AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: A Tale That Wasn't Right (One)

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Original Fiction: A Tale That Wasn't Right (One)

This is a tale of love, jealousy, and regret. This story is fictional, but based on true events. This story is meant to be read with a closed heart, and an open mind. This is a tale, that wasn’t right.

Chapter One: Trent’s POV

It all started on a Tuesday afternoon at my high school. It was December, and it was lightly snowing. My school had an outside campus, and everyone was huddled around the lunch tables for warmth. Not the greatest idea for a school, but I wasn’t one to judge. It was then I first saw her, she was standing alone leaning against a three foot high wall by the gym. Away from the quad and most of the lunch tables. She was chewing on some bubblegum, and looking thoughtfully into the distance, she didn‘t look sad, just like she was thinking. The wind was blowing, not too hard, but it was blowing. Yet her hair was obviously unmovable. If you were close enough, you could hear her humming a nameless tune. She wasn’t dressed like everyone else, which was why I figured she was alone.

My school was really into cliques, and I’m ashamed to say, I was apart of them. While everyone else wore jeans and shirts, or dresses, she wore a simple pleated, gray and red plaid skirt, blue doc martins, black fishnet stockings with a pink and white checkered stocking on under them, and a green soccer shirt. That wasn’t really what set her apart from everyone else though. There was something else... It wasn’t her jewelry, or her spiked dog collar, guitar pick necklace, or her bracelets, complete with what looked like from afar, a hospital bracelet. It wasn’t the fact that she didn’t wear a jacket, but obviously freezing, or that her hair was black, her roots bright pink, and fashioned into a mohawk. It wasn’t her glasses… I just couldn’t figure it out. And it drove me insane. Something was pulling me to her, and I couldn’t resist.

I had to talk to her. I don’t know why, I just had to. There was something about her that drew me in, and I had to know her. I finished my soda, tossed it into a nearby trash can, and started walking towards her. I could hear my friends saying something about her, something negative, but I didn’t really care. I had to know this girl; I had to know who she was besides the punk image that this school had never seen before. She was new, strikingly beautiful, and the envy of all the girls, not that any of them would ever admit it. But I had to know her. She was an enigma, a puzzle I had to solve. I had crossed the campus, and I was standing a little off to her right side.

“Hi, aren’t you new?” I kicked myself mentally. Of course she’s new, like she needs you gawking over her; and making an arse of yourself. She continued staring into space, as if I wasn’t even there. I don’t really think she heard me. “Hello?” I asked, stepping closer to her. I could see her glasses were black, weezer styled, but I couldn’t quite make out her eye color. She flinched, as if someone slapped her, and her head slowly turned towards me. Her eye’s held a curious stare, as if to ask me what I wanted. Her eyes were violet! I was frozen; I didn’t know what to say. I don’t know if I was shocked more by her eye color, or her direct stare.

“Did you want something?” She asked quietly. Her voice was so soft… so soothing… Crap, I was mesmerized. Who was this girl? And where did she come from? Fighting back the temptation to hit on her relentlessly using the tired old “Did it hurt?” line.

“I noticed you were alone and uh…” I forgot what I was going to say as she smiled.

“So you thought you’d be a gentleman and come welcome me to this craphole?” She asked beaming me a 100 watt smile. “Don’t worry dude, I’ve already been welcomed by some of the other unwashed youth that occupy this gracious land.”

“S-Something like that…” I stuttered, laughing nervously at her comment. I could tell she thought I was one of them. She stopped smiling. I frowned at her, and saw her eye’s turn coldly.

“Trent! I see you met the undesirable Gwen.” Jeremy sneered.

“Look guy, I don’t know you, and already, I don’t like you.” Gwen started, but was cut off by Jeremy. You could tell she was about to really rip into Jeremy, whom by the way, was the star football player. Football was really a big thing at this school.

“C’mon Trent, let’s leave the witch to herself.” Jeremy said, glaring at Gwen. I didn’t understand why he was so cruel to her. I was afraid if I left now with Jeremy, she’d never speak to me again. I almost feared that happening.

“You go on ahead Jeremy; I want to talk to Gwen.” I said defiantly, there was no way I could walk away from her now. Not with this feeling in my gut.

“Trent, why don’t you go with the leader of the wolf pack?” Gwen said softly, her eyes locked with mine. She looked so angry. “It’s obvious now; you just wanted to harass me, like everyone else so far.” She said looking away. She was clenching her fist tightly, and looked as if she was going to cold cock someone. I really didn’t want to be on her bad side, Jeremy was my friend, but even I could point out when he was being ridiculously stupid.

“No! It’s not like that Gwen! I came over here, because I wanted to get to know you.” I said, stepping closer to her and taking her hand. It was icy cold. She looked at me questionably, and looked behind me to Jeremy. He sniggered at her and turned on his heal and left. She stared at my hand, holding hers. She opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off.

“Gwen? Is that your name?”

“Yes, that’s my name, Trent.” She said, looking up at me quizzically. “Why are you holding my hand?”

“Your hand was cold… Do you mind…?” I asked. She looked thoughtful for a moment. I saw a cruel smirk come over her face, as if she was thinking about slapping me for it. She probably was, because then it left and she shrugged.

“Yeah, I don‘t do the whole hand holding thing.“ She said, taking her hand out of mine and I flinched.

“Dude, I’m not going to slap you.” She laughed.

“Sorry…” I smiled sheepishly.

“Where are you from?” I questioned. She was probably from a warmer climate, somewhere exotic maybe… You didn’t get a tan like that in Canada.

“Nowhere Special…” She said, still smiling at me. I looked confused for a moment, and she continued. “San Diego, California.” She was from the States? Wow, is that what an American sounds like? I could hear the bell ringing, signifying that lunch was over.

“Wow, time flies when you meet someone as stunning as you.” ‘Did I just say that?’ I asked myself. “How about I walk you to your next class?” I offered. She nodded, trying very hard to contain the large amounts of laughter that were trying to escape her throat. She picked up her army printed mailbag. I could see various band patches on it, and writing. And so many safety pins… I never heard of any of them. “What’s your next class?” I asked, still staring at her bag, amused at the upside down and backwards American flag with “Anti-Flag” written on it. She pulled out her schedule and consulted it. She looked puzzled.

Last edited by Daenerys; 09-11-2006 at 09:35 PM.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Bitten by da Curious bug *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

This is really interesting and very cool!

(\_/) < This is Bunny, he is on a quest for world domination
    (0.0) Join him by adding him to or sig. and help him
    (><) or suffer painfully at his mercy!!!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I'm revising the second and third chapters for posting right now =D

Bitten by da Curious bug *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

There's more to it. I cant wait to read it! Your work is good!

(\_/) < This is Bunny, he is on a quest for world domination
    (0.0) Join him by adding him to or sig. and help him
    (><) or suffer painfully at his mercy!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most of my stories are based off of expierences in high school.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree on both of them. It is interesting. And I'm going to high school anyways. I might learn something out of it.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

updated the chapter.

posting chapter two now.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hyku-San is on a distinguished road Hyku-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2006 07:58 PM
    Threads

It's awesome, simply put. And by 'based off experiences in high school' do you mean YOUR life?
    Silent as night
    And quick as lightning
    Something's inside me
    And man, is it fighting.
    It sends shivers down my spine
    Could it possibly be true?
    Is there any way at all
    That I might actaully love you?

Yeah, I wrote it myself. Good or bad, it's my own words.

^
    Alright, I don't care if you're not a ShikaTema fan. You have to admit that picture is majorly cute.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, a lot of things I write are based off of my experiences. Therefore, my life. Some of these are slightly exagerated, and others aren't exagerated at all. You don't really need to exagerate things some kids say to be mean, you know.

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I really did enjoy this, like al lthings you write it has a certian niceness to read.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information