AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you think?

Senior Member Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 04:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation What do you think?

I've been trying out a new program, what do you think of my pictures? I don't mind honest answers, I want to improve the quality of them. Do you think the moon needs to be brighter?
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Well, I'm a total klutz with drawing programs, but here's what I think:

I like the one on the left, it's cool.
    The Inu Yasha one (I'm assuming that's Inu Yasha... if I'm wrong, it's not your drawing, I just don't watch it... never seen it b4 in my life) is good too, but yeah, I think the moon could be a bit brighter... just experiment with that.
    On the whole though... I think they are good.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Member bluesoul is on a distinguished road bluesoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 02:53 PM
    Threads

Default Good!

I think its nice. The inuyasha pic looks a little blurred or dark or something but it is a good picture of inuyasha I like the moon effect. I really like the other one has no probs or atleast none that I can see. Keep going with it and you will have no trouble at all!

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wrong forum ... this should be in Dazzle Us

Anyways ... the first pic's quality is terrible ... try to clean Inuyasha a bit and make it less transparent. In my oppinion the moon is just fine, just cut Inuyasha's parts that are outside the moon. I think it will look better. For the text ... I don't know ... maybe a "magical" font would suit better. Either case try to play a bit with your fonts.

The second one is nice ... nothing to say about it except that I like it. The character's colors perfectly suits with the background and the effect you used on the character make it appear some sort of magical. Very nice job.

Keep doing the good work. ^_^

Senior Member Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation How about this one?

Thankyou for your comments, they have been very useful. This picture is one I have done recently. What do you think?
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Junior Member Kaza-SOU is on a distinguished road Kaza-SOU's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 08:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Shadow Dragon Phoenix Wallpaper Comment

It seems that you have developed into a better artist. The picture looks better than the previous one. Yet, it still need anti-aliasing so that the line becomes smooth. Try to use eraser if you're still a beginner user. The colour of the title for the wallpaper seems not fit with the picture. Maybe you should try softer colour such as beige. Ah yes, overall I like the picture (don't have the reasons to dislike it ). I give 6 out of 10.

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like the angel one ^.^ wow its really nice the rest are good too but they just rnt as good

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Junior Member Mayu-chan is on a distinguished road Mayu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 03:08 AM
    Threads

Yep! The Inuyasha one is better, but i think that if u make the moon brither it would be a pretty wierd contrast with his face, and we won't be able to see it very well, on the other hand it could make his face shine, that would be nice!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation Thankyou for your input!

I have done these two signatures, what do you think?
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Member Bitteryellowrose is on a distinguished road Bitteryellowrose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha's Guardian
    Thankyou for your comments, they have been very useful. This picture is one I have done recently. What do you think?

I love this one because of it's vivid colors and the second one at the top too coz to the vivid colors too!
    Madness

Junior Member deathsseraphim can only hope to improve deathsseraphim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2006 02:26 PM
    Threads

I like the 1st sig better than the 2nd because the 1st one makes it more themed.

Senior Member Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 08:40 PM
    Threads

They're okay.

Junior Member Saku_Luvs_Sasu_4now is on a distinguished road Saku_Luvs_Sasu_4now's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2006 01:31 PM
    Threads

I think their great! Yeah, the moon could be a bit better if brighter.

I'd like to know though, since I have been experimenting with a new program as well, Photoplus its alot like Photoshop but not quite. I have jaz finished my very first 'attempt' at coloring a drawing of mine. Howeve,r I don't know how I can share it online. Can anyone help me please? I tried photobucket but the format is .Spp && they dont accept anything other than that. Please, I will take any advice jaz pm me! Thank you so much! I would gladly appreciate it!
    Please Check out my SasuSaku Fanfic

Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura

Add me on MySpace

Junior Member Tiger_soul_45 is on a distinguished road Tiger_soul_45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 09:57 PM
    Threads

The first one has more detail, its brighter and looks more active, if you lightened up the second one it Might look as good as the first one.

Member zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer is a splendid one to behold zeicer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Exclamation

i like the 1st sig, i like the dragon.... but i think it's better if u add effeck or background behind the dragon...

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

I just LOVE the first one but it looks a little bit bad because of its transparensty (i can't spell it =P), the moon looks (JUST) a little bit realistic, but the transparensty (however you spell it) isn't, oh, and inuyasha looks really good. I think the second one is good but, yue is a little bit too bright.I don't like the picture that much. Anyways, nice drawings. I love them ( especially the first one).
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

Forsaken by her master Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light has a spectacular aura about Guardian of light's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 12:55 AM
    in the deepest, darkesst, most secluded! receses of my mind
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha's Guardian
    I have done these two signatures, what do you think?
    definetly the second is better but i don't like the dragon in either.but i do like the way you drew the phoenix. and about your other pictures...i think that the one that the inuyasha one is kind-of, well, to transparent. if you cut out the part of inuyasha thats outside of the moon,
    it would look alot better. and the one with the anel guy...i have nothing to say but amazing you didvery well on that one. and the castle in the sk like one is very well drawn, infact im sort-of jealose that it is so great lol.

Junior Member Renegade_12 is on a distinguished road Renegade_12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Awesome... *smiles* Those are cool as heck!

Closed Thread

Thread Information