AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Click here Playa.

Senior Member Renaki is on a distinguished road Renaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Click here Playa.

and i aint lying. I swear on everything the reason i am making this thread is a real reason. Not just some excuse to talk. I mean if i wanted to do that i would get on Gaia. The purpose is this...

What do you don on this site? I mean it gets old kind of fast. Then again i aint amused by the same thing for that long. But i mean...what do you do?

Unless like everyone is in one of the classified thread things..[romance anime or whatever] then i could understand. But its like...empty.
    Last edited by Renaki; 04-05-2006 at 09:23 PM.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate
    Let her break, what doesn't bend

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh and some smart person just might come here and be like "then leave" or something.

Well its not that easy. Ya know? I am avoiding my homework and i need something to help with the avoiding. So i cant just leave. Plus i need something in between my 1 min post on gaia. I need gold.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know that sounds so Emo. My sig. Good thing its a song.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, since you mentioned you're from gaia, allow me to inform you that spamming isn't allowed here.

That's posting multiple times in a row. Our site is way smaller than gaia, therefore, we don't allow the amount of spam they allow.

Consider it the GD.

And I have a bunch to do on this site at any given time, mainly because I'm a moderator.

That, and there's a bunch of fun topics to read.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Well, AF is defaintely a more efficiant way of killing off brain cells. Alcohol is becoming so Passe. And Im basically here to argue, I enjoy arguing very much and this is a good place to do it.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

There are hundreds of forums out there, if you're bored, then find another one that best suits your unamuzed needs. You can battle people, go to the arcade, post about different things at different threads, and roleplay. Thats more than you can do almost anywhere else. If you're looking for more entertainment and childish, pointless behavior, then go back to Gaia, or Neopets. They all except threads that are utterly meaningless and unintellegent. This is a place where people, who for the most part are mature, can go to relax and share their views on different topics. If that doesn't suit you, then try drugs, lol, j/k. DON'T DO DRUGS, THATS MY WAY OF KILLING TIME, NO ONE ELSES!!!!!!!!
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    Okay, since you mentioned you're from gaia, allow me to inform you that spamming isn't allowed here.

That's posting multiple times in a row. Our site is way smaller than gaia, therefore, we don't allow the amount of spam they allow.

Consider it the GD.

And I have a bunch to do on this site at any given time, mainly because I'm a moderator.

That, and there's a bunch of fun topics to read.
    Really? This is going to be a new experience. I wonder how long it will take me to get banned. Oh pooty. Not that its a goal.

@ Dude Man.
    I bet this is a good place to argue. I have seen many things in my 2 days of being back from like being away for a year. Oh yeah.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you like debating, stay. If you like ranting on a topic, stay. If you like anime, stay.

I would say the best thing to do would be to befriend other members. It may take a while.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    There are hundreds of forums out there, if you're bored, then find another one that best suits your unamuzed needs. You can battle people, go to the arcade, post about different things at different threads, and roleplay. Thats more than you can do almost anywhere else. If you're looking for more entertainment and childish, pointless behavior, then go back to Gaia, or Neopets. They all except threads that are utterly meaningless and unintellegent. This is a place where people, who for the most part are mature, can go to relax and share their views on different topics. If that doesn't suit you, then try drugs, lol, j/k. DON'T DO DRUGS, THATS MY WAY OF KILLING TIME, NO ONE ELSES!!!!!!!!
    Did you not read it or did i not type it? I am on here because of the 1 min thing on Gaia. Ya know? Also where are the mature people? I really havent seen any. Also forums are usually for sharing different views. Yeah pointlessness is kind of cool. Then you can say whatever you want and stuff. That is so hot. My cousin is a retard i swear. Shes talking to herself. Then again she is sick at the moment. Imma go bug her maybe.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Renaki
    Really? This is going to be a new experience. I wonder how long it will take me to get banned. Oh pooty. Not that its a goal.

@ Dude Man.
    I bet this is a good place to argue. I have seen many things in my 2 days of being back from like being away for a year. Oh yeah.
    Triple posting, and making useless threads is definetly a good start to getting banned, or atleast suspended. It doesn't take long to get banned at all if you keep up bad behavior, or start arguments you can't defend, or have a lack of people to support your defenses. Trust me, it kinda sucks getting banned, unless you have no friends. In that case, it probably wouldn't hurt you too much.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    If you like debating, stay. If you like ranting on a topic, stay. If you like anime, stay.

I would say the best thing to do would be to befriend other members. It may take a while.
    Where is the fun in having friends? Lol. I have one. But i dont wanna talk to carmii now. I wanna...bug people. Ya know? I like debating. But it takes alot to get me in the mood to care. Ya know? Ranting isnt fun. I like anime. I should really watch the new season or whatever of rozen maiden. Its been on my computer for months. But i dont want to...i might go and dl the new episode of bleach. Or dl the new naruto one because i just remembered that the fillers are to end soon...-goes nuts-
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You speak of maturity... yet you are not mature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Garma_Zabi
    Triple posting, and making useless threads is definetly a good start to getting banned, or atleast suspended. It doesn't take long to get banned at all if you keep up bad behavior, or start arguments you can't defend, or have a lack of people to support your defenses. Trust me, it kinda sucks getting banned, unless you have no friends. In that case, it probably wouldn't hurt you too much.
    Triple posting? Ah i think ive done that a few times already. If im banned i wouldnt care that much. With or without friends. Since i would most likey have them on like msn/yahoo/aim. Cept i hate aim. I dont even use it. Ugh.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you wouldn't care that much, go drown yourself in the idiocy that is Gaia members.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You speak of maturity... yet you are not mature.
    Lol. You silly goat. I know i aint. I said i havent seen anyone that isnt. Its not like i cant see maturity. Thats like saying i cant see white people because im black. So silly. Mature people are so hot. but can be kind of boring. Unless they have like extra package. Like Humor. ;]
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eh, there are a few mature members, that make some pretty interesting topics. Like the new Immigration Bill, thats a pretty mature topic. Sure beats some of the other ones I've seen, much like this one, lol. I may not be the most mature person, but I can talk on threads other than what scares people, and not sound like a complete moron, lol. As long as you sound smart, no one will know you're faking it except the actual smart people.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you were able to form a complete sentance and make sense, I would be amazed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you wouldn't care that much, go drown yourself in the idiocy that is Gaia members.
    From nice to mean. Hehe. Thats funny. You take things so personally. Its kind of funny. Wait i already laughed. Well dont take what i say so personally. Ya know? Its kind of sad when someone takes me personal, like that one chick that hates my guts, its like...do you even know me? Why do you care?

I dont care but i dont care about alot of things. I think it might be a mental thing. Ooo i might be crazy. That would be so cool.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you were able to form a complete sentance and make sense, I would be amazed.
    Oh i can. If i couldnt i would of failed out. I be pretty good in that department. But i dont use those mad skillz of mine in a forum. Mainly because i type slow. And because it aint worth it. ;o

@ Mista
    Lol. I responded in that. Yesterday i think. We also talked about it in class. Yeah i guess it was kind of mature. You dont gotta be mature. When your not though...some people get offended. Kind of like the lost thier childhood at a young age. Oh that sucks.

The 3 post thing is killing me.
    Last edited by Renaki; 04-05-2006 at 10:11 PM.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Look at that, double posting again.

That's the fourth time I've seen you do it. If you were warned each time, you'd almost be banned.

And that would make me happy.

Now stop spamming.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Little tip - while double posting isn't allowed, quoting more than once in a post is allowed. I recommend you use the quote tags, that way you won't be one post behind every time.

*EDIT* I also see you've double posted again....quoting more than once also prevents double posting.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, forming complete sentences, that I have yet to master. Even though I'm taking a class in college about that(because evidentally I don't write correctly), I'm not too good with it. But, for this chick, it would take a miracle or two for that to happen. But, who am I to complain, I put commas in the wrong place 9 times in a paragraph I wrote for my class, lol. BTW, this thread will be closed most likely, so continuing to post will be a waste of my time. So my departing words will be: love, peace, and chicken grease.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah i should. Or start refreshing more. Well sorry. Thought it was 3 post. Anyways.

Oh princess it would make you happy? Wow. You hate me already. How many things did i say to you? Must of been alot. I mean really.

Awwies it will be closed? Thats a shame. Yeah it would take a miracle to get me to write a whole sentence.

I mean really because i am so like not smart as you uber smart people are. I mean look...you uh..

Yeah
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why don't you use the edit button?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Use it for what? I have used it once or twice. In another thread though.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate

Closed Thread

Thread Information