AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you chew on your pencil?

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you chew on your pencil?

Do you chew on your pencilwhile you are writing or when you are bored or annoyed?

LOVE has NO Boundaries Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 01:16 PM
    Threads

lol, what a strange question...and yes i do ^^" i bite randomly...i dont even know i do it...i only use mechanical pencils(i dont know why) so the part that holds the eraser always has this little halo of bite marks so when i let other people borrow my pencils they look at me funny and give it back lol
    I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself fighting for a chance.I know now, this is who I really am.

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Pencil Chewers.

Eh, when I'm on the phone, I'll usually get a little bored with whoever I'm talking to, because most of my friends tend to talk about the same thing.

If I'm really bored, I'll pick up a pen and start chewing the lid. That's very rare, but I don't think I've ever tried with a pencil. I wouldn't like all the small bits of chipped off wood to get stuck to my teeth, after all.

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Nopers^__^ I don't indulge in that activity xD, it kinda annoys me when I lend someone my pen or pencil, and am returned it with extra saliva..real niice. Hmm..nope never chewed on anything in lesson..except Chewing gum..which reminds me I need to buy some Hmm.. xD

<3 Seldy <3

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

i stoped doing that when i was like... seven years old o_O;
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I never picked up on that. O_o

Especially after watching people chew their pens and then having the pen ink explode in their mouth. Eww.

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Yes; my pens, too.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Yeah... all the time. All my pencils are mangled.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

Not really...But I have before

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Heh, i do - but i try avoid it if I can - I have spent too much money on replacing mangled ones... *>.>* *LOL*

Thanks ^_^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vampire Girl 75 is an unknown quantity at this point Vampire Girl 75's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 06:31 PM
    in my dark and lonely room in Puerto Rico
    Threads

Post Yup I do

umm well I do almost allways when I have a pencil on my hands........on school when i'm not writing I have it on my mouth or when I'm thinking what to draw..........or just walking around school xD jejeje it's really weird
    "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation...amen"

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

Do I chew on my pencil?! Ha ha ha! ....*pulls out a yellow wooden cheetoh lookin thing* ...O.o
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    Threads

I don't chew on the end of pencils ><; I chew on the lids of pens, like when you take the lid of and put it on the end... but that's all lol! ^_^
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

I din't chew on pencils, Although If I'm in deep thought, I'll chew on a pen a little. But, not pencils! Yuck! Eraser!
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I don't..I chew on the tip of my pen..but my boyfriend(deathelf)..gee..he chews on his pencil everyday!!We walk together to our classes and he has a pencil in his mouth..he's crazy though..he does that when he gets nervous..-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

COME PICK MY ROSES!! DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

okay so yeah i do it all the time

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

Ive chewed on the lid of a pen maybe twice in my entire life

pencil.... maybe once XD

Junior Member light & dark is on a distinguished road light & dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:10 PM
    Threads

no but i had someone borrow one of my pensils and she chewed on it

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

I used too when I was younger but i stopped as I got older!
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

um.. yup only when my teeth feel wierd and i feel like biting something but theres nothing else good to bite..
    most of my pencils have little dents where my fangs sink in.
    it looks wierd.
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

Member Anges will become famous soon enough Anges will become famous soon enough Anges's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 12:59 PM
    Threads

I don't chew on my pencil, but I chew on my pen sometimes. Same thing right?

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

All the time... especially when I'm taking a test. But most of pencils are mechanical, so I don't have many bite marks XD!

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

nope

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I stick my pencil in my mouth but i dont chew on it.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

eww, no.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Closed Thread

Thread Information