AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Misato,Kaji

Member Kevlamin Katsuragi is on a distinguished road Kevlamin Katsuragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Neon Genesis Evangelion - Misato,Kaji

I made this one some time ago, its not my best but i liked it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper1.jpg‎
Views:	206
Size:	911.7 KB
ID:	9483  
    Last edited by Kevlamin Katsuragi; 03-08-2006 at 09:14 AM.
    -

God's in his heaven,All's right with the world-

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

argh ... upload it via "advance reply option" and use thumbnails .... x_X

Anyway ... my complaints .... the bg ... looks too real.
    The font doesn't really fit.
    I wouldn't go with that effect on the chars ...
    hm ... also ... I suggest that you play with lightnings on the chars ... cuz right now ... they don't fit with the sunset in the bg.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Agreed. The characters and lighting aren't working at all together. Also, I personally think that the way the characters are set up looks a little odd. Misato looks like she's just staring out into space- not interacting with Kaji at all. I dunno, something seems a little... off to me, also the filter you used-meh...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Member Kevlamin Katsuragi is on a distinguished road Kevlamin Katsuragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 11:21 AM
    Threads

thanks for the help, oh and sorry about the tumbnails thingy i kinda forgot -_-'
    -

God's in his heaven,All's right with the world-

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Threads

Neogenisis i only got to seen some series but it seem very good the story line is much better than blue gender haha fo real blue gender is not as good as people say it is.

Thank's Nespa for the signature!

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

The shadowing is a little bit off but i still looks cool.

Last edited by dragongundam009; 04-25-2006 at 07:06 AM.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, guys? This thread is for the discussion of the wallpaper; not the series. Can we keep it on topic before someone with some real power locks this down?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Personally, I don't like it because:
    1) contrary to my Sig/Ava I hate NGE (cept for Gendo)
    2) Gendo isn't in it.

Those are my two reasons for me. But If I looked at it without biase I would still be unimpressed. When I see this What goes through my mind is "Oh lawd! two giant anime characters are attacking a city!", Also, as someone said (I think it was Xian Pu, not sure) that the background was too real. Yeah, I'd have to agree. though I give you points for originality on that one. Also, the lighting on the characters is off, The light in the foreground is going the opposite way of the light in the background...

Anywho, ajust all that and stick gendou's glasses on both of them and we have ourselves a wallpaper.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

its ok, nice and simple, personally, it needs no modifications

Senior Member eddosan is on a distinguished road eddosan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2006 01:44 AM
    Threads

If you place the characters in a way where they look like they're interacting, it can create a better feel in the wp. Unless you INTEND on having them not look at each other or something. In that case I would suggest you separate them a lot more or switch them so that they're still looking at the same direction except the girl is on the right and the boy on the left. Oh yeah, and the lighting is completely opposite to the sunset; either change the light source to match the characters or change the characters' lighting (by recoloring?).

It seems you want to get like a grainy, old photo effect with the filter/texture of the whole wp. If not, then I suggest you don't use it.

BTW, are the characters supposed to be on a hill or something? Like they're spending some time alone in the sunset?

You got a good start. Now onto the editing!
    Last edited by eddosan; 03-30-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information