AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's your fav inductee?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Sabbath

1 33.33%
  • Blondie

1 33.33%
  • Miles Davis

1 33.33%
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd

3 100.00%
  • Sex Pistols

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: Rock and Roll HOF inductees

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rock and Roll HOF inductees

Which of the inductees this year are your favorite?

I personally like seeing Black Sabbath, Lynrd Skynrd, and Blondie.
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Lynyrd Skynyrd, for sure. And Miles Davis.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the Hall of Fame pretty soon and see the new stuff they've put in about them. Last time I went, they had the entire top section blocked off because they were fixing up some of the new things for the inductees back then, so I kind of missed out. I've got to pick out the right time to go this year. ><

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I would love to see Lynyrd Skynyrd inducted into the RORHOF. They're a great band, a good southern classic rock band. Good to see these bands getting some recognition, all these crappy Emo bands and crap Punk Bands are stealing all the glory that they don't deserve
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Yeah how about that? Next thing you know there will be an Emo band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and they are SO far from being Rock it would be SNAFU.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I'm a fan of the classic music of Miles Davis, so I'd like to see him get in. I don't know much about Lynyrd Skynyrd but I have heard some of there song, and they sound pretty good.

Closed Thread

Thread Information