AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Who do you look up to on AF?

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Why is it such a secret
    Cos I like to have at least one secret
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere
    Well, I look up to:

Ai- Because she stays cool under pressure.
    Aaron - Cause he rocks and he's intellegent too, always manages to make me feel ridiculous anyway...
    DK- Cause of all her raw talent.
    Maru - I gotta look up to a fellow Miyavi fan, besides she's got talent too.
    Prince- Cause of his personality, he's just himself and that's it, he just so happens to be rather intellegent.
    Aki- She's prettyful and so awesome, plus her effects rock my socks.
    Kristen- Cause she can ALWAYS rock my socks the best.
    Masali - As strange as this is, even to me, I admire him cause of how he just speaks his mind, even if it's childish and unreasonable thoughts ^.^
    -~~~-DRUM ROLL-~~~-

SOLARA- Because during my whole time that I was gone, she was probably the ONLY person who kept me in mind, and I'll always love her for that. Plus she's amazingly talented and she always manages to cheer me up, even if it's just alittle. ilu<3!
    I just realized that I left Myrra off my list and I really look up to her. I guess I respect her alot, she's on my top three people I actually respect on AF<333.

The other three should know who they are.

I pwn You! Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy has a reputation beyond repute Just A Boy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2009 10:00 PM
    Threads

The people I look up to the most...
    Nespa and J.A.G.~Awesome Sig Makers...wanna be able to make sigs as good as they can
    LadyPSerenity, A.I., Minako, Kaitou~Nothing really needs to be said...you guys are just so cool...^_^

I still look up to all the other sig makers, and mods...but I look up to these people the most

I couldnt find a fan tag for JAG. But im always an admire of her work. <3 you JAG

My Fan Tag:

~ Little Miss Scurvy ~ Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Hehe, well, I love every single mod and admin on this forum,
    you guys are great!!! X3
    Thanks for making AF a better place ^o^

My friends who's always been by me here since I visited on day one,
    Myshel and hkk..a couple more but than they havent been here recently ;___;
    Thanks to MaGeaX, Gandizzl, MaruDashi and Thornwillow, you guys are all so awesome!!!! One of the most talented sigmakers and for being the coolest of friends!
    Theirs a bunch more, but its so early and my brain's not functioning well so sorry if I forgot...but I love everybody on this forum!! Its the best place to be!!!
    ^______^
    Coolest sig ever! I luff it! =3 Thankies Thornwillow<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....Kyaaa!! Eiri Yuki!!!! Thanks lots Gandizzl<333....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

At first, i don't Look up on someone.. but for now...
    i look up on:
    -Myrra-she's so nice
    -Princess Ai-deleting spams, good job!
    -detective_megumi-nice person, talented, beauty and brains(i think i love her)
    -wolf-on-the-hunt-natural person
    -ayame_sohma-nice person
    -miaka(i can't remember her full user name)- nice and kind person. open to answer your questions.

Becoming a sage paladin. AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin has much to be proud of AngelPaladin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 08:33 AM
    Threads

As a paladin, I look up to more powerful holy beings. I look up to Light Guardian more than anyone else because he defends those that can't defend themselves. I wish I was as powerful as he is.... I look up to all other good characters as well. I don't really know why, though.
    Last edited by AngelPaladin; 06-22-2006 at 10:48 AM.

Member Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain is infamous around these parts Lady Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 04:51 PM
    Threads

Wel first my family

Master Yosha
    ~Bankotsu~
    Nikoyasha
    ~Shizuku~

Ok and now for all my friends -_-;; this is gonna be a long list ...

Arsenic Ruin
    Sailor123
    Aki no iko
    Sesshoumaru
    Saito
    animreality
    Water Wolf
    ~Shadow~Wolf~ ( she was like my FIRST freind ever here <3 )
    Black Ninja
    Labefacto Rock Lee
    Larz Makarious
    Nikoyasha ( I know her IRL )
    and more ... but those are the main ones ~^^~ Im sry if I left you out ...

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

heehee my list:

JAG:what can i say? she's just awesome
    Gan: lol, he's just great, beer can pyramids XD
    ag: just luuvvely
    maru: just so funny and awesome
    M I K E Y: says what he thinks and doesnt care who disagrees
    Thornwillow: such a great sig maker
    Dawnrune: read your bros reason,lol
    angel eyes kakashi: my awesome mistress
    zekes girlfriend: <3 just love ya!
    Capn_Stikkie: one of my best mates,*hugs*
    dr. McDoom: one of my best friends here on af( and others, you know who you are!)
    isabella de leon: head admin of sc rp, and a great friend!

hmm i think that's it..if ive forgotten anyone im sowwy!
    Last edited by .Alumina; 06-22-2006 at 03:14 PM.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Death will come by me Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101 is infamous around these parts Toughfairy101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 10:55 AM
    Threads

I look up to blacksun114 because he is my bf. He is sweet, tough, and careing.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never expected to find a thread like this. Anyway, I look up to one of my bestest friends, Tan and my big sis Saishi. Tan's always so funny and he's fun to talk to. He gave me lots of rupees. =] And Saishi is cool beyond reason. She made one of my sigs and she's interesting too. I'm compatible with people like that. And then there's all the higher people. The admins, mods, and great users. I hardly know a whole bunch, but they're great too.

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Sorry mods for double posting. My computer went wacko 0.o
    Last edited by Vendetta; 07-31-2006 at 06:16 PM.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Xero XIII

Dieselmannan

Katrina_Survivor2

MPK2

M I K E Y

Masali

I have more, but I'm too lazy to post them....
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I look up to:
    The staff here at AF. Becomming a mod helped me realize the hell you all go through!
    Capernicus- One tough chick. I admire her blunt honesty about her sexuality
    Opinionated- For someone whos so young, hes mighty smart.
    Mikey- Always speaks his mind, reguardless.
    Gan, JAG, Thorney- You guys make my sigs look horrible
    Midnight Twilight- Gotta give props to a fellow artist!
    Guin- Miyavi fans rule!
    Ash- gotta give love to a fellow fossil!

People I look up to, but I cant put into words why I look up to them:
    Li
    Xero
    Krsnik
    Chibi Fire Angel
    Masali
    Trinity
    Cat_Demon
    Treyu

And thats all I can think of at the moment

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I look up to...my friends...

Sinnaku, I'm so glad I finally got to talk to you through im its been fun!

BLOODyOrCHIDZ735, Wow a great friend in real life and on Af!

J0rdan, no comment... you stalker!

Prophet of Death, Yes Yes a good friend! Always listens when I have a problem

Sagat, For being so nice to me at all times and not trying to kill me XD!

thornwillow, such a good friend! i love talkin to ya! and I didnt know you had aim, lol.

Bean Bandit, he's so nice to me, and knows how to make me smile!

BlazingSoul, so many words, but I must limit them, You are so amazing!

Niome!, So nice to me even when I act like a jerk!

Sabrina Elric, My dear friend, I wish you weren't moving so far away...

Daimasuki, Wow so much to say as well, I guess you are just so nice...

Dr. Mcdoom, You are just awesome, easy way of putting it!

Akira~Chan, My oldest friend I have in real life.

Demontoaster, a little scary at times but still awesome!

FroHawK, haha yes bring on those RPGs!

Link the swordsman, GET YOUR COMPUTER FIXED! and I'll tell why lol.

Sanctus Korvein, he'll listen to what I'll say and is always there for me!

_inuyasha_, Oh yes.. my friend who I don't talk to much, sorry...

And my brain is dying... If I forgot anyone I'll post later, so remember i'm sorry!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I look up to nobody here but respect and like a few..

Kishiro, Sailor Luna Eclipse, Masali, Cat Demon, Klutz, Sayoko, Yugure, Moonlightkisu .... yeah that's about it.

Member virginanimelover is on a distinguished road virginanimelover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 05:37 PM
    Threads

I haven't been on here for long, so I'll just name what traits I look up to:

Whoever can enter in a debate/argument without having to resort to name-calling, swearing, or pointing out the other's punctuation/grammatical errors. *quickly double checks this sentence to make sure nothing's misspelled* >.< But then again, I don't mind the people that do all of the above because if we didn't have them, there'd be one less thing to amuse us. ;P

Whoever has a tolerance for newbies. ^^

Someone who makes me laugh.

Someone who's open and honest (blunt, in other words) and tells it like it is, without needing to sugarcoat anything. And if they're able to do that without hurting anyone's feelings, it's a plus. ;P

There's more but overall, I think I look up to a lot of people. Each person has a different characteristic or 'quirk' that makes them interesting. So, more than likely, if you're one or more of the above statements, then I probably look up to you. ^^

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

No one really. We're all just a bunch of nerds anyway. xD
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by virginanimelover
    Someone who's open and honest (blunt, in other words) and tells it like it is, without needing to sugarcoat anything. And if they're able to do that without hurting anyone's feelings, it's a plus. ;P
    That's almost impossible you know. To tell it like it is without sugarcoating things often involves being a bit cold and hurting someones feelings, which of course nowadays is painfully easy to do because virtually everyone is a wimp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    That's almost impossible you know. To tell it like it is without sugarcoating things often involves being a bit cold and hurting someones feelings, which of course nowadays is painfully easy to do because virtually everyone is a wimp.
    lol I know what you mean. That's probably why I had to add that last bit that if you manage to be blunt without hurting someone's feelings, it's a plus. Because it's so unusual to do.

And I'm amazed at how many times I've seen a conversation with one person misinterpreting what the other is saying, and then all of a sudden call that person a *bleep* (There. I did it for you. ^^). O.o Except 'Removed by Bean' is putting it EXTREMELY lightly. :P
    Last edited by virginanimelover; 07-31-2006 at 09:58 PM.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    I look up to...my friends...

Sinnaku, I'm so glad I finally got to talk to you through im its been fun!

Yay! I am famous! lol.

Yeah those are some pretty funny conversations.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    No one really. We're all just a bunch of nerds anyway. xD
    Actually, I'm not a nerd. Nerds are smart. I'm anything but. ;P

(Oh. My. Goodness. I just insulted myself. I'm such a Removed by Bean. >.< )

And I rather like 'nerds'. ^_^
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 07-31-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by virginanimelover
    Actually, I'm not a nerd. Nerds are smart. I'm anything but. ;P

(Oh. My. Goodness. I just insulted myself. I'm such a Removed by Bean. >.< )

And I rather like 'nerds'. ^_^
    Oh come on. Don't be so negative. And you don't have to be smart to be a nerd. You just have to be obsessive over something electronic or marketable. xD
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 07-31-2006 at 09:52 PM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay then. In that case, I'm definitely a nerd.

Yay! I fit in!!

EDIT: >.< Oh no! I've been warned! Apparently the 'd' word I used is a really naughty word. Sorry!!! *thinks to self, thank goodness no one's found out about what I write under the picture gallery comments....*
    Last edited by virginanimelover; 07-31-2006 at 09:37 PM.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Goodness, I just found this thread today and I didn't know my name was on it so many times. o.o

Anyone who mentioned me, I am so incredibly flattered by all of you. You all are amazing AF people and that's why I still frequent this forum so much. lol Thanks everyone for your sincere comments and let me get onto my list. This is going to be long.

Gandizzl ~ Gan has practically been a buddy of mine from day one. We have so much in common, talk about whatever we want, make sigs banners and stuff together. I go to him for comments on my sigs, he comes to me for comments on his. And well, he's just an amazing guy and friend to have. I'm incredibly honored to know him.

Kaisen ~ I couldn't leave my girl alone. XD DK DK DK ... one of my good friends from day one. She has been with me all through my development and I've learned a lot from her, even though she's only sixteen. >.> I never thought I'd learn so much from someone in such a little time. And we just click. Kaisen and I will be friends for a long time, I know we will and I always <3 her for it. She's just awesome.

JaG ~ Who couldn't love my home-girl JaG? XD I feel like her, Gan, and I are the three musketeers or something. lol She is just so much fun to be around and talk to and always enjoyable. She has improved so much on her sigs and I love watching her develop into a threat! XD

Maru & AMG ~ My fossil buddies. Maru is especially awesome because she is so generous and is just an amazing person to talk to. I'm so envious of her mod spot because I want one, but she deserves and she does an excellent job. AMG ... is my main man. lol He rocks those mech sigs like no other. He's a great guy to talk to and be around. It's awesome.

Taikyo & Damon ~ My employer over at H-Tochi and my seducer. XD Tai is one talented girl. She even drew me a picture for my birthday, how sweet is that? And she is doing an excellent job with Hayatochi. Damon ... well, he's my seducer. XD He does a good job of it too. Even though we don't get to talk that much, I wish we did get to talk more.

Gosh ... there are so many other people that I look up too. The following people I also look up to tremendously on AF but I'm afraid I'm going to run out of room in this box. >_<

ZekesGirlfriend/Trinity Muse, Capo, Capernicus, Souhi, Sailor Lunar Eclipse, Animeglobe, ChibiFireAngel, Dawnrune, Princess Ai, Reiako, Myrra, MistressPookyChan, VR Troopers, Missy! (oh Missy! My boss at KS. XD <3 you), Aifa, Mista, Sarara, Scribbles, Zankoku, stigmatize, Shenlu, Kaoru-Dono, Ayame Sohma ...

that's all I can think of for the moment. If I forgot anyone, let me know! =D

EDIT: If anyone read this all the way through, I commend you. >.>

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

I don't look up to many people. I do respect people though.
    I respect:
    Maru
    Gandizzl
    Thornwillow
    Riddley
    JaG
    Guin
    Sisho
    VR
    Li
    Zankoku
    CS

I look up to:
    Krsnik (I am constantly learning from him. He may have a few character flwas but he is still an awesome guy)
    Riddley
    Ai
    DT
    A-Ron

I shouldn't have to give reasons.
    You know these people and why I would respect and/or look up to them.
    (I'll edit this if i've forgotten anyone)
    Last edited by Capo; 07-31-2006 at 11:12 PM.
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

Closed Thread

Thread Information