AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sigs and Other Things!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 02:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

OrionsHeavenlyKnight Starcrest is on a distinguished road Starcrest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

nice, liking the second and third one the best for me, keep going, hope to see more stuff from you
    "Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be taken away...it has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. This I must beleive."~Drizzt Do'Urden

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You like my stuff. Usually people don't like my stuff. I think I'm going to jump out of skin with joy.
    Someone actually like my stuff. Someone actually liked my stuff.
    Thanks a whole bunch StarCrest.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hehe no problem, glad to encourge ya, don't give up trying...think you can make wallpaper 3 800x600?
    "Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be taken away...it has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. This I must beleive."~Drizzt Do'Urden

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2018 07:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well, your stuff is really nice...but this might be close. All us sig makers post our stuff in the testing section...though it might just be moved...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrest
    hehe no problem, glad to encourge ya, don't give up trying...think you can make wallpaper 3 800x600?
    I'm not that advanced yet. The only thing I can make are the big ones. But your computer autimatical makes it fit I think.
    I won't give up now.

Maru I didn't know whats the point of this thread then.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

otay, and so you can have your own? *shrugs*

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What do you mean StarCrest?

Cause that was a little unclear?
    Since its a little muffled and typed weirdly.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2018 07:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    I'm not that advanced yet. The only thing I can make are the big ones. But your computer autimatical makes it fit I think.
    I won't give up now.

Maru I didn't know whats the point of this thread then.
    lol, this section only really has two main allowed thread- Submitting sigs to AG.net; Submitting wallpapers for AG.net
    Also, what program do you use? I might be able to help you with re-sizing wallpapers!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, and it was created for you for your own place to show your mad skills. they, if they're nice XD (jp admins), might just move it instead of closing it, and making you repost everything.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    lol, this section only really has two main allowed thread- Submitting sigs to AG.net; Submitting wallpapers for AG.net
    Also, what program do you use? I might be able to help you with re-sizing wallpapers!
    I just use PhotoDraw and Paint.

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2018 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    You should really check your Address Bar. You would notice that you are not on AnimeForum, but on AnimeGalleries. It's true that most of the forums on AnimeGalleries are visible on AnimeForum as well, but this doesn't necessarily mean we have to redirect all posts from AnimeGalleries to AnimeForum. Besides that, you should learn to read. From the name AnimeGalleries you can clearly guess that the site's main topic is graphics related to anime and from the name AnimeForum that the site is just a forum which has anime as a main topic. Not to mention that every forum has it's own description which was put there for a reason ... for posters to read it and know what they can post in a specific forum ... and you are not an exception. This means that before making statements check that what you are going to say is the truth and not just your opinion.

Now ... considering that AnimeForum doesn't have a place to show off your creations we agreed to leave members use the Testing forum to do so, but this doesn't mean that forum is there for this reason. The original idea was to use that forum for testing ... and for testing only, so new members can get used to all the features the board has without bothering anyone.

to FallenBabyDoll: This thread is in the right place and won't get closed nor moved.

Happy posting to everyone ^_^

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

More Stuff:

This was a test when I was doing a sig for Don't Blink:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...yDoll/Test.jpg

Um This is some stuff I did for Fluffy-Love:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...uffy-Love1.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...uffy-Love3.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...luffy-Lov4.jpg

This was a sig that was done for Skeith all though it was to simple for his likings:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...l/Picture1.jpg

Here are the other Sigs I did for Dont Blink

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...DontBlink1.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...DontBlink2.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...DontBlink3.jpg

And now engorge yourselves with many pictures

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They are not bad ... you should make them smaller tho' ... sigs are ideal when they don't get bigger than 400x120px. Besides that nothing to say, except keep doing the good work ^_^.

BTW: Next time please edit your post by clicking on the EDIT button. Avoid double posting. Thank you ^_^.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um I have a small question can someone move this to the testing area or delete this.

Cause I'm mostly on animeoforum.com now and I don't have this section.

Thank you.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The testing area was not meant to be used to show off your works therefore I won't move it. AnimeForum doesn't have a section to show off graphics.
    We won't close it either. Without posters it will die as any other thread, that's why we don't need to do it.
    Last edited by FlashD; 05-10-2006 at 03:31 AM. Reason: typos >_>;;

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 09:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i like your stuff FBD, keep it up^^
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Member Anko_Sensei45 will become famous soon enough Anko_Sensei45 will become famous soon enough Anko_Sensei45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 12:22 PM
    Who knows i might be behind you...-evil laugh-
    Threads

keep up the good work im liking your stuff my friend
    http://www.myspace.com/hinatasoshy45

Fan of my work...dawns work..or JAGS work...or CFA take a button!

Sig made by none other than ME!

Member Shinji Mimura is on a distinguished road Shinji Mimura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 08:40 PM
    Sitting infront of my computer.... where else would I be??? :p
    Threads

Your work isn't too bad actually considering that the picture editing stuff you use has limited tools. It's better than alot of the stuff I've seen. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information