AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Children of the element stones

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i am the guardian of the 12 stones sent by the gods themself (walks into the roo mand closes the door) im sorry bout all the yelling but i sense theese stones...and its my job to protect them from coming to harm or harming anyone...and who would u be to steal a item like that how dare u activate it in public!! (softly thinks to himself) *how many humans have possetion of theese stones and how many more will they come in serch if the public finds out the great power they wield....(begins to chant a spell of location and imidatly his arm glows [because of the stone in it] the girls arm grows and all other mortals who have the stones theres begin to glow as well..
    Last edited by Negi Springfield; 03-13-2006 at 04:59 PM.
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Senior Member airdemon is on a distinguished road airdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

"The protecter huh, not really doing a good job. As we speak inside a museum ar scrolls that tell of the location of these stones, and since it's a museum everyone who reads it will probably find out about the stones." She said, she stood up from the bed, and stared at her hands, they were burnt from the stone. She looked at the man again, "Plus, I didn't mean to activate it in public, I don't even know how the stone works, so don't blame me for anything that happened."

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is why u need to learn! learn or return that stone to me! as for the scrolls...(he snaps his fingers and in the museum the scrolls burst to flame) there taken care of...i have already captured the speed stone...(grabs the stone from her and jams it into his right leg as it fuses with his body he mutturs a spell sealing it just like the speed stone) if u learn to controll fire with basic spells i might give it back to u but for now its mine..(without looking at the girls hands he heals them still looking at her eyes) u have the potental to become a chosen...
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey....fine, I'll learn how to use fire, and everything else you said, but I better get that stone back, it took me months of stealing, and researching to get it."She looked down at her hands, "Thank you, so now what, oh and here." She took a the scroll from her bag, and gave it to him, "My name's Maria."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*bows in the traditionally japineese way* koronosaki protector of the 12 stones at your service...i am actually pretty cool once u get to know me (winks at her) anyway here is a magic training scroll (hands her a scroll of fire) that should teach u what u need to know....and....(puts the last scroll away) ill keep this

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria snatched the scroll, and stared at it, she put it in her backpack, "well it's nice to meet you too, I have one more question to ask, how will I know the time when you give me the stone?" She sat back down on her bed, and took off her jacket, her tatoo was showing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

uh....that tatoo....(he wispers under his breath) oh...um i will give it back to u dont worry i only seek strength and speed along with earth if it crosses me...fire is of no use to me...

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You say it like it's worthless, and my hearing is very good, so if you have a problem with this tatoo, just say it." She said. She looked at the scroll again, then she stared at a mirror that was across from them, "Hey, I have a favor to ask....can I tag along with you....I'm kind of a wanted person with a rather large bounty on me." She asked clapping her hands together.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah u may accompany me but if u get in my way i will kill u....and i think that tatoo on your back is remarkably fanciable(meaning it makes u look hot)

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kill me, some protector. She blushed a bit from that lat comment, "Ayways, so where are we off to?" She asked, sitting up on the bed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hong Kong china....and the earth Stone is in Bejing...so we have 2 stops...(thinks that that tatoo on her back reminds him of his ex girl friend back in the fudel japan era) so we leave 2 days from now....in the mean time relax and do some shoping ^_^ (tosses her a bag filled with gold) people still use gold right? i mean because if they dont haveing 100,000 tonnes of that in my makeshift bank back in my hideing spot might make it worthless...

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria stared at the bag of gold, "Yes, people still use gold...." She said in toneless expression. He has all of this gold! She stood up from the bed, and put the bag of gold in her bag, "I'll be shopping, so if you need me...well you get the idea." She left the building, and went to the nearest most expensive place she could find, that had good clothing.

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

I work alone sorry

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he grinned after he and looked at his right arm "jeeze after 1500 years people still use gold wow thats amazeing...i hope she will be ok...she doesent look like she is good with weponds i mean for a girl she is pretty cool but still....not knowing kung fu or how to kill someone might be trouble i might have to train her...." he finished as he layed down on his bed falling into a shallow sleep in witch he could still hear and feel but at the same time is asleep he is in *meditation*

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Achoo....someone must be talking abou me.....oh well." She walked out of the clothing shop with a stack of clothes. She was wearing deep blue jeans, and a red t-shirt. She walked down the corner of the street, and walked into a weapons shop.

Browsing around she pressed her hands against the glass, looking at the guns in amazement. "Are you looking for something for ya guy friend."asked th clerk. She stared at him for a while, "I'm shopping for myself."She said. The clerk looked a little angry, "Really, I never knew that a girl could fire a weapon." Maria ignored the comment, and looked at this one gun. It was a normal looking gun, but for some reason she liked the way it looked, "How much is this one?" She asked pointing to it. "That one is for free, if you can prove that your worth it." He said. She sighed and walked to the shooting area. She got a random gun, and shot hit with one hand, bulls-eye. "I'll be taking the gun now." he clerk gave it to her, and she walked out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*deep in medatation* Hmmmm.....hmmm......hhmmmm(he lifted a few feet off the ground in deep thought as the flame Stone activeted and he was surrounded in a fire aroumour he grinned at himself for this accompleshment)

and this is me in AF ^_^

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

"oh for F... sake!!!" a bright light came out of his coat inner pocket. In this little bar it would have been hard not to notice. The light has gone but everyones looking at him. "huh sorry must have hit the on switch for my high powered pocket lamp...sorry" but to himself Damnit what was that all about I wasn't thinking about the stone at all proof I didn't disapear or went through the floor or anything. Can certain things make the stone react? Still deep in thought Vincent didn't notice how suddenly interested that girl next to him and certain other people in the bar were of him now. He put his hand in his inner pocket put his safety mecanism to ON. Now at least if someone wants to steal it I'll need to be dead. Not the the most reassuring thought though. Then Vincent continued to sip his rum and coke casually as if nothing happened but he knew the damage had already been done.

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

OOC: <<; Slow down just a tad ppl, Not everyone can be online all day

Before she could even enter the bar, some young girl grabbed her arm. Listening quietly, the stranger spoke of the ancient scrolls which told of the stones and te windstone itself. This was slightly alarming to her, for getting news in such an unorthadox way, but it won't hurt to just go with it. But before she could even say anything, her informant had already started walking off. Pondering for a moment more, she turned and silently ran off into the direction of te museum

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

listend as the delivery guy dropped the catfood of and ran, he never liked being around her long. after some commands she hacked into the security systen of the museum and saw aaliyah standing near it. "mystica"one of the black cats that layed on the couch taised her head and come to her.

she tied a message to her collar. "bring that to the female on teh screen". mystica mewed and ran of.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As she walked up the steps to the museum, the curator himself came rushing out to her, wanting to b e her personal guide. Keeping up with an air of alloufness, she didn't really speak much to the man save for asking one question about the scrolls. The man bowed abit and took her to the exibhit room which housed the scrolls. The scrolls were in their own large roomwith afew other items that were apart of the legend of the stones. Taking his leave, the Curator left Aaliyah to herself and gave word to the guards that no person, besides himself, was to disturb her. Once alone, she walked to the scroll at her left and began to read its ancient script. She had be taught many ancient languages from the moment she could understand words. This scroll spoke of the Earth stone and its location. Not what she was looking for, though, now reading the scroll, she understood its prescice location. Moving onto another scroll, this one spoke of the wind stone. Finally! Reading the scroll she pored over it, trying to find out any information possible as to were her stone might be.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Followed mystica on another screen as she came to the museum. somehow the cat found her way in and was quickly causing a uproar between the guards.

while the guards were searching for the literar "catburgular"she looked around and came to the door where aliyaah was. she hopped and managed to open the door walking in. sitting behind aliyaah she mewed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hearing the soft mew from behind her, she turns her attention from the scroll to the small black cat. Bending down, she pets the feline and notices a piece of paper on its collar. Carefully removing the note, she began to read it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maria walked out of the shop, she went back toward the hotel after a successful day of shopping. She walked inside the room and the guy swirling in flames. She didn't really care, she put her stuff on the floor, plopped herself on the caoch(sp) and drifted off to sleep, thinking about the fire stone, and about her past.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

ooc: Negi, could you please use propper grammar? Reading your posts makes my eyes hurt.

bic:
    Kowafu snorted at the comment. "Too young? You find 19 years too young? Where have you lived all these days, under a rock? Yees, I probably have more experience then you do." She said, never mentioning what she meant by 'experience' "My name is Kowafu, as for what I am doing here so strangely clothed, well, I just hate to get into a lot of cloth. I never had to, and it makes my skin itch whenever I wear too much."

Suddenly, a bright light erupted from the man's pocket. He mumbled some excuse about a high powered pocket lamp. Kowafu was about to file it as 'unimportant' and shrug it of, but the scanner on her left arm sudenly went beserk. She threw a quick glance at the readings, which made her eyes about to widen untill she stopped them, instead resulting in a twitch. She quickly tapped a button and the beeping stopped.

"Damn, I knew I had to turn that damned alarm of. Say, you wouldn't happen to have a ting for stones, would you?"
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

seeing those alarms go made Vincent realize that he was right the damage had been done. "little rocks why yes I do" vincent then shows his hand to the girl showing her his 3 rings encrusted with a saphire, a ruby and an emerald "But I doubt it's what your talking about. My name is Vincent Silver, I am chief commander of the SEF, it doesn't matter you probably don't know what it is, hardly anybody does but would you please follow me there are matters I would like to discuss with you." Vincent gets up waiting to see if she will follow him."oh and by the way I'm old enough to be your father"

Closed Thread

Thread Information