AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sometimes i feel so bad...

Member Gren, The Soul Absorber is an unknown quantity at this point Gren, The Soul Absorber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2006 04:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sometimes i feel so bad...

I wish for may things in my life and getting a GF was one of them, but even seems to have such a big problem with me..
    i have cuttin my self, been abused, and harrased... sometimes i just wish people wouldnt go by looks cause i think its retarded.
    What do you think?

a litte more about me.. I love to play sports, swim, fish, hunt, anime, games... what else, im a fun person and no body would like to do anything with me. Everyone is afraid to know me better because it might affect them in some odd way.

I want all of this nonsense to stop. I need enough people to say dont go by looks, but by personality..i dont want to be single forever. IM trying to find a real life GF, but i havent had any success. I been turned down 7 times. Is this how we want people to think, or should america continue running like the way it is. Speak out and please help.. PM me if you want to get to know more about me and try to help me find a way around this. and to let you know... im almost 16.
    Looking for something... Need Relationship

http://s14.************.com/Animagawa
    My new forums^ im looking for members and a couple admin... Need lots of mods yet :s

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

im not sure what you should do
    ive never really worried about boys much
    and ive never had a bf
    i dont think its that important
    but judging by looks is mean
    but its just so easy to do
    you might not even notice youre doing it
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

i agree judging by looks is so mean it hurts people i mean you are not going to talk to someones looks or live with someones looks it is the person that matters.some people could be very cute but they can be totally retarded but on the other hand some people may not look very nice but they are certainly very nice as a person.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Hmm I hate shallow people, it really annoys me when people judge you by your appearance. I think many people need to realise looks AREN'T everything. I went shopping with my best friend and this stupid guy started calling this "fuller figured" girl. It was really mean!! The girl was in tears, i really gave the guy a piece of my mind!!

Found by Kate <3 Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

Yes, I think we can all relate to the pain of being judged by looks. I was not the type of boy most girls found attractive in school. I was teased daily, and because of it I have worked really hard to imporve my appearance. I work out a lot, keep my hair nicely groomed, and always practice good hygeine. Still, women with substance have not come looking for me, only those shallow teens. I am also currently for a passionate, intelligent woman that I can lavish with affection. I am a romantic at heart. Please don't feel bad, Gren, life never gives you more than you can handle. Be strong.

^Made by JaG, AF's most awesome sigmaker!

Member Gren, The Soul Absorber is an unknown quantity at this point Gren, The Soul Absorber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

hmm..what should i do... so many choices
    Looking for something... Need Relationship

http://s14.************.com/Animagawa
    My new forums^ im looking for members and a couple admin... Need lots of mods yet :s

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gren, The Soul Absorber
    I wish for may things in my life and getting a GF was one of them, but even seems to have such a big problem with me..
    i have cuttin my self, been abused, and harrased... sometimes i just wish people wouldnt go by looks cause i think its retarded.
    What do you think?
    Oh boy, another angst-filled teen that cuts himself. Isn't there any other way in the world to get attention? I personally, don't like attention.

And you're outside appearance always makes an impression. This goes to the girls with tight shirts and mini skirts as well. If you dress like a skank, I'm going to assume you're a skank. It's not that I'm a jackass or anything. I just don't have the time to get to know you personally.

Everyone is afraid to know me better because it might affect them in some odd way.
    Or you don't make an effort to put yourself out there to meet new people. Here's a concept that works: introduce yourself to them.

I want all of this nonsense to stop. I need enough people to say dont go by looks, but by personality..i dont want to be single forever. IM trying to find a real life GF, but i havent had any success. I been turned down 7 times. Is this how we want people to think, or should america continue running like the way it is. Speak out and please help.. PM me if you want to get to know more about me and try to help me find a way around this. and to let you know... im almost 16.
    That sounds really frickin' sad. I've never heard anyone say "a real life GF." And you've been turned down 7 times? Does this tell you something? You're not asking the right girls? Also, maybe just maybe, you could take time to get to know them first. Or just get them drunk. Whichever you feel better with.

hmm..what should i do... so many choices
    Get a job.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

What do you think?

a litte more about me.. I love to play sports, swim, fish, hunt, anime, games... what else, im a fun person and no body would like to do anything with me. Everyone is afraid to know me better because it might affect them in some odd way.

i'm not afraid to know the better you..look everone goes threw things they wish they don't..well maybe not me..but anywa i still go threw crap with other people but thats what life is about you have to ignore the B.S that people do..because you'll always meet an idiot and trust me i've seen alot. and as for lookin for a GF..there always someone out there just for you...you have to expand your horizon....you..a cutter ..thats not good.theres no point in cutting just so you pain can go away because its gonna be there the next day..you just have to be more out going to get more friends..hey thats what i do.
    Last edited by animeglobe; 03-20-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In a way, I know what you are going through, but you must never, never, NEVER think negitively! Think positive man! I myself don't have a girlfriend, and I know it's mostly through appearence (I'm overwieght...) but it's also me that is stopping myself from getting into a relationship like that. I know I'm not ready. I know I must conscentrate on schoolwork, but that doesn't mean I can't desire! Same to you bro, you have to ask yourself "What are my prime priorities?" and if you come up with an answer, work on your goals! ^^

As for the appearence thing, It's human instinct to be attracted to one's physical appearence, But it's common sence and superior thinking what connects the minds.... and it's the heart that connects the bond. Last but not least it's the soul that finds it's mate, and unless you do some soul searching, you may lose it!

You got my support man! Remember what your Friendy Neiborhood Samurai is telling you!

Tetsanosuke ^^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Do you think you are the only one? The vast majority of teenagers go through the same thing.
    have cuttin my self, been abused, and harrased... sometimes i just wish people wouldnt go by looks cause i think its retarded.
    What do you think?
    Oh, a cutter you say? I have another name you could call youself, but I am not allowed to say it on this forum. Needless to say it insults your logic(or lack there of).
    News flash. People will always judge people, partially, by looks. That is human nature. I do it. You do it. He/she/it does it. They do it. There is no changing that. But given that you are open about being a cutter, I am going to go ahead and assume you dress in a lot of black. You dye your hair also. Perhaps wear eye shadow. You know what this tells people? "I am a dark person. I am an angsty teenager. I think the world is a dark place". Colors have a huge effect on human perception, whether you want to admit it or not.

People are afraid to get to know one another. Take the initative, just go up to a person, help them out or something. Butt into someone's conversation near you and make a good point related to the topic. Attract some positive attention to yourself (Don't cut...that is just [Xero can't use this word here].)

I want all of this nonsense to stop. I need enough people to say dont go by looks, but by personality
    Not going to happen. Face the facts. Human nature is human nature.
    IM trying to find a real life GF, but i havent had any success.
    A real life GF? As opposed to what? An imaginary one?
    I been turned down 7 times. Is this how we want people to think, or should america continue running like the way it is.
    It is not just America. Welcome to the world. Also, taking a shot at America...come on...
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-20-2006 at 06:25 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

What do you think?

First of all I know exactly how you feel. The thing is teenaged people only care about appearances and what popular people think. How they look with you probably takes a big toll with why you cant get one. I have an extreme problem with this too. Yet i am younger than you are and I figured out an easier way to get through it. Just ask yourself one question. Why do you want a girlfriend so badly? Since it seems that you never had one, there is only one true answer. People put the thought into your head that you need one which isn't true. I know that it's unfair that girls want the good looking guy and they don't want the ugly one. Trust me, I know but in time people will grow up and tend to start looking for personailty, over looks. Everything comes in time

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Like the other thread like this, I'm going to direct you to your journal--since this is more of a personal topic.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information