AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's Your own anime charcter?

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's Your own anime charcter?

What would be your ultimate anime character? Describe him or her and let us know some abilities.

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

She would have crimson eyes with silvery grey hair, with two swords and demonic powers. I have been drawing many characters lately but I like that one the best.. still thinking of a name..
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mines would be A character named Kiko. He is about 5'9" and has a slight muscular build. Raised as a monk, he set out to destroy the ultimate evil or whatever and came across the legendary Blood Crystals. with the crystals embedded in his hands, he was blessed with the power to manipulate wind at high heat and speeds over 150 mph. wielding his boomerang swords he fights for the good of his race.

somethin like that.

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Date this form was created: 4/3/06

Full name of Character: Yukio Mamoru
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: None
    Nickname: None
    Reason for nickname: None
    Race: Spirit
    Occupation/class: Spirit Ranger... well, used to be.
    Social class: Fired

Physical Appearance:

How old they appear: 19
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Glasses or contacts? No
    Hair color length and style: White with one purple streak, to the tail bone, down.
    Weight and height: 140 lbs.; 5'6"
    Type of body (build): Average
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): Very smooth
    Shape of face: Egg
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Large burn on his lower, back
    hip. Shaped like the kanji symbol “Forever”.
    Predominant feature: Eyes
    Is s/he healthy? Very
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? He’s a spirit... duh!
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not? See above

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: White
    Least favorite, why? Black, it’s just too bold.
    Music? Anything played on a Biwa Lute.
    Least favorite music, why? Anything else, way too loud.
    Food: Rice balls with eel
    Literature: None
    Expressions: None
    Expletives (curse): “Crap...”
    Mode of transport: Giant panda named Aiko
    Hobbies: Riding on Aiko
    How do they spend a rainy day? Sleeping

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Daredevil, but slightly cautious
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? No
    Habits: Flirting with girls
    Drinks: No
    How much: None
    Greatest Strength: His ability to “stop”.
    Greatest Weakness: He’s very gullible
    Soft spot: Women
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: Very obvious, since he’s so gullible.
    If not, how do they hide it:
    Biggest Vulnerability: Falling for traps

Background:
    Hometown: Edo
    Type of childhood: Slightly gloomy
    First Memory: Climbing up a cherry-blossom tree, and seeing all of his village.
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: His mother stabbing himself.
    Why? He was very close to his mother
    Education: Barely any
    Religion: None
    Finances: None (since he’s a spirit)

Family:
    Mother: Kita Mamoru
    Relationship with her: Very strong
    Father: Kanaye Mamoru
    Relationship with him: Very little
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Shino Mamoru, sister, closer than ever
    Children of siblings: None
    Other extended family: None
    Close? Why or why not:

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: With his sister
    Most ill at ease when: Having a woman hate him
    Priorities: None really
    Philosophies: Treat everyone with the same respect you’d give to your mother
    How they feel about themselves: Pretty confident, but a little scared at times
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Losing a girl to a very ugly man
    Why? Because he thinks he’s quite attractive
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? To bring his mother back, because he loves her so
    much

Traits:
    Optimist or pessimist? Why? Optimist, because the best things in life come that way
    Introvert or extrovert? Why? Extrovert, because that’s how he get’s the ladies
    Drives and motives: His sister and women
    Talents: Uh... balancing?
    Extremely skilled at: Wooing
    Extremely unskilled at: Staying away from anyone

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: Being very gullible and slightly clumsy
    Mannerisms: Always hands behind his back
    Peculiarities: His eyes are closed when he smiles
    Biggest regret: Not stopping his mother
    Minor regrets: Losing a girl only because he practically set her on fire
    Biggest accomplishment: Reaching the title “Spirit Ranger”... well, sort of.
    Minor accomplishments: Becoming the most lecherous spirit known
    Darkest secret: He despises being a spirit
    Does anyone know? Shiro
    How did they find out: Yukio told him

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: Two-faced
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: I am like two different people. I’m a
    smooth, attractive, flattering guy... yet I’m quite upset and miss many people. I guess you can
    call me two people...
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: His eyes, because their
    passionate
    The worst one? Why? His feet, because everyone’s feet are deformed!
    Are they realistic assessments? Barely
    If not, why not? His eyes are yellow!
    How they think others preserve them: Suave but intense
    What four things would they most like to change about themselves: The fact that he lost his
    mother, that he couldn’t spend more time with his sister, that he’s so gullible, and that he’s a
    little clumsy
    Why? He really misses those people, and he hates those flaws.
    If they were changed would they be the same person, why/why not: He’d be slightly different,
    and he wouldn’t have almost set someone on fire...

Interaction with other people:
    How do they relate to others: He can relate well to other people
    How are they perceived by strangers: As a lech
    Friends: Shiro
    Wife/husband/lover: Any girl he sees
    The Hero/Heroin: Shiro
    How do they view the Hero/Heroine: Very honest, kind, and quiet
    First impression of the char: A quiet little weirdo
    Why? Because Shiro barely talked to him
    What happens to change this perception: It goes down the drain O.o?
    What do people like most about this char: His charm
    What do they dislike most about them: The lecherous part

Goals:
    Immediate: None
    Long term: To find his sister
    How do they plan to accomplish them: By looking... duh!
    How will others be effected by this: Shiro might be happier
    Problems/Crisis: Well, she’s gone!
    How do they react in a crisis: Immediately try to solve it
    How do they face problems: Head on!
    Kind of problems they usually run into: Girls disliking him
    How they react to new problems: See “react in crisis”
    How they react to change: Very, very slowly

General:
    Favorite clothing, why: Vests, they’re “stylish”
    Least favorite, why: Shoes... very uncomfortable
    Jewelry: Anklets
    Other accessories: None
    Drives: A panda!
    Where do they live: No where, except Shiro’s house
    Where do they want to live: No where but Shiro’s place!
    Spending habits, why: He has no control of money
    What do they do too much of, why: Flirting with girls, because he really likes the feeling of love
    Most prized possession, why: A green string anklet
    People they secretly admire, why: None
    Person they are most influenced by, why: Shiro, because he’s so intelligent
    Most important person in their life before story starts, why: His sister and mother
    -----------------------------------------------------

I worked on that for a long time O_O. As you can see by the date. This is a character I have for a story. But I fantisize about having it an anime ^^!

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder

I worked on that for a long time O_O. As you can see by the date. This is a character I have for a story. But I fantisize about having it an anime ^^!

0.0 I wish you good luck with that
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Junior Member X_battousai is on a distinguished road X_battousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Name: Shintaro Seichi Homeland: Akimura
    Birthdate: December 19, 0188
    Hair: Blue-Messy/Spikey Eyes: Blue- change to red when using his Element(fire)
    Height and Weight: 5' 11''-- 175lbs
    Appearance: He wears a platemail arm( only covers upper arm) on his left arm, as well as two arm guards that protect his forearms. He also wears a dark red or black shirt with a pair of faded blue jeans. He carries two weapons, his father's Katana and his uncle's kusarigama, and he also wears his mother's amulet.He is athletic in his build, and is built as a well rounded fighter( good with speed and power).

Family: Teijo- father( deceased), Shina- Mother( deceased), Kenjiro- Uncle/Mentor
    Kameka- Aunt/Mother figure
    Friends: Sayuri- She is a close friend from early in Shintaro's life. The two later develop deeper emotions towards eachother.
    Rival/Nemesis: Reiko Tenshimon- He was responsible for his mother's early death, and later killed Teijo in a duel.

Weapons: Father's katana- he is able to move at a little over above average speed with this sword, and he is able to do above average damage. This sword also allows Shintaro to channel his energy/element, making the sword glow with a fiery aura.
    Kenjiro's Kusarigama- He received this as a gift from his uncle after he turned 20. This weapon is all based on speed, and it also gives Shintaro the ability to use the lightening element, giving him the ability to move at amazing speeds.

Personality: Arrogant at times, a loud mouth to those who are close to him, has great pride in his abilities, very laid back.

Abilities: Shintaro has the ability to manipulate fire, to form either an aura around himself or his sword. He can also harness the power into spheres that then become projectiles. He also can move at great speeds thanks to the ability to control his uncle's kusarigama( the kusarigama has a minor lightening element in it).Shintaro is also an excellent warrior, being proficient in the use of both the kusarigama and the katana.

Like Wilder this character is from a story that I am writing, which I hope to use as the basis of a game.

like to tnx nespa for this one... hope i can inspire you to do another one

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I enjoyed creating this! ^^

Name: Ayumi Kumiko
    Reason behind name: Ayumi= Walk you own way (Yup, that's her) Kumiko= Eternal Beautiful Child (Describes her perfectly ^^)
    Eyes: Silverish Blue
    Hair: Raven Black
    Hair style: Usually up in a half ponytail. Unless in half demon form, her hair is layered. First layer is down to the midle of her back, second to her shoulders, third, slightly past her chin.
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 123 lbs
    Race: Human, half wolf demon.
    Body Build: Long slender body, fit and trim.
    Maritial status: Single >.> (I don't know why I put that there)

Personality:
    She goes where the wind takes her. Very kind....if you are on her good side and can be a quite the stubborn one. She is also very determined. She's very talented. She is also very mischievous..and being a mercenary and a good person (secretly), shes neutral.

Clothing:
    She wears a sky blue kimono, with beautiful cherry blossoms. When her hair is up, she likes adding her favourite dangling cherry blossom clip. She wears two, tiny cherry blossom earrings.
    With a small silver necklace, that has an interesting almost heart shape design.

Abilites:
    She has the ability to control the elements. She is also an elite mercenary. Her skills as a ninja are extroadinary. Being, half demon wolf, she has the ability to use a summoning technique for summoning elementals, that look like wolves. They come to her aid when needed. Because of her beauty men tend to gawk over her. She uses her beuaty as an advantage to get information and to assasinatw whom she pleases.

Weapons:
    She has an orchid katana, shuriken, a few kunai, and her flute. Her flute is what summons the elemental wolves, and controls the elements.

Past:
    She had a very deprsing childhood, she prefers not to talk about it, and she tends to be reclusive, and because of depressing childhood she became somewhat evil/neutral.

Extra:
    Her beauty makes her popular, she is on the run since she's a mercenary.

Favourite quote:
    "Not all who wander are lost"

I think that's all I can think about her. O.o

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Senior Member Chaos_Hell_Angel will become famous soon enough Chaos_Hell_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbo
    Mines would be A character named Kiko. He is about 5'9" and has a slight muscular build. Raised as a monk, he set out to destroy the ultimate evil or whatever and came across the legendary Blood Crystals. with the crystals embedded in his hands, he was blessed with the power to manipulate wind at high heat and speeds over 150 mph. wielding his boomerang swords he fights for the good of his race.

somethin like that.

What's his weakness?
    Meet the Angel of Chaos and Hell when your in my presence

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Hell_Angel
    What's his weakness?
    He has no weakness he's an ordinary person like me and you just with special abilities. enhanced agility and what not. he's a monk. umm. . . . . . .compare to . . .samurai jack.

Resident Cuteophile! alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n has a reputation beyond repute alur3n's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 06:34 AM
    Threads

Stealing Wilder's form completely and repping for such an in-depth creation...

-=-

NOTE: All repeats of the word 'football' refer to soccer.

Full name of Character: Aries del Vitti
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: None
    Race: Neko-boy
    Occupation/class: Student, Academy Player at Odio FC (Soccer)
    Social class: Minor

Physical Appearance:
    How old they appear: 6
    Eye Color: Deep Green
    Glasses or contacts? No
    Hair color length and style: Golden-Blonde, tidy and short with highlights and a spiked fringe
    Weight and height: 21kg; 112cm
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): Smooth
    Shape of face: Round
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Sign of the Apocalypse as a birth mark on his chest
    Predominant feature: Eyes
    Is s/he healthy? Fairly
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? Because he's active in a football academy
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not? Fairly

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Red
    Least favorite, why? White, because it's holy
    Music? Rap
    Least favorite music, why? Rock, because he listens for lyrics, not sound
    Food: Pastry slices (Like this)
    Literature: Anything that ends well
    Expressions: Cocking his head to one side like a puppy
    Expletives (curse): None
    Mode of transport: Skimboard (Like a skateboard but with no wheels and hovers about 1' off the ground)
    Hobbies: Football, games, anything competetive
    How do they spend a rainy day? Inside playing games

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Cautious
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? Yes
    Habits: Being overconfident outwardly to make up for insecurities
    Drinks: No
    How much: None
    Greatest Strength: His talent at football and never-say-die attitude
    Greatest Weakness: Way too competetive, selfish
    Soft spot: None
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: N/A
    If not, how do they hide it: N/A
    Biggest Vulnerability: Falling for traps

Background:
    Hometown: Nerezzath, a planetwide Metropolis
    Type of childhood: Living on the streets with his three brothers
    First Memory: Being cast out by his parents
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: Abusive parents
    Why? It makes it hard for him to trust anyone
    Education: Little
    Finances: Lives off Zambrotta's (another player who took the four of them in) very limited cash supply

Family:
    Mother: UNKNOWN
    Relationship with her: Little
    Father: UNKNOWN
    Relationship with him: Abusive
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Chero del Vitti, 7, not very close; Comet del Vitti, 7, envious of his intelligence; Kalumo del Vitti, 4, protective of him
    Other extended family: Jhaneta Alcada Arcanis an Snaizatte (Arcanis)
    Close? Why or why not: No, because Arcanis hates him

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: With Zambrotta alone
    Most ill at ease when: With many other people
    Priorities: Getting a contract with Odio FC
    Philosophies: Trust no one who trusts another
    How they feel about themselves: Insecure, although he doesn't know it
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Missing an open goal
    Why? Because he hates to look bad at what he considers his only talent
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? To be without his brothers and just with Zambrotta

Traits:
    Optimist or pessimist? Why? Pessimist, because he doesn't see anything getting better for him
    Introvert or extrovert? Why? Introvert, because he doesn't like others' company
    Drives and motives: Zambrotta, fame and wealth
    Talents: Football
    Extremely skilled at: Taking the ball past defenders
    Extremely unskilled at: Persuasion

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: Being unopen and unkind, jealousy
    Mannerisms: Looks down when talking to most people
    Peculiarities: Acts really emotional when with Zambrotta alone
    Biggest regret: Allowing himself to care about someone again
    Minor regrets: Missing a penalty in the Under 9s cup final in front of 5,000 people
    Biggest accomplishment: Overcoming his fear of contact by hugging Zambrotta
    Minor accomplishments: Getting signed into the Academy of Excellence, Odio FC
    Darkest secret: He hates his brothers
    Does anyone know? No
    How did they find out: N/A

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: Hated
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: Nobody ever said they cared about me, and I never said I cared about anyone else.
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: His eyes, because Zambrotta said they were deep and cute
    The worst one? Why? His birthmark because it ties him to a deep cult
    Are they realistic assessments? Fairly
    If not, why not? Because many people care about him, and he still cares about Zambrotta
    How they think others preserve them: A brat
    What four things would they most like to change about themselves: The fact that he's not alone with Zambrotta, the fact that he has siblings, the fact that he's a neko-boy (outcasted in Nerezzath and considered a lower class) and his childhood
    Why? He has a platonic crush on the 16 year old and wants him all to himself, falsely thinks he thinks less of him because he's a neko-boy and blames his childhood for his problems
    If they were changed would they be the same person, why/why not: No, because if his childhood was different he'd never have met Zambrotta

How do they relate to others: He can relate well to Zambrotta, but dislikes nearly anyone else
    How are they perceived by strangers: As a brat
    Friends: Zambrotta
    Wife/husband/lover: None
    The Hero/Heroin: Fernando Tirioso
    How do they view the Hero/Heroine: The mightiest player ever to play football (ignoring the fact that he hates neko-boys)
    First impression of the char: A total legend
    Why? Because he set to many records
    What happens to change this perception: Nothing
    What do people like most about this char: His cuteness and determination
    What do they dislike most about them: The insecurity and hate

Goals:
    Immediate: To rid himself and Zambrotta of his siblings
    Long term: To become a bigger legend than Tirioso
    How do they plan to accomplish them: Unknown; and practicing
    How will others be effected by this: Badly on the first, pride on the second
    Problems/Crisis: He's unheard of and has 'his' attention divided
    How do they react in a crisis: Cry and try to think of a solution
    How do they face problems: Sneakily wherever possible
    Kind of problems they usually run into: Not being alone with Zambrotta
    How they react to new problems: Cry usually
    How they react to change: With hope

General:
    Favorite clothing, why: Football clothes, because he's obsessed
    Least favorite, why: Formal stuff, because it's uncomfortable
    Jewelry: A pendant Zambrotta gave him with the Odio logo on
    Other accessories: Neko ears and tail ^^
    Drives: Nothing
    Where do they live: Zambrotta's 2-bedroom flat
    Where do they want to live: Anywhere with Zambrotta
    Spending habits, why: Not really known
    What do they do too much of, why: Plotting to get rid of his brothers
    Most prized possession, why: The pendant, because Zambrotta gave him it
    People they secretly admire, why: None secretly
    Person they are most influenced by, why: Zambrotta, because he's obsessed with him
    Most important person in their life before story starts, why: Himself
    Last edited by alur3n; 04-09-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Full name of character: Mortheza
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: none
    Nickname: none
    Reason for nickname: none
    Race: ½ elemental demon, ½ drow (dark elf)
    Occupation/class: mercenary
    Social class: ...

Physical Appearance:
    How old they appear: 17
    Eye color: red
    Glasses or contacts? no
    Hair color, length and style: long black hair, reaches knees, kept in a braid
    Weight and height: 120 lbs, 5'9"
    Type of body (build): average
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): soft
    Shape of face: egg
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): none
    Predominant feature: eyes
    Is s/he healthy? very
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? a lot of practising...
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not? look above...

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: black/crimson
    Least favorite, why? pink, it's too bright
    Music? anything played with her own flute.
    Least favorite music, why? too loud music.
    Food: none
    Literature: none
    Expressions: none
    Expletives (curse): "Vith'ir!"
    Mode of transport: walking
    Hobbies: none
    How do they spend a rainy day? practising

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? both, more cautious though...
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? no
    Habits: practising
    Drinks: yes
    How much: not very often, but when she does, woohoo, the hell breaks loose...
    Greatest Strength: charisma perhaps
    Greatest Weakness: her brother
    Soft spot: see above...
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: maybe.
    Biggest vulnerability: alcohol

Background:
    Hometown: Mith
    Type of childhood: mostly sad
    First memory: comforting her younger brother after he had tripped while running
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: when her brother was taken away from her
    Why? he is the most important thing to her
    Education: none
    Religion: none
    Finances: she's a mercenary, get the point?

Family:
    Mother: Kartharias
    Relationship with her: strong
    Father: never seen him
    Relationship with him: none
    Siblings, how many, relationship with each: Kiesha, her little brother
    Children of siblings: none
    Other extended family: none
    Close?
    Why or why not:

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: with her brother
    Most ill at ease when: someone threatens her
    Priorities: none
    Philosophies: you play with me, you play with death.
    How they feel about themselves: modest
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: none
    Why?
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? to have her brother back since he's the most important thing to her

Traits:
    Optimist or pessimist? Why? pessimist, just to piss others off
    Introvert or extrovert? Why? introvert, she doesn't trust easily
    Drives and motives: her brother
    Talents: moving silenty, hiding, balancing
    Extremely skilled at: using a drow crossbow
    Extremely unskilled at: being social

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: introvert
    Mannerisms: none?
    Peculiarities: none?
    Biggest regret: not doing a thing when her brother was taken away
    Minor regrets: none
    Biggest accomplishment: none at the moment
    Minor accomplishments: none
    Darkest secret: she is afraid to fall in love
    Does anyone know? no
    How did they find out:

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: silent
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: -
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: her facial characteristics, she looks so innocent
    The worst one? Why? -
    Are they realistic assessments?
    If not, why not?
    How they think others preserve them: -
    What four things would they most like to change about themselves: nnly one, stopping those men when they took her brother away
    Why? she misses him more than anything
    If they were changed would they be the same person, why/why not: no, she wouldn't be a mercenary

How do they relate to others: not well
    How are they perceived by strangers: she isn't
    Friends: none at the moment
    Wife/husband/lover: none
    The Hero/Heroin: none
    How do they view the Hero/Heroine: -
    First impression of the char: silent yet strong minded
    Why? she has grown up to be like that.
    What happens to change this perception: little things
    What do people like most about this char: charisma
    What do they dislike most about them: the fact that she's a mercenary

Goals:
    Immediate: none
    Long term: to get her brother back
    How do they plan to accomplish them: since he was sold in a slave market to a rich man, she needs to get the money to buy him back by being a mercenary
    How will others be effected by this: -
    Problems/Crisis: she doesn't have enough money yet.
    How do they react in a crisis: try to do the best she can.
    How do they face problems: staring the problem right into eyes.
    Kind of problems they usually run into: drunken guys who think she's attractive
    How they react to new problems: ...read from above...
    How they react to change:

General:
    Favorite clothing, why: anything comfortable
    Least favorite, why: expensive clothes
    Jewelry: bracelets made of bones
    Other accessories: a small tiara
    Drives: none
    Where do they live: she moves constantly
    Where do they want to live: in a forest with her brother like she used to when she was young
    Spending habits, why: saves as much as she can
    What do they do too much of, why: practising, to get better
    Most prized possession, why: none
    People they secretly admire, why: none
    Person they are most influenced by, why: none
    Most important person in their life before story starts, why: her brother, because he's still the most important person to her in this world

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Full name of character: Jaben Avatarae
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: none
    Nickname: Phoenix Avatar
    Reason for nickname: vessel for the phoenix
    Race: 50% human, 25% Wind Elemental, 25% Fire Elemental
    Occupation/class: Wanderer
    Social class: Prince of House Destiny

Physical Appearance:
    How old they appear: 23
    Eye color: red
    Glasses or contacts? no
    Hair color, length and style: long white hair, reaches the samll of the back, kept loose
    Weight and height: 234 lbs, 7'6"
    Type of body (build): well-built
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): hardened, doesnt burn easily
    Shape of face: oval
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): none
    Predominant feature: four large silver wings that can fold over him to create a cape
    Is s/he healthy? unnaturally so
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? you try not being healthy after travelling for nearly 167 years .......
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not? look above...

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: sable
    Least favorite, why? yellow, nauseating
    Music? prefers his own music
    Least favorite music, why? none, he likes music.
    Food: none
    Literature: mage tomes
    Expressions: dead-pan
    Expletives (curse): none
    Mode of transport: walking/flying
    Hobbies: crafting spells and wandering the world
    How do they spend a rainy day? out in it

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? neither and both
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? yes
    Habits: making people feel like morons
    Drinks: water
    How much: rarely
    Greatest Strength: ressurection power
    Greatest Weakness: his wife
    Soft spot: his niece
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: is the niece norrmally a soft-spot?
    If not, how do they hide it: see above .....
    Biggest vulnerability: the wings .... dont touch!

Background:
    Hometown: Castle Destiny
    Type of childhood: very down-in-the-dumps
    First memory: killing a school bully
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: none
    Why? he doesnt care about much
    Education: more than any human
    Religion: Christian (well you would be too if you could talk to the "Big Guy")
    Finances: he's a prince, get the picture yet?

Family:
    Mother: Farantae of House Earth
    Relationship with her: dead
    Father: Harantor of House Destiny
    Relationship with him: deader than dead, Jaben killed him.
    Siblings, how many, relationship with each: Kentar, his twin brother
    Children of siblings: none
    Other extended family: House Earth
    Close? nope
    Why or why not: no family ties are felt

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: in his lab
    Most ill at ease when: in a large group
    Priorities: keeping his world in one piece
    Philosophies: you piss me off, you dead.
    How they feel about themselves: understated
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: not killing his father sooner
    Why? his father didnt care about him
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? what does he need with a wish? He's immortal.

Traits:
    Optimist or pessimist? Why? neither, just to piss others off
    Introvert or extrovert? Why? neither, he doesn't care
    Drives and motives: none
    Talents: moving silenty, hiding, balancing
    Extremely skilled at: all forms of weapons-usage
    Extremely unskilled at: being social

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: jackass
    Mannerisms: he has them ....... burried
    Peculiarities: slight insanity
    Biggest regret: none
    Minor regrets: none
    Biggest accomplishment: sacrificed himself for his world (that darn bird didnt let him STAY dead though <_<)
    Minor accomplishments: too many to list
    Darkest secret: he brought the darkness into his world
    Does anyone know? yes, his twin
    How did they find out: they always knew

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: know-it-all
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: -
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: the eyes, dont ask
    The worst one? Why? -
    Are they realistic assessments? I dunno
    If not, why not?
    How they think others preserve them: he doesnt care
    What four things would they most like to change about themselves: ----
    Why?
    If they were changed would they be the same person, why/why not: --

How do they relate to others: not well
    How are they perceived by strangers: kind
    Friends: very few.
    Wife/husband/lover: wife, Yelsha of House Water
    The Hero/Heroin: none
    How do they view the Hero/Heroine: -
    First impression of the char: silent yet strong
    Why? the look in his eyes
    What happens to change this perception: nothing
    What do people like most about this char: his knowledge
    What do they dislike most about them: he doesnt stay dead

Goals:
    Immediate: none
    Long term: none
    How do they plan to accomplish them: -------
    How will others be effected by this: -
    Problems/Crisis: he died about five times <_<
    How do they react in a crisis: calmly
    How do they face problems: he doesnt, they attack from behind
    Kind of problems they usually run into: the usual 600 avatars a day that wanna kill him and steal his power
    How they react to new problems: he hasnt HAD a new problem in several centruries, so I guess he'd be shocked followed quickly by being pissed off ........
    How they react to change: not well

General:
    Favorite clothing, why: anything comfortable
    Least favorite, why: ---
    Jewelry: Ring of Darkness
    Other accessories: none you need know about
    Drives: none
    Where do they live: fifteen-story Tower of Phoenix in the clouds of Wind Realm
    Where do they want to live: see above
    Spending habits, why: --
    What do they do too much of, why: reading, increase knowledge
    Most prized possession, why: Phoenixblade, it can never be stolen
    People they secretly admire, why: none
    Person they are most influenced by, why: his wife, thats one reason he married her
    Most important person in their life before the story starts? His two friends, Kram of House Earth and Elyk of House Thunder

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

this was kinda fun... but it isn't the greatest...

Name:Akemi Tsukino
    Element:the balance between light and darkness
    Power:summons
    Hair color:Black with red and purple streaks
    eye color:One eye red, other eye purple
    CodeName:Tsukinoko
    Race:an unknown creature
    Basic Storyline:The girl wakes up on earth with no memory of anything... and strange things happen to her and everyone around her. She summons creatures without meaning to and fights these weird creatures who try to kill her, causes lots of trouble, all while trying to get through college easialy.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Im gonna copy off of what wilder did. Believe or not. That character Sotto in one of the rp's, I've used him for a loooooong time.

Full name of Character: Sotto Matimaru
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: Sotto means wish
    Race: Fox Demon
    Occupation/class: Fox Demon/Ninja
    Social class: Dark

Physical Appearance:

How old they appear: 20
    Eye Color: Purple
    Glasses or contacts? No
    Hair color length and style: Crimson-red in one long braid that reaches his mid-back
    Weight and height: 155 lbs.; 5'10"
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): kinda pale but soft
    Shape of face:
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Long sword scar across his back
    Predominant feature: Hair
    Is s/he healthy? Very
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? He's a demon in top shape

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Crimson
    Least favorite, why? Light blue, too peaceful
    Music? Songs by a harp or piano
    Least favorite music, why? Songs from a wind or brass, too annoying
    Food: Shrimp with Wasabi or any other sauce
    Literature: Horror or Romance
    Expressions: smirk or normal
    Expletives (curse): “Dammit!"
    Mode of transport: Self
    Hobbies: Reading in the forest and training
    How do they spend a rainy day? Playing in the rain

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Daredevil, very reckless
    Habits: Being a wiseass
    Drinks: Yes
    How much: Only on special occasions
    Greatest Strength: His ability to persist
    Greatest Weakness: He’s very reckless
    Soft spot: Children and women
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: Yes he shows off in front of children and women
    Biggest Vulnerability:

Background:
    Hometown: Forest
    Type of childhood: Very gloomy
    First Memory: Going to a festival with his family
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: Watching his brother being killed and skinned
    Why? His brother was all he had left and they were close
    Education: A lot about the forest and ninjitsu but barely any school education.
    Finances: None (He is a wanderer)

Family:
    Mother: Soniya Katimaru
    Relationship with her: Average
    Father: Kohaku Katimaru
    Relationship with him: Very weak
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Kusari Katimaru, brother, Amazingly Strong
    Other extended family: Cousin
    Close? Why or why not: No, tried to kill Sotto

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: In the rain
    Most ill at ease when: Not wanted
    Philosophies: You miss 100% of the goals you don't shoot for.
    How they feel about themselves: A little depressed, but tough
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Being slapped by a girl he liked
    Why? Because he had been emotionally hurt by a someone.
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? To have his brother come back, because he was the only one that cared about him the most

Traits:
    Optimist or pessimist? Why? Optimist, because the best things in life come that way
    Drives and motives: People that believe in him.
    Talents: Climbing and juggling
    Extremely skilled at: Having fun
    Extremely unskilled at: Being bored

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: Being reckless and slightly clueless
    Mannerisms: Usually has hands on hips
    Peculiarities: Scratches his head when he smiles
    Biggest regret: Not helping his brother
    Minor regrets: Killing his Cousin
    Biggest accomplishment: Becoming a great ninja
    Minor accomplishments: Becoming the most charming ninja ever
    Darkest secret: He hated his father
    Does anyone know? Kusari did
    How did they find out: Kusari could see it in Sotto's eyes

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: Reckless
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: I am a great fox demon and I am the greatest ninja alive! I am tough,strong and the most daring of all fox demons. I am the best!
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: His eyes, because they are charming and hypnotizing
    The worst one? Why? His feet, everyone's are deformed
    Are they realistic assessments? Yes
    If not, why not? They're a dark purple
    How they think others preserve them: quiet, but full of fire

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My anime character has the most common name, but he is very how can I say it intersting.

Name: Kazuki
    Personality: Wise, kind, understanding, likes to help many

Physical Appearance:
    Appearance: Shoulder length white hair, pale skin, blue eyes that go as far as the universe one is darker then the other,wears a patients outfit.
    Healthy: Sort of
    Reason/History: Kazuki was born on the Lunar Sun eclispe. He has not only to burden the power of the eclipse, but he has to burden keeping the world alive. That is why he is so understanding.And for this reason he has live his whole life in a hospital.

Family:
    Mom: Died after birth
    Dad: Died in a war as a warrior
    Siblings: None

Friends:
    Torc

Attitude:
    Optimistic
    Stubborn at times
    Has a one way mind at times

Believe it or not I have a bio for Torc as well these are my two favorite characters that I wish I could make an anime about

Name: Torc
    Personality: Nice, very caring

Physical Appearance:
    Appearance: Very muscular, wears a nice t-shirt any color with black jeans. Black eyes no hair.
    Healthy: Very
    Reason/History: Torc knows a lot when it comes to cooking. He owns his own restuarant. He has taken care of Kazuki since forever. They have been friends ever since. Kazuki never looked at Torc like a father and Torc never looked at him like a son.

Family:
    Mom: Unkown
    Dad: Unknown
    Siblings: None

Friend:
    Kazuki

Attitude:
    Optimistic
    Calm
    At times if necessary he will become enraged.

Powers for both:
    Kazuki: Powers of the Moon and the Sun. This was granted to him during the birth of the eclispe. He carries no weapons just his word and his power.
    The only weakness he has is when he uses to much of his power which is the only thing keeping him alive. Part of him using all his energy is becuase of his stubborness at times.

Torc: No magical powers.
    He carries weapons such as a silver hand crafted Katane passed down from generation.
    The ticket to Torcs extreme power is when he is enraged. His anger becomes unhuman strength.
    No he doesn't turn green.

So yeah I really hope one day I get to make these characters real in an anime.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Member james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 03:16 PM
    Threads

my char is nothing special just that he is an angel and a deamon and he has 2 sets of wings 1 of them is black and the other is white

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Name: Psychic
    Personallity:Usually calm, but it also seems sad. Quite stubborn and always has to have to last word
    Story:
    Psychics name starts out as Keniisis, but when she picks up one of the elements orbs she loses her memory. The orb had this 1000 year old spirit inside of it that wants to kill off all the humans in the world because... well... just because! At first it doesn't effect Psychic, but by the end of the series it effects her big time. She ends up using the time orb to go back in time to kill Flame (main protagonist) before he gets a chance to learn how to use his fire powers better. So she goes back and finds out that she is actually Flame's sister. They just never met before and her memory was erased. (muahahaha it's stupid I know)

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i find it interesting.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i find it interesting.
    Thank you. Your the first person who finds Psychic interesting. Theres allot more twists and lots of "omg i didn't see that coming"'s in the story I could go on for hours. But I wanna hear about your now crimson eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Full name of Character: Sotto Matimaru
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: Sotto means wish
    Race: Fox Demon
    Occupation/class: Fox Demon/Ninja
    Social class: Dark

Physical Appearance:

Eye Color: Purple
    Glasses or contacts? No
    Hair color length and style: Crimson-red in one long braid that reaches his mid-back
    Weight and height: 155 lbs.; 5'10"
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): kinda pale but soft
    Shape of face:
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Long sword scar across his back
    Is s/he healthy? Very
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? He's a demon in top shape

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Crimson
    Least favorite, why? Light blue, too peaceful
    Music? Songs by a harp or piano
    Least favorite music, why? Songs from a wind or brass, too annoying
    Food: Shrimp with Wasabi or any other sauce
    Literature: Horror or Romance
    Expressions: smirk or normal
    Expletives (curse): “Dammit!"
    Mode of transport: Self
    Hobbies: Reading in the forest and training
    How do they spend a rainy day? Playing in the rain

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Daredevil, very reckless
    Habits: Being a wiseass
    Drinks: Yes
    How much: Only on special occasions
    Greatest Strength: His ability to persist
    Greatest Weakness: He’s very reckless
    Soft spot: Children and women
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: Yes he shows off in front of children and women
    Biggest Vulnerability:

Background:
    Hometown: Forest
    Type of childhood: Very gloomy
    First Memory: Going to a festival with his family
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: Watching his brother being killed and skinned
    Why? His brother was all he had left and they were close
    Education: A lot about the forest and ninjitsu but barely any school education.
    Finances: None (He is a wanderer)

Family:
    Mother: Soniya Matimaru
    Father: Kohaku Matimaru
    Relationship with him: Very weak
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Kusari Matimaru, brother, Amazingly Strong
    Other extended family: Cousin
    Close? Why or why not: No, tried to kill Sotto

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: In the rain
    Most ill at ease when: Not wanted
    Philosophies: You miss 100% of the goals you don't shoot for.
    How they feel about themselves: A little depressed, but tough
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Being slapped by a girl he liked
    Why? Because he had been emotionally hurt by a someone.
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? To have his brother come back, because he was the only one that cared about him the most

here you go.

Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh sorry, I didn't see yours before. Your guy is cool though.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

My user name is based off my original charater I made for a manga of mine.

Full name of Character: Bibi of the Blue Seas
    Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: Bibi is based of me so I used my nickname for her.
    Nickname: Bibi of the Five
    Reason for nickname: The Five refers to her siblings, the most powerful of spirits.
    Race: Goddess (spirit)
    Occupation/class: Top class, order of the Square
    Social class: Light

Physical Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue
    Glasses or contacts? No
    Hair color length and style: Light blue, wavy hair that is worn untied and reaches down to mid-back.
    Weight and height: 5'10" 101lbs
    Type of body (build): Thin
    Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): Soft-pale skin
    Shape of face:
    Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): Blue wings of water, only used when away from domain

Is s/he healthy? n/a
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? immortal

Do they look healthy? Why/why not? not really since Bibi is too thin for size

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Dark Blue
    Least favorite, why? Yellow, its too bright
    Music? Songs sang by the whales and the cello
    Least favorite music, why? none
    Food: green tea
    Literature: everything but mostly stories of the seas
    Expressions: bored, empty
    Expletives (curse): none
    Mode of transport: teleportation, flying, swimming, walking
    Hobbies: Floating on the surface of the ocean and sitting on the lighthouse
    How do they spend a rainy day? Out in the rain

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Cautious, perfers not to do anything at all
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? yes
    Habits: Doing nothing but asking questions and bothering Taylor
    Drinks: yes
    How much: Only when she can
    Greatest Strength: Her abilty to use her spirit powers
    Greatest Weakness: She's too lazy to do anything
    Soft spot:
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not:

Biggest Vulnerability: Sloppy when in battle

Background:
    Hometown: n/a
    Type of childhood:
    First Memory: The seas that became hers
    Most important childhood event that still effects him/her: n/a

Why?
    Education: Order of the Square
    Religion: n/a
    Finances: n/a

Family:
    Mother: Chaos
    Relationship with her: small
    Father: Light
    Relationship with him: small
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: 5 sibs, Heili of the White Winds-average, Ininga of the Black Mtns.-a little distant, Chati of the Green Forests-average, Baba of the Red Sands-close
    Children of siblings: n/a
    Other extended family: n/a
    Close? Why or why not: n/a

Basic story line:
    Bibi was cast out of the spirit world as a punishment for not fulfilling her duties as goddess of the seas. she lives by a light house where she befriends Taylor, a young boy who lost his parents.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, this is the main protagonist in the manga/ anime I've made up.
    Full name of Character: Flame Usufarely
    Race: Kenowha

Physical Appearance:
    Eye Color: blue
    Weight and height: 120 lbs.; 5'3"
    Hair color length and style: Red that sticks up at the top and keeps it in a loose ponytail that reached just below his neck
    Type of body (build): Skinny
    Shape of face: Well I'll just say that the girls like him and that should be enough
    Is s/he healthy? Yes, but he looks kind of skinny
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not?: No, he looks to skinny. Nomatter now much he eats he can't build up any muscle

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Green
    Least favorite, why? Red. Because it's the color of his hair and he hates his hair
    Music? Flutes or Lutes
    Least favorite music, why? Chanting. Drives him up the wall
    Food: Rice!!
    Literature: Anything comical
    Expressions: Usually bored looking. He tries not to give anybody any clues to what he's thinking. Sometimes he can't help it though.
    Expletives (curse): Ack... you... grr...
    Mode of transport: His freinds nimbus
    Hobbies: Swords and Fire!!
    How do they spend a rainy day? OUT OF THE RAIN!! Ack! He hates water!!

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Usually will make someone ticked off and then runs away before they can hurt him.
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? He talks to himself allot when he's by himself.
    Habits: Pulling on his ponytail
    Drinks? No way. He hates wine!!
    Greatest Strength: His ability to control fire
    Greatest Weakness: He gets pissed off easilly. He pisses other people off easilly.
    Soft spot: His freinds. Making fun of his hair.
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: Not really. He's pretty much mean to his freinds except when they're in trouble.

Background:
    Hometown: Vulcan Island
    Type of childhood: Very alone. Only lived with his mother. His dad died when he was nine.
    First Memory: Going to Fretho city with his dad when he was six
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: His dad being killed.
    Education: He had allot of school education up till he was nine because his mom saw he liked swords so she put him in a sword academy.
    Religion: Athiest

Family:
    Mother: Tasha Usufarely
    Father: Torch Usufarely
    Relationship with him: Very strong up untill he died.
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: He never knew his sister Keniisis

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: He's by a fire
    Most ill at ease when: It's raining or he's near water
    Philosophies: You're never as weak as you think.
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Being beaten by a girl
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? To just have a normal life

Good characteristics:
    Character flaws: Scared of water. Very stubborn. and sometimes a coward
    Mannerisms: Eyes are usually rolling
    Biggest regret: He thinks it's his fault that his dad died because he didn't come home when he was supposed to.
    Minor regrets: None!
    Biggest accomplishment: Getting his fire orb
    Minor accomplishments: Having every single girl in the village crawl over him
    Darkest secret: He doesn't beleive in god when his whole family does
    Does anyone know? His freinds Strike.
    How did they find out: Flame had to tell someone

Self-perception:
    One word they would use to describe themselves: Egh... Chick Magnet
    One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: I'm a great swordsman, and the girls think I'm the greatist thing that ever walked the earth.
    What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: He has heavily shaded eyed.
    The worst one? Why? His hair. He thinks it stands out to much

Royal Landsknecht General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:47 AM
    Threads

(Seems my OC has neither Jap background nor Jap name)

Name: Janus Rákëldant Abhën
    Race: Human (Half-Terran, half-Remurian)

Physical Appearance:
    Eye Color: Prussian blue
    Glasses or contacts? Cybernetic eye augmentations in right eye.
    Hair color, length and style: Brown hair, short.
    Weight and height: 1.69 m, 65 kg.
    Type of body (build): slightly muscular.
    Skin tone and type: slightly burned.
    Shape of face: Squared.
    Distinguishing marks: Prosthetic arm (Left).
    Predominant feature: Eyes.
    Is s/he healthy? No.
    If not, why not? Or why are they healthy? War takes your money out...
    Do they look healthy? Why/why not? Yes, albeit the war affects his sanity frrom time to time.

Favorites:
    Char’s favorite color: Blue, green and red.
    Least favorite, why? Pink... too pink...
    Music? Traditional music and military marches.
    Least favorite music, why? None.
    Food: Chicken!.
    Literature: Mostly strategy.
    Expressions: He has a light smile on his face.
    Expletives (curse): "Bollocks!" or "Feck!".
    Mode of transport: Jeep, or a fighter.
    Hobbies: Watching the night sky or the birds fly and go by.
    How do they spend a rainy day? Watching the rain outside.

Personality:
    Are they a daredevil or cautious? Depends on the circunstances that he might go gung-ho.
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone? At times. He's very fluctuating in that aspect.
    Habits: Annoy his older brothers.
    Drinks: No...
    How much: And if he does, he gets drunk at the first sip of booze.
    Greatest Strength: His marksmanship
    Greatest Weakness: He doesn't know what to do when someone of his beloved people gets in danger.
    Soft spot: The ones he love.
    Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: At times, since he may cry if he sees his beloved ones die or get injured.

Background:
    Hometown: Raphadie, Armina (ancient Royal Palace)
    Type of childhood: Happy. He lived under the tutoring of his uncle, a former Knight of Armina, until he passed away
    First Memory: A time he and his uncle were fishing.
    Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: Death of his uncle.
    Why? He knew then his uncle was not his fathers, as his real ones were long dead.
    Education: Military education (Armina's education is compulsory in the military aspect)
    Religion: Supposedly Catholic, albeit doesn't practice it.
    Finances: Administrated by one of his friends

Family:
    Mother: Arina Alzajhir Abhën
    Relationship with her: Never met
    Father: King Saiëro Ira Rákëldant
    Relationship with him: Deceased when he was 2 years old
    Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Three (2 sisters, one brother), Aydé (Twin sister, never met), Shiiro (Like best friends), Yukie (Little bro-Older sis type, Janus gets quite annoying at her)
    Children of siblings: Renault (Shiiro's son)
    Other extended family: Ma-Na (A gynoid built by his uncle, looks at Janus as an Older brother), Josep Iruña (Close friend), Spike Spaarendezl (Close friend), Anna Arditi (Someone who loves but manages to annoy him)

Attitude:
    Most at ease when: Watching the night sky.
    Most ill at ease when: quite annoyed
    Priorities: Only kick the arse of those who murdered his real father
    Philosophies: Past is gone, and future is unclear, so let's build the path
    How they feel about themselves: A little pressured since he knows now he is a soldier.
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: None
    If granted one wish what would it be, why? None. He believes in hard work.

(NOTE: In my dA page there are the stories involucrating this character.)

For after all what is man in nature? A central point in between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. Blaise Pascal

Closed Thread

Thread Information