AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you hate more?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kagome Higurashi of InuYasha

3 60.00%
  • Sakura Haruno of Naruto

2 40.00%
Closed Thread

Thread: Higurashi Kagome vs. Haruno Sakura: Who do you hate more?

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow Higurashi Kagome vs. Haruno Sakura: Who do you hate more?

The two most hated female protagonists of anime, Kagome and Sakura! IMPORTANT: The question is NOT who would win in a fight, the question is who is hated by the anime community more? Sakura or Kagome?

Okay, now for my conclusion.
    Sakura Haruno is a character of Naruto who doesn't show as much potential or strength compared to the other characters in the series. Kagome Higurashi is a character of InuYasha who doesn't contribute as much...how would we say...importance to the storyline as the other characters.
    Sakura Haruno is a member of Group 7, who has already lost Sasuke Uchiha and is functioning fine. Kagome Higurashi is an important member of "The InuYasha Six", even though her basic job is to sit around and cry out everyone's name while they're battling.
    Sakura Haruno isn't strong (face it.), but miraculously becomes almost as powerful as Hokage Tsunade in a couple years' worth of training. Kagome Higurashi has mystical, yet not invincible, powers from the start of the series, only discovering them later on.

What I'm trying to say is, Konohagakure, Kakashi (and Lee and Naruto, over years of mental therapy), and "Naruto"'s storyline, can carry on just fine without Sakura Haruno. The current time era, apparently, couldn't carry on without Kagome Higurashi, who's main job is to save the earth from the wrath of Naraku and the SJS.

In conclusion, I believe Sakura Haruno sucks worse, even though she would obviously win in a fight against Kagome Higurashi.

Your opinions?

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

i think sakura is pretty important to the story or we wouldnt see as much rivalry between sasuke and naruto. but i hate her more. her new-found strength is really annoying me. ugh!!!!! i rely RELY dont like her. nor do i like the fact that she gets rude to naruto or pays more attention to sasuke because naruto is the one who at least acts like he cares about her. what does she do back? nothing. its just like she would choose sasuke over naruto anyday without hesitation.

Thanks to Wonderwice

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

kagome deffinatly, ok, shes important for Inu Yasha, but god i cant stand the sight of her (shes one of the reasons i stopped watchin Inu Yasha)

Intergalatic Gunslinger ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Vash The Stampede~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 10:12 AM
    Where ever i can find trouble and...DONUTS!!!^^
    Threads

Miss Haruno Sakura would definatly win by a long shot but i do have to say that miss Kagome is quite a strong girl^^
    Ah the good old days . . .

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Ergh, good choice let me see...
    Well Sakura is fairly strong, at least she actually fights! There both completly obsessed with a guy. -Sighs- Tough choice.

I'm going to say that I hate Kagome more.. beacuse Sakura fights, unlike Kagome who just plucks a string and can 'dedect' the sacred jewel shard!!
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

We have a thread on hating anime characters.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information