would duel will be by posting our moves. The good thing is that posts here don't take long to appear.

However, its not 100% accurate, 'cause one can't be sure if your opponent cheats, but I can asure you guys that I don't cheat, I duel for fun, and when I loose on a duel, I don't look it as failure, but as a way for me to improve my strategies.

So who wants to duel???

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meeeeee!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool For example:

This would be how we would duel:

ok. if I were to start, I would just type something like...

I summon a monster face down defence positon, and place 3 cards in the S/T field, (spell and trap cards field)
    I end my turn.

My Lp. 8000
    Your Lp.8000

2 cards on hand.

The duel will be posted kind of like this. Every person has her/his own style. So you can type it however you like.

So... what do you guys say, to duel or not to duel???

I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 03:37 PM
    Threads

I am more of the YGO G/X fan, but I still love dueling! And I would love to duel anyone. I am slowly becoming the best Dueler in my city. ~_^ I hope it really happens! I would really love to duel, so please PM me if you would like to duel me! (Duel monsters)

Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

Senior Member Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

Talking

Duel!!! Hold on I'll get my deck.
    I'm ready for anyone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will duel you. I'll go first, please. Thank you. I draw.
    I play "Familiar Possessed Wynn in attak mode
    ATK/ 1850 DEF/ 1500 (Do I have to say her effect too?
    EFFT/ If she atacks a face up monder in defence mode on yur side of the field. Calculate the difference of her attack and the defending monsters Def as battle damage.
    My lp. 8000
    Your lp. 8000

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool What's up???

I will duel you. I'll go first, please. Thank you. I draw.
    I play "Familiar Possessed Wynn in attak mode
    ATK/ 1850 DEF/ 1500 (Do I have to say her effect too?
    EFFT/ If she atacks a face up monder in defence mode on yur side of the field. Calculate the difference of her attack and the defending monsters Def as battle damage.
    My lp. 8000
    Your lp. 8000
    um... were you talking to me??? 'cause if you were, I accept your challenge, however the thing is that, right now I'm at school and I don't have my deck with me. I get out of class at 3pm but its 2:20 right now.

oh, man... I really want to duel...
    When I get home, I'll come back here... and if you are still around and want to duel me, I'd be most happy to duel.

oh,oh... busted, got to go my teacher is coming towards me. I'm supposed to be working on a essay.
    bye

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

um... were you talking to me??? 'cause if you were, I accept your challenge, however the thing is that, right now I'm at school and I don't have my deck with me. I get out of class at 3pm but its 2:20 right now.

oh, man... I really want to duel...
    When I get home, I'll come back here... and if you are still around and want to duel me, I'd be most happy to duel.

oh,oh... busted, got to go my teacher is coming towards me. I'm supposed to be working on a essay.
    bye
    UhOh, hope you don't get caught... Anywa, can't wait to see what your first move is!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool I'm here.

What's up???
    I'm back, the teacher almost catched me, but I managed to log off before she arrived.

Ok. My move.

oh, yeah, before I forget, are we allowed to play banned cards?????

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, play as many banned cards as yu want.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Hi

Yes, play as many banned cards as yu want.
    Great, Ok.
    I summon a monster face down defense position, and I place one card on the s/t field.

My Lp8000
    Your Lp8000
    Your move

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm going to duel.

I'm really good. I won second in an Yugioh tounrament held at an anime Convention.

I want to duel you.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool What's up???

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    I'm going to duel.

I'm really good. I won second in an Yugioh tounrament held at an anime Convention.

I want to duel you.
    Were you talking to me??? If you were I accept your challenge,because I think Fullmetal_Alchemist249 is not here anymore.
    Fullmetal_Alchemist249 I'm going to write in a paper the cards I used and have in my hand so we can duel when you come back.

FallenBabyDoll we are allowed to use banned cards, is that ok. with you???

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Wait, I think Fullmetal_Alchemist249 is back.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can wait I'm not a greedy hog.

I wait so I can watched my opponents carefully XD.

I sound so serious like the characters of the show.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool Hi

Fullmetal_Alchemist249 are you there???

I think that Fullmetal_Alchemist249 left again.

So... if you are ready fallenBabyDoll lets duel.
    Last edited by Lidka; 04-27-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information