AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: My manga drawings

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

all of your drawings are great. Sigh (oh if only i was that good) well anywhey if that last one was just a scribble like just to do something doing wile you where bord then that is really good. But if not then i have to say it doesnt compare to any of your other ones. But really good artwork. Saketia why cant i draw. (Oh i learned that word most of you would not know it from it from a friend. I dont know to spell it.)

The Fox Demon

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Default The guardian

Here is a drawing I did when I was in staying in my grandma house. She is a really great artist. She sell paintings for a living so I did learn some couple of things with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	The guardian2.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	10338  
    Life’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of our own souls.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

its another nice one thanks for sharing
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 03:37 PM
    Threads

Wow. You are really good. I mean REALLY good!

Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ziller
    Here is a drawing I did when I was in staying in my grandma house. She is a really great artist. She sell paintings for a living so I did learn some couple of things with her.
    I like that, it's cute!
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Wow. Your really good. I have one of my drawings in my siggie. It's the one of Hao.

Junior Member Din, Sacred to Ra is on a distinguished road Din, Sacred to Ra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 03:43 AM
    Threads

Wow these are really good! I love the type of shading nd crosshatching that u use.
    Some of the faces are just a little slanted, and you might want to experiment with wild hair styles a bit more, but otherwise, i couldnt do better myself!
    Keep up the good work!
    Coffee....
    +Military....=....
    CRAZINESS!!!!
    Dedicated to our ever sarcastic colonel, Roy Mustang.(And ever perving)And our fave short alchemist, Edward Elric!

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Man,your pic's are so cool.I like the one with the man standing sideway's wearing the long coat,that one so cool.You sould make comic book story or something like that.Any way your doing good,keep doing what your doing.

Last edited by dragongundam009; 05-05-2006 at 12:22 PM.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They said art should be a expression of your innermost feelings. Well its not hard to see that I didnt felt happy when did this one. Hope you like it.

Name:	Frustrado.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	10359  

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

realy good

The Fox Demon

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fox demon naruto
    realy good

The Fox Demon
    I love your signature!

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

Junior Member Mizu is on a distinguished road Mizu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 07:41 PM
    Threads

^-^ I luv the shades of the last one!!!
    It jus gets better and better dun it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dragongundam009

Man,your pic's are so cool.I like the one with the man standing sideway's wearing the long coat,that one so cool.You sould make comic book story or something like that.Any your doing good,keep doing what your doing.

Thanks, I feel good when someone says they like my drawings ^__^
    One of my goals its to make my manga. The guy with the long coat will be one of my main characters. I have the story. But I dont feel that Im good enough, its true I can draw some simple poses but there is still plenty of things to work on. Thats way I need your comments. This is supose the fan art section. So the next drawing I will post will be from my favorite manga Chobits. Until then...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I finished this fan art a couple minutes ago. This drawing is based in a original pic but I didnt just copy it. I made my own version. I did without looking so there may be some mistakes with the style. I hope you like it.

Name:	Chi.jpg‎
Views:	61
Size:	878.4 KB
ID:	10384  

Member Chibi Shinobi Mikase is on a distinguished road Chibi Shinobi Mikase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

I like your drawings!
    You're very good...
    Better than me. =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Any comments welcome... there is something weird here.

Junior Member Oznerol is on a distinguished road Oznerol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

Your art work its amazing. I mean you have your stile. everyone can copy but making your own creations... thats where you see who gots real talent. But of course you still need to practice a bit more youre faces. keep up the good work. You can go very far.
    If youre reading this you need to get a life... or maybe just a girlfriend...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, I will try to post some more artwork soon.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

These are pretty good. I wonder if coloring them would help? I guess it doesn't matter.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DemonToaster
    These are pretty good. I wonder if coloring them would help? I guess it doesn't matter.
    Youre right, i would, but i have to admit I hate coloring, but i will post somo colored ones from time to time. Thanks

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

That's a cool pic but i dont know who that is.I need to read more manga

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

Those are awesome keep it up.

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

i think u did ok. just keep working on what ur doing because i believe ur not that far off
    art and anime is my life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Insane

I did this 5 min ago so its not very detail But I hope you like it.

Name:	tha black power.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	694.6 KB
ID:	10569  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ziller
    I did this 5 min ago so its not very detail But I hope you like it.
    Wow, that's crazy lookin'!

I love it, lol!

Closed Thread

Thread Information