AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kaitou Saint Tail

Junior Member misazawa has a spectacular aura about misazawa has a spectacular aura about misazawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 12:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kaitou Saint Tail

Kaitou Saint Tail is a magician girl/shoujo story about a master thief who went around stealing to help people. Haneoka Meimi was a junior high school student was transformed into Kaitou Saint Tail (mysterious thief st. tail) and she went around stealing things as she tried to help people nobody knew the identity of st. tail except for meimi,s friend Mimori Seira, who was a nun in training.

Asuka jr. who,s father was a detective,wanted to find out the identity of st.tail. Also Auka jr. had a secret crush on Haneoka who was her classmate.

Last edited by misazawa; 03-26-2006 at 05:36 AM. Reason: to put image

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've been wanting to see this series! It's looks so adorable and I love all the magical items that seem to be in it. However, since it has been licensed, and I don't have the money to buy the DVD's I can't see it. And I can't find it anywhere to download on the 'net. I want to buy this Saint Tail doll I saw. It looks adorable! I want to read the manga as well, but it's out of print. x_x

美しい夢みる人

Closed Thread

Thread Information