AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What annoys you the most

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What annoys you the most

I know what annoys me and that is love and love is nothing but a stupid annoying piece of crap
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

when people say im a spoilt brat, ok, i get what i want, that dont make me SPOILT!

Chuunin of Konoha Rakei-Den is on a distinguished road Rakei-Den's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads

Well sometimes my sister but right now what REALLY annoys me is that stupid PADDLEBALL THING GRRRR i threw it down the stairs >>;;;

OMG I MADE THIS BY MYSELF ON PAINT XD iMA N00b!!!!! lol

Member clowsakura will become famous soon enough clowsakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 02:23 PM
    Threads

I hate it when people make those annoying sounds when they speak.. You probably don't know what I mean

PM me for a sig!
    Fan?
    Thank you so much for making this sig dawnrune!

'Do you know what I'm thinking? And its definetly not kitty'
    'Kitty?'
    'Get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

My dad.
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

Senior Member Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 06:28 PM
    Threads

little teeny boppers, who are like 12 but they dress like they are 20, and they cordinate there clothes to go to the mall.

like my sig? want one of ur own? i do custom sig requests.

Request one Here!

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

My cousin. He is so bad. AHHH he gets on my nerves.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAlchemist
    I know what annoys me and that is love and love is nothing but a stupid annoying piece of crap
    Wow, sounds like somebody just ended a relationship.

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

cats meowing for caned food

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love annoys me as well. Becuase men don't understand woman and woman don't understand man.

Other things that annoy me are chatty cliche bouncy clingy girls, irionic people, people in general, and cheerleaders.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Like M I K E Y i dont like it when people call me spoilt. It really annoys me and provokes me to make what they said kind of true.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

little kids annoy me....they're so loud, i can't stand them
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

sneezing annoys me the most...and so does coughing

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord
    Wow, sounds like somebody just ended a relationship.
    actually I never had one and never will I would rather rot in hell than have a relationship with anyone
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

5. Love. It's a freaking illusion people, deal with it.
    4. Spam. I have better things to do than sort out MY mail from the "I am the king of Bulltownstonville City, I need your money".
    3. Ditzy people. It's them that give us teenage females a bad name.
    2. People who ADMIRE ditzy people. You're just continuing the chain.
    1. Fake friends. AKA 99.9% of people out there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another thing that annoys people who decide to pick fights with me because they dont know that I will beat the crap out of them

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

another thing that annoys people who decide to pick fights with me because they dont know that I will beat the crap out of them
    Oh no, I LOVE those people. Then I can kick their [removed], and show them not to screw around with people they know nothing about. Teach them a life lesson, you know? Change the world, one person at a time.
    Last edited by Kewii; 04-22-2006 at 10:28 AM.

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    Threads

Default What annoys me

Is when people eat real funny and make that stupid sound with it.

Who want some

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

People that complain about their lives when they cause all the problems in it. I can't stand it!

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

spoiled brats complaining about being called spoiled when they have no frigin clue how good they have it
    that is what annoys me the most right now

oh yeah and people who use leet speak
    Last edited by Grim Scythe; 04-22-2006 at 09:45 AM.
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

another thing that annoiys me so much are those whiney people who say love isnt real, god, stop bein an emo kid and learn to live

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Ok...whenever i have my away or busy msg on, stupid pplz still IM me and keeps on bothering me though i dun answer.

Sometime i say brb, they keeps bothering me

"are you back yet?"
    "guess wut?"
    "Hey Aki, i found something kool!!!"
    "you're busy? at wut?"
    "why are you busy?"
    "blah blah blah......................."

talking to air ><;

Omg guys! away is away1 busy is busy! offline is offline!!!

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hi

what annoys me is people not realise what they got and always wantin more
    Last edited by Ayame_Sohma; 04-22-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also what annoys me is the fact that people deny that there is no existence

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Already sorta made this topic but oh well. Metal scraping against something, like I said in my thread. It gives me the chills. Just the thought of it makes me want to screen. Metal clashing against metal is fine, as in swords clashing, but the scraping...AUGH!
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Closed Thread

Thread Information