AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Children of the element stones

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

he jumped from his bed, his wings still hidden drawing his black katana and running out side running next to his brother looking at the man me and him look exactically alike only i have black hair blue eyes:

"he brother do u know theese guys" he said as he spots the transmitter
    "no but im sure u do" he said smirking
    "yeah but there no friend of mine there planning to use there stone for murder and at the cost of human lives testing it for there own gain" he finished looking at him like if he was vomit

"easy brother u musnt get ahead of yourself" he said calmly "as for u Mr.vincent u better leave or put your wepon away NOW!" he said ending with a command
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Senior Member airdemon is on a distinguished road airdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Maria runs back inside the room, well so much for looking for him. She saw all of this happening. "Honestly, is this really necessary. Vincint is from the SEF, what they're trying to do is protect Canada from what not, and then they stumbled across the stones. Now is all of this fighting really that necessary."

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"listen he wants to use it to build wepons instead of helping man kind.....damn him i loath every cell on his body"i said
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: hey dude my weapons have been away since my last post about 5-7 posts ago for starters

BIC: "what the hell are you talking about do you even know what SEF is? It is an organisation whos sole purpose is to develop defencive methods to protect Canada due to its lack of military defence in case of a third world war that means satelites, new and improved metals and new energy sources and who the hell are you to talk trash to me you old japanese stereotype get out of my face before I get the authorities on you. I have more important businesses to take care of" Vincent now pissed off by the comments on his lifes work walked straight between the two brothers. Koronosaki grabbed his shoulder to stop him and then his apparatus went completely nuts. "oh my god you are the source of energy I have been looking for what in heavens name are you?" he then took a few steps back. "are you an experiment gone wrong or a new type of robot?" Vincent is completely lost. What is the meaning of this wait I can feel more of those wierd stones very close by do those wierd people have some.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"im an angel thank u verry much u dirty little rodent"he said his white wings comeing out as his power increases to the point where the tracker breakes and a white arua surrounds him as it looks like a white fire and the same time a black one surrounds his brother

(says in unison) "we are the ying yang twin angels u mess with one of us u get the whole package!"

they both glare at him as there combined energy starts to blow him away

"we have enough power to energize the world 1,000,000,000 times over" they say in unison as there eyes glow abright yellow and they lift a few feet off the ground

and this is me in AF ^_^

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"well aren't you cool with your little magic tricks good job you might impress a ten year old. Then misters the ying and yangs wutever why don't you use that power to help people instead of insulting the people that actually do help" Vincent then took out his black glasses and put them on "You don't scare me go home you what did you call yourself angels and leave the honest people do their jobs" I hate angels."I don't have any more business here anyway this whole search was a great deception, the possiblities of finding such a source of energy wow it would have revolutionized everything instead I find a pair of circus freaks, I'm out of here" Vincent then turned around and started to walk away. whatever those stones don't interest me anymore I'll keep mine and when I get more information I'll find them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he turns to flame as he gets coverd with a fire armour his sword turning to flame also as he forms a flame shield he takes a swipe at a near by forest instantly busting it to flames, his brother activateing a secret stone within covers himself in water then freezes it to make a samurai ice aourmour:

"brother u have the water stone?!" i said shocked
    "yeah i found it some time ago and sealed it" he launches 50 pillars of ice at the ingnorate human he then makes ice bullets and fires them like a rapid fire machine gun his ice bullets turning into spears as they fly twords them hostility

unision:

"dont be an ingorite fool join our group and we might help defend your "canida" if u stop this madness of weponds...." he siad

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah you start your discussions with hostility aint that just convenient" Vincent activates the power of his invisibility stone and makes himself so that everything passes through him. The ice bullets and ice pillars went through him leaving him unaffected. "Okay I don't encourage violence but you seem to so lets start dancing pretty boys" Vincent took out his two semi-automatics and emptied his rounds on the shields of the angel twins damn that was useless. " Fine I'll bring something stronger" out of his back-pack came out 2 huge missle mini-guns. "EAT SHRAPNEL *****AS" Vincent started shooting the many mini explosions exploding all over the angels. A big cloud of smoke now hanged in the air where the angels were "Yehaa so much for th...." In the smaoke two black shadows emerged " Oh for christ sake you got to be kidding me" Vincent just packed up the missle mini-guns. "Sigh well am I even surprised that angels resisted my petty attempts" Vincent then took out his silver sword from his back. "come and get me"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

there smug grinns as the flame went first he slashed at the silver sword melting it in two then he slided the sword against his arm causing a 2nd degree burn on his right arm and he jumps back as he continues to burn he causes scorch marks on the floor he then activates his speed stone and launches 500 fire arrows at him pinning him to a wall

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria was dodging everything, as they were fighting. She saw that Koronosaki had a fire armor around him, hey wait a minute, how can he use fire when I have the fire stone....unless... MAria got really angry now. "All this fighting is useless!" She yelled. Flames erupted from her, and fre rings circled everyone in the room. She got out her sword from the floor, "Honetly, it's like a room full of super powered children. And this is a shrine for gods sake, shouldn't you guys be ashamed!" She yelled. The flames went down, and everyone in the room was a lot calmer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Maria....." he came out of his war trance as his wings and his brothers sank in and they both fell to the ground knocked out as they used too much energy for there bodies to handle there aruas still around them for protection

and this is me in AF ^_^

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

"Stones?" Sukari stood on an invisible plate of air, speaking to a purple spark of light. Her voice matured. She hadn't heard it for a time, only when she barely whispered math problem answers in class. "Yes, stones. Element stones." It giggled lightly. "Fire, water, earth, wind, brute strength, speed, invisibility, telekinetic, telepathic, air, shadow, and transformation. They are scrambled amongst the world. Even here." It explained it all, in it's childish voice.
    "So, where do I FIND these stones?" Sukari asked. She already knew the three she wanted. Fire, telekinetic, and telepathic. But any one of those would be okay. "You don't find them. They find you." It responded back. Sukari opened her mouth, but the plate of air she stood on broke, shattered like glass. She fell into a purple, swirling void.
    "Ah..." Sukari gasped, sweating in the humid heat of a hot Saturday. "Stones?" She said aloud, to herself. She covered her mouth, shocked that she spoke, and wondering if that was just another crazy dream.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"men....well what are you still here for?" She was looking towards Vincent. "The source of power was Koronosaki's brother, so the business you came here for is no longer needed for research. And you wanted to leave in the beginning right?" She said. She held her hand out, and put flames under the two brother's bodies. She made it cool enough that it wouldn't burn them. She carried them into her room, away from the two people. Really, men quarelling over stones, yet again these aren't ordinary stones. She siged, and waited for them to wake up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

mean while in japan a new found friend called "springfield" emerges looking for the teleckenetic stone he is duisguised as a 14 year old kid and goes to the same school that the shy one goes too and is the most brilliant kid guinuss in his class he invents his own tools and does his own stuff he is shy like her and thinks she is cute but doesent have the guts to ask her out as he sits down in a shady spot under a roof doing math problems

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MAria's head was bobbing, she was getting sleepy, wait a minute, I forgot about my eyes....she stood up, and went inside the bathroom, good they're normal again, but it's a bit starnge. She went back to the room, and sat down again. They sure do sleep a lot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

springfield was in Japan reading his book after finishing his math in 1 min he doodles at the same time drawing him and Sukari with professionall skills.

mean while in china Koronosaki softly sleeps as his brother Kohoaru wakes up

"hey....where....how...." he looks at the girl

"are u alright?"

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Am I alright, you guys were the ones fighting." She said, she looked at both of them. "So the Ying and Yang angels, thats must be nice having a brother." She got up and walked toward him, she put her hand on his head, "Good it looks like you didn't get sick. I was a little bit worried there. My name's Maria." She said smiling. She put her hand on Koronosaki's head, "It looks like he didn't get sick either." She sat down near them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hmmm thats good...but were angels were immune to all viral infections we dont get sick....unless a strong emotion takes over...." he said

mean while springfield walks over to a tree and sits down under it reading his technology book and he finishes it in ten min

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: just one thing dude when we're fighting let me at least protect myself cause I could have done a gazilien things to protect myself. I don't feel like having second degree burns everytime I fight you because you don't let me use my things to protect myself.

BIC:"sigh" going transparent he went through the arrows. well this hurts like hell. Vincent then turned around to leave. Kowafu back from sneaking in and finding information came back saying she found nothing. "It's fine we're leaving I'll tell you everything that's happened you won't believe it" Then they walked away towards the airport I hate angels.
    Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 03-18-2006 at 08:11 AM.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly, her pupils dialated and everything turned white. "Stones..." a voice echoed in her head. Sukari slid out of bed, and ran outside. "Stones...Stones..." Was the only thing she could say. Mmmm...The air was crisp, and the sunlight gave some feeling to her skin. Usually, on weekends she was sucluded in her small temple, reading, maybe staring at the static on TV.
    OOC: So is it ok if I make a co-character? Cause I will.

"Burossamu-chan!" A voice called out. It was Megumi Tukota. She was gleeful, and nice to everyone, even her. Sukari always thought if she'd let out her real side she'd have more friends. But it was too hard...OOC: I'll finish later.......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OH, and PLEASE don't make your chararcter interact with my character, make my character be somewhere or say anything, or love interest or anything without my knowing or say so. PLEASE.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: Just a small note, I am quiting this RPG. This RPG is going too fast and too random for me, plus there are a couple of people -whom shall remain unamed- who like to god-mod apparently. I have other RPG's I am playing, so I will invest more time in them.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

I am with red cloud, i withdraw as well. the rpg is at some points confusing and two people who like red said remain unnamed seem to have there own litte rpg game. Plus the rpg leader isent on enough to keep things under control, good luck for the rest.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aye, so do I. SOME PEOPLE are GM characters, putting them in a different time or place, making them do whatever they want. Hello, NOT YOUR CHARACTERS! *I reside...I quit*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Well then so goes this RP lol I'm leaving too I agree with the other people to be quite frank I tried to follow your little game but I'm sorry 2 magical angels with the power of many stones and of the gods is boring to be against if your in a present day scenario. We can't really compete especially if you give us no chance to protect ourselves. Next time if you join a present day scenario make a present day character. Oh and Leftfeild sorry your RPG didn't go as planned your idea was good but we kind of ruined it.

BIC: Silver Out!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information