AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: whats your most embrassing thing

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default whats your most embrassing thing

you know what the title say's whats you most emprassing thig that ever happen to you ^_^

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Ok..here it goes..i was on holiday and I was talking to my guy mate[school trip] all of a sudden I noticed he was ignoring me so I grabbed him by the wrist saying"darnit..why are you ignoring me??"

I spun around to notice it wasn't andrew..but an elderly man. He looked so scared I screamed letting go of his hand, when all of a sudden his wife walked towards me giving me the dirtiest look in the world saying.

"Shame on you hes old enough to be your grandad!!" , to make matters worse, andrew and the others were on the bus watching me as i was holding the dudes hand. I had to walk back to the coach, my teacher giving my a stern look not before asking WHERE I’d been and telling me to stay with the group in future
    -.-;;

Junior Member Flueky is just really nice Flueky is just really nice Flueky is just really nice Flueky is just really nice Flueky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

One time a guy friend of mine sat down beside me at the table, and as he was leaving, instead of going in for a hug like we always do.....I accidently kissed him on the neck.......I was mortified, seriously I turned beet red and my friends saw the whole thing.

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

I'm not easily embrassed. But I would have to say when I was 14. My dog got loose and he got lost. And then he was missing for three days. My mom said "When you are looking for a dog, try acting like one." So I did. I went around the neighborhood acting like a dog. I was crawling on my knees ang barking like a dog. Man!!! Then he came back. And my mom didn't tell me.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

This topic exists already. It it joined with the 'most funniest thing that happened to you' etc. Please do a Search, mods aren't always gonna point you in the right place

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information