AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Halo for PC

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Default Halo for PC

Im currently playing it and inviting anyone whjo whishes to come. The name of the server is "Anime rulz" and the password is animeforum. Come if u dare Muahahahahahaha..aha

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

are you just going to be sat there say and night waiting ? lol I dare you to play me on xbox if you want to add me as Deathbyspartan (which is currently a silver account but I am getting it gold soon) the one which is gold is DeathbyspartaUK so woop add me if you will HOPE TO PLAY YOU.

Senior Member dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt is infamous around these parts dowiatt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 01:18 PM
    Threads

im super good on halo and i already beat halo 2 and i just cant wait for halo 3 to come out it really looks cool but the bad part is that it is going to come out on xbox 360 darn!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

super good :P have you got xbl? thats where you get better, plus buy a 360 then lol

Senior Member Cait Sith rules is on a distinguished road Cait Sith rules's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2006 12:14 AM
    Threads

im super good on halo for the pc But i cant play it on my xbox because it broke . But i cant wait for halo 3 to come out.
    Last edited by Regex; 06-04-2006 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Removed a useless image

Another soul lost in hell horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

Post removed due to language
    Last edited by Regex; 06-04-2006 at 11:40 PM.

"Truly,if there is evil in this world,it lies in the heart of mankind" -Dahos

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Halo 3 looks superb.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol of the one trailer that we have seen, which is just a CGI lol so we cannot tell what it is going to be like, but when I downloaded it I was on a very very excited

He has an assualt rifle back

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How do you know it was CGI, a lot of the game sites and magazines are saying that it is real time, personally it would not suprise me with modern and up coming visuals. I have not played the first two, but I'm the 3rd will make up for that. Even though I back the PS3 more than the 360, I still say the halo trailer knocked me for flat.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Because I am sure it says it on bungie website, I may be mistaken, but it says on the website it was minimum prosseing power :O
    WOW WHOOOOWOWOWO

anyway you have to get the first 2 halo's then, the grapics may look corney because halo one is many years old lol

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory....o3Announcement

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post removed due to language.
    Last edited by Regex; 06-05-2006 at 09:44 AM.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post removed due to language.
    Last edited by Regex; 06-05-2006 at 09:47 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol I dont have exams in Uni for awhile, anyway its not bill gates decision, I personally hate the little man, its a about time some people stole his things, instead of the usual, microsoft buying everyone out so there is no competion crap.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol yea I am in school so woop.
    well it is his choice, as he is the richest man in the world lol
    Personally I don't hate him as he as never done anything to me lol
    so I must say lets get off the topic off bill gates. anyway FPS.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyway as a mention about Halo on pc, I dont like it. Due to the fact I find that microfot must have played around with the software. It just seems full of bugs.

To question is to doubt
    A broad mind lacks focus

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Halo for Pc tril version is free and it rules I Also own on halo 2 for xbox (muahaha nerd power) but my live is down right now

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bummer, what level did you reach?

Junior Member Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier is on a distinguished road Dantier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2006 08:14 AM
    Threads

I might not be the best one or the super player... but i can kill many with out be hit ( only for 30 min )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RichardE40k
    Halo 3 looks superb.
    http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory....ink=e3makingof

holy hell, it looks even better know:P

p.s. sorry for double posting

Closed Thread

Thread Information