AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Whats your religion??

Member lucifer_ur_god is on a distinguished road lucifer_ur_god's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tehAnimeFreak101
    I was raised a Christian, but Jerry Falwell (and others) ticked me off, so...I guess, instead of being defined by one religion, I am of the religion of ...nice people! Yeah, I'm just a nice, sweet, down to earth, tollerant guy. There isn't a religion out there that could ever tame me.

Oh, and just to clear thing up: I don't hate Christians, or people of any other religion. In fact, I could care less what your religion is; as long as you are a good person, on the inside. I've made a friend or two on this forum, and they didn't even know my religion (or possible, lack there of).
    i could agree with that...as long as you don't press something upon me i'll like you if if your nice

sig made by Chibi Fire Angel...thanx your the greatest

any vampires that see this PM me...i have an idea

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Behold I am Lucifer. Bow down to me you inferior mortals or fall victim to my blade.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    Now, now, Kishiro, you don't know Klutz very well. That title might say: "Mean Mod", but, so far, i find her to be the best, most pacefull mod of all. Be grateful she's not Ai or Minako, who would unhesitatingly bite your arse on any inconvenience they find.
    I've gone several rounds with Minako on political issues. She's a tough cookie. And I don't have anything against dear Klutz personally. And this is getting way off topic, but still-- all I'm saying is that while she's doing her job, she could be a bit more well, personable. All the mods have a job to do, but they don't have to do it like robots. The kid is new, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Thats all.

And on the point of opinions, I still don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to state them. Why find out the religion of other people if they can't tell you why? That just leads to assumptions, for example:

Quote Originally Posted by _allismine_
    You're right. I retract my last statement; just because you're goth, DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE EVIL.
    Sorry.
    In reference to Satanism and the gothic sub culture.

Without opinions and stories of how we became to follow the religions we have now, or to not have any at all, people would just judge one another, whether that happen here on the forums or out in the real world.

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Im suppose to be christian but i dont really believe in god yeah so most of us have been told that there is but idk its *shrugs* confusing

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

*left eye starts ticking* prodestant christian (ie: reformed church)

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Depressed_Angel
    Im suppose to be christian but i dont really believe in god yeah so most of us have been told that there is but idk its *shrugs* confusing
    This bothers me. Are you implying that you don't really share the Christian faith yet your parents still believe you do, or still expect you to?

This is just what I'm seeing going on in your life, due to the post you've left. I know how that can be, and its rough as hell on any kid trying to find themselves when they are still living at home and their parents demand that they be some sort of Christian.

If you ever want to talk about it, feel free to post about it or PM me. I don't mean to pry or step on toes, but I see it happen alot, and its a shame the way it goes down a lot of the time.

I was there too once.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I'm not really a religious person but my family are Christain but i dont believe in god so im just me nothin more or nothin less

☃ Snowmen! ☃ Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't have a religion. I am an agnostic atheist. Confused? My beliefs on religion parallel those of Bertrand Russell.

http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/russell8.htm

Falling to pieces... moonchild7 is on a distinguished road moonchild7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 08:06 AM
    Threads

I am a Muslim. My family don't like it. Ah well. They'll have to get used to it ^^. They tease me for it. I am open-minded though and respect other's religions.
    I'll always be here for you! 常にここに Add me on MSN, AIM, YIM whatever. Join my online family if you like! ^^

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

Im catholic

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vampire Girl 75 is an unknown quantity at this point Vampire Girl 75's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 06:31 PM
    in my dark and lonely room in Puerto Rico
    Threads

I'm suposed to be catholic....I was raised on a catholic family almost all my family is catholic sooo I was raised like that.... but the thing is I really don't like religion
    Last edited by Vampire Girl 75; 04-13-2006 at 02:50 PM.
    "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...amen"

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

I'm a Christian.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

I'm Azn, yet I'm Christian YEAH!
    ~Kingdom Hearts II Ninja Mickey~

Like that don't ya!

Tha Family

Anime Fan, of many Animes. No need to paste them all. This is my sig. it's not big. Just what you see is what i just want to do. No time for fancy sig.

The_Azn_Effect

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

Im wiccan.

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vampireness
    Im wiccan.
    More power to you, and blessed be.

Are you in a coven, by chance? Or are you a solo practitioner?

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

I'm christian

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I am an atheist, I'll pick a religion when I get shown proof. Until then, I bow to no god.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Bluefox's Concubine Flowering01 will become famous soon enough Flowering01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Well im a deist so yeah

Flowering:To produce a flower or flowers; blossom.To develop naturally or fully; mature

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    Threads

I'm christian ja.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

im maronite...^^
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My religion is exploring religion.

I know your thinking it isn't a religion, but to me it is a religion becuase I explore peoples religion.

I explored Christianity for a week.
    I explored Budhism for a week.

I explored a lot now I'm Indy religion.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Maganda talaga Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 11:24 PM
    Threads

I don't know. You can call me a Christian, and that's all I'll ever want to be. But sometimes, I draw away from that religion. I do things that my god wouldn't like and it gets a little crazy. But I am a Christian. Lived it, breathed it, baptized in it and still is. Gotta love it.

Sora and Kairi 4ever!!

Member thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:38 PM
    Threads

Arrow when hell freezes over ...im going shopping

catholics rule!!! XP
    Karate first, life second

loves teh cuteness fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2008 05:57 PM
    Threads

I was christened Catholic, but we're not very religious. I'm kind of questioning it, I've never really believed, so I guess I'm a bit of an aethiast, and yes, I know I can't spell it. ^-^U
    RAWR

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Christain
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

I'm a Muslim^^, hough I do question as few aspects of my religion. Though I believe if one asks questions and discovers answers for themselves it creates less doubt.

Closed Thread

Thread Information