AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Browser is better?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • FireFox

29 64.44%
  • Internet Explorer

16 35.56%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Firefox VS Internet Explorer

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The fact that you responded shows that you care.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Internet Explorer it runs faster., Firefox sucks up too much RAM it took up 200 MB's of ram once.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

Igit GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife
    That only counts for the Firefox users who are actualy really anal about the topic. The rest of us casual users don't care what you use.
    Can I finish the damn story?

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

If you wern't finished, wouldn't you have done so in your original post...?

@Zantetsuken: No...not really. It's your system, use whatever you want, I'm not going to go into a hissy fit because someone's using a browser I don't use. Try a linux fanboy for something like that.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Fish
    mhm ... using Firefox ... altho ... it isn't the same as it used to be >_>

hm, lets see ... currently it uses over 95MB of memory x_X maybe a bit too much for a browser >_> and don't think, there doesn't exist spyware for it ... it does!
    About pop-ups ... even IE has the pop-up blocker .... and with the new IE 7 you also have tabs ... probably, the only thing missing in IE would be extensions and the better look of Firefox ...

other than that ... IE (with the new IE 7), FF noone is actually really superior ...
    Have to agree with Baka Fish ... at the current state noone is really superior. The new IE 7 is still in beta, but it really has everything FF has, except the options for skins and free extensions. IE supports extensions since IE6 (under the name "Add-Ons", but sadly most of them are not free, except the Flash Player and some others, like the well known Windows Validation Script (for people who don't know that). As Baka Fish specified FF uses too much memory, IE hardly riches 68MB. Those who think IE is unstable are wrong. It's stability was highly improved (not one crush in 3 weeks, since I started using IE 7). The new browser's layout is much better too. It's really easy to use, all the not needed buttons have been taken away (but the skin just sucks -_-;;). The security level has been greatly improved too. Somewhere I read IE 6 SP2 has surpassed FF's security level and now IE7 has been further improved (Microsoft is starting to scare me O_o;;). The load speed has been improved too, so no more "IE is slow" (finally ;_;). Oh ... almost forgot ... IE now supports "Alfa Channels" as well (aka PNG transparency).

Overall with the new IE 7 the browsers are almost equal. IE has been really improved and reached or maybe even surpassed FF by a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    He's actually right in some way... Replace virus programmers with hackers and you've got something pretty much correct. Hackers are used to IE and alot know everything about it. Easy to hack. Easier for you to get adware, a virus or a trojan. This is mainly because Firefox is still new, but also because they actually update you whereas Internet Explorer hasn't really given a sh** about protecting thier users from viruses and such ever since they won the browser wars... Until lately of course. And even now IE won't really do anything for you in terms of protecting your computer unless you have XPw/SP2.

Anyway... As you can see I'm for Firefox. Tabs are great and having your fav. links at the top is pretty cool too. Need to get used to some stuff but after all that it's all good. Oh and being able to see(or not see) PNG tranparencies is cool as well. 0-100% transparent pictures is awesome.
    IE has always protected their users from exploits. Windows Update has been created for this purpose. If you have ever used WU, you probably noticed all the updates for IE Microsoft published. They published an annoyingly big amount. The diference is just MS publishes small packs, Mozilla publishes an entire new browser's version. It's true that MS integrated a Pop-up Blocker in IE just recently, but still, you can't say MS have never done anything to improve IE's security. As for viruses, trojans and all the malware ... IE is not an Anti-Virus, nor FF is, and noone protect you from them O_o;; As for SP2 ... with that Service Pack Microsoft really made a big step forward.

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

yeah i know that firefox has less virus and its ewasier to use and bla bla but i prefer IE cause i'm more used to it

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

mhm ... to add ...
    As Baka Fish specified FF uses too much memory, IE hardly riches 68MB.
    Nah, tested, with just 5 windows opened IE jumped to 70MB ... in this case, it's still the same ...
    The only thing I noticed .... it's that with the same amount of ram, IE runs just a bit faster than FF ... manly because it's a "optimized" process for Windows.

Also, anyone having a problem with the Firefox "memory leak" problem should look into this.
    mah ... that doesn't really help anything ... yeah, it may clear your ram ... but all that annoying thing is moved to the HD ... and when you want to re-use FF it must move from HD back to RAM ... if you consider the speed of that, it's even slower than before >_>
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 04-17-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Fish
    Nah, tested, with just 5 windows opened IE jumped to 70MB ... in this case, it's still the same ...
    Comparing FF with IE6 has no point, since FF is far better (except on a security level WITH SP2 ... if the info I got are correct). I was comparing IE7 with FF in my post >_>;;
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-17-2006 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Typos

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demented_Demon
    Internet Explorer it runs faster., Firefox sucks up too much RAM it took up 200 MB's of ram once.
    That's just the one version that was bugged. There are fixes for it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Chaos_Hell_Angel will become famous soon enough Chaos_Hell_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

Depending on what kind of computer you have, I would go with Internet Explorer!
    Meet the Angel of Chaos and Hell when your in my presence

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Well, both browsers really bother me, and they have their reasons.

Internet Explorer bugs me with its nonstandard way of rendering things.
    Firefox, despite the huge following it has, it has plenty of its own problems. It's got memory leaks on par with IE, and it still doesn't support all the CSS tags.

But the big thing that bugs me is not one browser in particular. It's that there are so many different browsers that handle things differently. As a web developer, trying to make a site completely compatible with all browsers is not easy, since they all have their own quirks and react differently to certain CSS properties, and have their own versions of the DOM for Javascript... That's just frustrating.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I think both Firefox and IE are fine.
    However seeing that I have to choose one I'll go with IE.
    It's not that I have anything against firefox, I have used i before, it's just that I have a fast computer and a good internet connection so firefox doesn't make much of a difference.
    As for pop-ups I have Norton Internet Security.

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    Well, both browsers really bother me, and they have their reasons.

Internet Explorer bugs me with its nonstandard way of rendering things.
    Firefox, despite the huge following it has, it has plenty of its own problems. It's got memory leaks on par with IE, and it still doesn't support all the CSS tags.

But the big thing that bugs me is not one browser in particular. It's that there are so many different browsers that handle things differently. As a web developer, trying to make a site completely compatible with all browsers is not easy, since they all have their own quirks and react differently to certain CSS properties, and have their own versions of the DOM for Javascript... That's just frustrating.
    This is exactly why everything I put on the web is in the form of a PDF file. Not only are they humongous and excruciatingly slow to open in windows, they're really fast to open and create in Linux, and always render the same!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    This is exactly why everything I put on the web is in the form of a PDF file. Not only are they humongous and excruciatingly slow to open in windows, they're really fast to open and create in Linux, and always render the same!
    That's just... Evil.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    Threads

Default Fire fox

To me fire fox is good like if you have a slow computer. Use fire fox on the internet it loads faster.

Who want some

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Gear
    To me fire fox is good like if you have a slow computer. Use fire fox on the internet it loads faster.
    Uh... To the contrary, Internet Explorer is faster. That's because something like 75% of the browser is already loaded as part of the system.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I use both...but when I have the choice I do tend to go with Firefox.

Maybe it's the cute little mascot that compells me. Firefox has it's issues, but I can't stand MicroSoft (it's the evil empire!...and Wal-Mart is right behind it!)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just like useing internet explorer.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

FireFox fan boy: Ahh, Bill Gates, .........ppl hate ur IE, aha
    Bill Gates: stfu noob, I'll come back to crush you all!
    FireFox fan boy: yea yea whatever.... ~walks away~
    Bill Gate: I know where live punk!

Resident Cuteophile! alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 06:34 AM
    Threads

Tab feature alone buys it for FF

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name
    Uh... To the contrary, Internet Explorer is faster. That's because something like 75% of the browser is already loaded as part of the system.
    I think he meant web pages....it's how it came across to me. I don't see a difference myself, only that IE is faster to start up than FF.
    Quote Originally Posted by alur3n
    Tab feature alone buys it for FF
    You do realise the latest version of IE will feature tabbed browsing, right?
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Firefox is faster, safer and more customizable than Ieplorer. With Firefox you can load up several things symultaniously rather than one by one like explorer does.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member aasgnt is an unknown quantity at this point aasgnt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

I use Opera.

Digested by K-S AmSidar will become famous soon enough AmSidar will become famous soon enough AmSidar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 12:19 PM
    Threads

Thats me, i like FF far more then IE...
    becous the layout. The two browser newest versio is almost identical, but i dont care.
    FF rocks.
    If you fear i stand by you, and help you in fight against the evil.

If you want i can make a sig for you. Contact me.

Member Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato is infamous around these parts Kira_yamato's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 12:25 PM
    Threads

Internet explorer is by far better. Sure FireFox at my school is a hidden internet but it still is slow and lots of things it won't got to!
    My brother Kira_yamato69 is a nice guy but I am a nicer guy!

Sig Drawn/put on Computer by My brother Kira_yamato69

Closed Thread

Thread Information