AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Black jack

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Black jack

Black jack has to one of the best franchises out there, imaginitive with some amazing art and it has often touching stories. Any other fans out there?

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

for the older ova series yes. i like the realistic drawing and it had some really cool storylines about the lives of different people he would help. I'm not much of a fan of the newer ones that .... i find i don't like the drawing style as for the older one...he doesn't look serious in that form.
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Senior Member Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

i have a question. is that about the guy who is a surgeon and does alot of his operations out in the streets? because i remember reading a manga with the same name.
    The further you go into the light, the longer your shadow becomes

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske View Post
    i have a question. is that about the guy who is a surgeon and does alot of his operations out in the streets? because i remember reading a manga with the same name.
    Yep, that's Black Jack

I've only ever read the manga but it really is quite addictive (a bit gruesome at times though). I heard that they even released a drama series in Japan at one point.

Closed Thread

Thread Information