AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Character Chaos!

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Character Chaos!

Ever wish you could be some character for a day? Have their powers, live in their world?
    I would want to be ...the Muffin Man...yes, he he he *snickers*...I'd stir things up a bit in the Mother Goose world...
    -I'd shave all of Bo Peep's sheep!
    -I'd push Humpty Dumpty off of that wall.
    -I'd trip Wee Willy Winky as he ran through town.
    -I'd put glue on Miss Muffett's tuffet so she'd have to deal with that spider!
    Mwa hya hya hya!
    ....goals are good!
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Junior Member Dragonius is on a distinguished road Dragonius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2006 09:57 AM
    Threads

I would love to be A necromancer...no matter what kind of Anime, manga or game it is, as long as I have their power and my own personalety, I would like to be in the world of Shaman King though, I would teach People that Darkness ISN'T EVIL!! MUWAHAHA...but still, I think it would be cool.

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Argh... So many characters... Cloud (FF7), InuYahsa, Justin (Grandia)...

...Don't make me choose! *>.<*

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Hyoo~!

I'd be Tsunade from Naruto. Then I'd go gambling, make a load of money, get drunk and round up some sexy ninja girls. Then, I'd throw a huge party in Konoha Village, and make the good times last forever.

Oh, And I'm no sucker!

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I'd be Ren or Horo Horo from Shaman King, because they have good friends and cool spirits

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

i'd go into the story of red riding hood and hit her upon the head (knocking her out hopefully) , and take her basket ^-^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by masterchad
    i'd go into the story of red riding hood and hit her upon the head (knocking her out hopefully) , and take her basket ^-^
    lol! Haha! that's not a bad idea... perhaps while you're at it you can take a bull dozer and knock over that third little pigs brick house as well! *snickers* hehehe...Let's see who's not afraid of the big bad wolf now! Mwahaha!

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I would want to be Inuyasha

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Awsome
    lol! Haha! that's not a bad idea... perhaps while you're at it you can take a bull dozer and knock over that third little pigs brick house as well! *snickers* hehehe...Let's see who's not afraid of the big bad wolf now! Mwahaha!
    >.> who's up for ribs and bakkin

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Haseo's real-world player from .hack (whoever it is). I'd love to be a PKK and protect everyone in 'The World' as the "Terror of Death".

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I would like to be a witch but a good witch
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

I'd want to be Lulu ffx she RAWKS or maybe a guy..like squall/irvine >.>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>.> who's up for ribs and bakkin
    Mmm...^-^ and for dessert...how about, gingerbread man! "Run, run as fast as you can! You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man." ...Yeah, *pulls out a tranquilizer gun* Mwehehe....

Victim #21 punk_kat_demon958 is on a distinguished road punk_kat_demon958's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 03:04 PM
    Threads

i wanna be a NINJA!!
    yo..im the sexeh-emo-ninja-chick
    OMG a NINJA!!

I <3 Sauske!
    lol this is so funny!!
    tanker Nespa!!

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

don't really know

Victim #21 punk_kat_demon958 is on a distinguished road punk_kat_demon958's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 03:04 PM
    Threads

id do..ninja things....OR I COULD BE A....a.....umm...half-demon...like inu-yasha...only like a girl....
    yo..im the sexeh-emo-ninja-chick
    OMG a NINJA!!

I <3 Sauske!
    lol this is so funny!!
    tanker Nespa!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mmm...^-^ and for dessert...how about, gingerbread man! "Run, run as fast as you can! You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man." ...Yeah, *pulls out a tranquilizer gun* Mwehehe....
    o.o what about the old lady's candy house??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.o what about the old lady's candy house??
    O.O ....candy....house....>.< Yeeeeeees!!! I say kick the ol' lady out, and send her to a retirement home... that house is mine! >)

Junior Member sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate is infamous around these parts sparkynate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 07:38 PM
    Threads

THE AWSOME where your got that sig i love it or can ye tell me the image address for it my email is [email protected]
    hi this sig was made by me go to my sig shop for me to make one fore u!

heres a great cartoon for u! Its about when things dont go my way!

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

i'd be naruto! kage bushin no jutsu!!!!!!!
    haha, there will be 10 of me in town!
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Irvine would be my choice. A ladies man and a bishounen at once. And not to mention one of the best gunman around.

Junior Member bloodlust_battousai is on a distinguished road bloodlust_battousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 01:21 AM
    Kyoto, Japan (Actually I live in Malaysia)
    Threads

Ever wish you could be some character for a day? Have their powers, live in their world?
    I would want to be ...the Muffin Man...yes, he he he *snickers*...I'd stir things up a bit in the Mother Goose world...
    -I'd shave all of Bo Peep's sheep!
    -I'd push Humpty Dumpty off of that wall.
    -I'd trip Wee Willy Winky as he ran through town.
    -I'd put glue on Miss Muffett's tuffet so she'd have to deal with that spider!
    Mwa hya hya hya!
    ....goals are good!
    interesting... so you're probably going to terrorise the whole of sweet little fairy tale land. Oh well... at least we won't have to sing any more 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' anymore. i bet the lamb is the one sitting on a nice platter on your dinner table by now.

anywayz, i'b probably be someone brought back to life after a thousand years, to seek revenge with the same powers as all Final Fantasy charchters put together. I know! I could be Vincent Valentine's girlfriend! (i suppose i'm going too far).... let me summarize this by just simply saying, I WANNA WRECK HAVOC!!!!!!!!! well, the Hulk can do that but who would want to be green??!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlust_battousai
    interesting... so you're probably going to terrorise the whole of sweet little fairy tale land. Oh well... at least we won't have to sing any more 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' anymore. i bet the lamb is the one sitting on a nice platter on your dinner table by now.

anywayz, i'b probably be someone brought back to life after a thousand years, to seek revenge with the same powers as all Final Fantasy charchters put together. I know! I could be Vincent Valentine's girlfriend! (i suppose i'm going too far).... let me summarize this by just simply saying, I WANNA WRECK HAVOC!!!!!!!!! well, the Hulk can do that but who would want to be green??!!
    LOL!!! Hahaha! bloodlust_battousai, you ROCK!!! It's good to see another evil havoc wrecking mind like my own! Dramatic vengeful comeback with a heap of power! ...nice.
    And yeeesss... Mary's little lamb has now become lamb chops! mwa haha... yummy. :9

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

the gingerbread man's brother, while he was sleeping i broke off his legs so he couldnt run from me

as for robin hood i shot him and got the money the police put out for his body

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm... Well, I'll be Kazuma from s-CRY-ed. Actually I always get into fights. And also beating up a pulp to those bad guys.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Closed Thread

Thread Information