AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Children of the element stones

Member leftfeild is on a distinguished road leftfeild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 05:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Children of the element stones

To sign up, post profile here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=38645
    Please PM me once you've found the stone you were questing for.
    Title: Children of the element stones.

History: Twelve stones have been spread across the world by the Gods for twelve beings to find. Anything in possession of a stone will find they have the power of the stone to use. The Gods intend for these stones to be found by twelve good beings who will use their powers and abilities to aid mankind and pass their stones down to their successors who will continue their good work. Will you use their power for good or for evil?

The rp is set in modern times, anywhere you'd like to be because the stones can span the globe and work in any location. Meet up with other stone keepers or find out everything alone. You can be of any race or form to use the stones, even mechanical, so the sky is the limit for original characters in this rp.

Only one stone per person and there is only one of each stone, so grab yours before anyone else!

If you possess more than one stone, you can use their powers together. Once all of the twelve wielders are together, or all twelve are lost, the balance will be restored or destroyed so guard them well.

Stone descriptions:

Fire: Has the ability to not only create fire at will, but manipulate it at will. Holders will be impervious to fire and can convert their own body into fire. This way, they can merge with a fire for stealth, or start a fire easily for defence or attack. Questing for: super trunks.

Water: As with fire, the wielder can manipulate water and convert their bodies into water. Questing for: Ro-Loki

Earth: wielders have control over the earth itself, able to use telekinetic like skills to hurl rocks and dirt or use it as a shield. Users can also convert themselves into rock for strength and protection. Questing for: Wilder

Wind: Able to create tornadoes or high wind, directed or as wide as the wielder wants. Wielder can use the wind to lift themselves or objects. Wielders can create barriers with wind for defence or attack with air turrets. Questing for: Lady Risa Emrys

Air: wielder can restrict air or create air and convert their bodies into it, so they appear invisible and can move easily in this state. Wielders can asphyxiate anyone or anything needing air to breathe. Users can fill a room or are with oxygen and make it a highly explosive place. Users can densen air to use it to lift them or objects with pressure changes. Questing for: Kyoto00

Shadows: alleged to be the most powerful with it's mimicking abilities. User can use shadows and manipulate them for attack and defence purposes. Able to create any object with shadow, the wielder can use any shadow around them, including their own to help them attack or defend. Questing: leftfeild/Garnet, animeglobe

Invisibility: User has the ability to make themselves invisible and can control whether they are still solid enough to pick object up or think enough to even pass though solid objects. Questing for: Incognit0

Speed: wielder has unmatched speed of phenomenal proportions.
    Questing for: Lost profit, Red Storm

Transforming: Wielder can take the form of any animal or even object for better defence attack, or stealth. Questing for: Nespa/Babs, Lost profit.

Telekinesis: Wielder can move objects at will and create shields with their telekinetic ability. Wielder can "fly" using their ability. Questing for: Opinionated, animeglobe

Telepathy: Able to project thoughts and even teleport using their amazing mental abilities. Wielder can communicate through the minds of another and enter dreams to hide or communicate cryptic messages.

Strength: Wielder has phenomenal strength, next to impossible to damage with their sheer muscle strength alone.
    Last edited by leftfeild; 03-17-2006 at 05:20 AM.
    I don't have a signature.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Crouches in the ally nexto to a dumpster and watches the people walk by. mothers withs with childeren, busniss men with suitcasses, some nanny's with a babycarriage. she blinks as her prey walks by a young woman barely in her 20, the glance told her enough, a gucci purse, prada shoes and a female rollex. ka-ching, she moves in a running postion and runs past her grabbing her purse and pulling her down.

as the woman yells and falls the runs of into the crowd slipping in another alley. She searches through the purse and seperate useless stuf from valubles. she pulls out a old ring and frowns "better take the cash and dump the purse at the police station"she mutters putting the money in her pocket she moves to the police station

ooc: this is the actual rpg not the sign-up, the ability's and time are probely placed to help you remember what kind of stone your after and which time it is to keep people from becoming confused.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Vincent is sleeping for the first time in days when his second in command Simon Goodhill disturbs his solitude.

Simon: Sir...Sir wake up
    Vincent:...grumble...wah
    Simon: Sir quickly we found it...WE FOUND IT!!!
    Vincent: wah...what did you find...YAWN
    SImon: Sir the new element we found that new element we've been searching for so long
    Vincent: REALLY!!! Okay I'll be right there

Vincent rushes down to the basement where are waiting his top scientists with a steel suitcase.

Lead Scientist: Here it is (as he opens the suitcase)
    Vincent: Oh my god its better then I thought now leave me I will do the tests on my own
    Lead Scientist:BUT SIR YOU CAN'T!!!
    Vincent: LEAVE NOW!!! UNLESS I NEED TO REMIND YOU WHO I AM
    Lead Scientist: fine

The scientists leave while Vincent goes in with his new found element to perform some tests

Member leftfeild is on a distinguished road leftfeild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 05:39 AM
    Threads

"Well, doesn't this just beat all?" he says with a silly grin and starts chaining up his bike.
    The flea market was almost empty save for the businessmen behind the stalls. Wandering aimlessly into the cool building he casually ignores the calls from them to buy something they thought would be perfect for him.
    "I'm not really after anything today. I don't know why. Just feel like I need to be doing something today," he thinks.
    Browsing a few stalls he suddenly stops at one and rushes over.
    "Ahhh, wow! what's that?" he says excitedly, prodding an expensive looking box.

"Eh, what's that sonny? Ya like it?" inquired the ancient looking stall keeper.

"Ahh, what am I doing? I need to act disinterested or he'll bump the price up," thinks Garnet to himself quickly.
    "Yea, I guess it looks kinda cool, you know? Might sit well on the mantle piece or something."

"Well, just because you're the first one to act so goofy over it, ya can have it on a special offer."

"A special offer? How much gramps?"

"Not, how much, but how long. If you take it, don't give it to anyone ya hear me? I don't know what it does, but if ya take it ya can keep it."

"So it's for free then?"

"Gimme Five bucks and ye've got a deal."

Handing over five dollars, Garnet stows it away in his backpack and nods.
    "Thanks gramps."

Checking his watch he sighs as looks around. Most of the stall keepers were packing up now. It was getting dark outside and he knew he'd have to head off. In sombre silence he unchains his bike and heads back to his small apartment to check out his box.
    I don't have a signature.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

started to cross the street aparantly deep in thought. she turns her head to the right as garnet came her way and was clearly incaple of stopping on time, the light of his bike blinding her a bit.

she narrow her eye's and das a backflip out of the way just in time, she hisses as garet passes her . picking up the bag she stood and wiped the dust and dirt of her pants.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent is alone in his personal lab and performs some regular tests with acids and bases and magnetivity tests and all the classic tests to find out what an element can do or even what it is.

What in heavens name is this it's like nothing I've ever seen before.

Vincent then puts it under an X-Ray machine bombarding it with Gamma rays and then in a furnace at over 2000 degree celcius and then at -300 degree celcius.

NO WAY....THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE...I have probably discovered the most resistant material ever but I only have this rock I need more or find out how to make more.

After 12 hours of constant testing Vincent is back in his office looking at his computer.

DAMNIT there seems to be no other material like this one on earth or even on the moon. It must come from space and I can't make a copy of it because I can't get any data from it due to its extreme resistance and anyway I can't do anything to it until I find a way to make it manipulable.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

The harbour was busy, busier then usual. The reason? A giant cruiser had just docked and many oasengers needed to part the ship. Among them was a brown skinned, blonde haired girl. Her outfit bordered on the scandalous, being only a pair of shorts and a top. and yet she was seemingly unafected by the cold weather raging around her. Two mechanical devises hovered near her shoulders, and two bracelets adorned her arms, one a simple one, the other covering her entire lower arm. Clipped to her belt was a hiltles sword.

"Right, if the old coot got the info right, the stone should be somewhere around here." Kowafu muttered to herself. She tapped the long bracelet and a map shot up in front of her. "'Kay, southwest it is." She said as she began walking, pulling to a dead stop as she almost passed a bar. "But first... a good beer to get the stomach going after a travel around the sea."

Grinning from ear to ear, she entered the bar.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vincent is angered by all these negative results, he thought that this new element would revolutionize the world but all he's left with is a damn old rock that is completely indestructable but unusable. He is in his office alone and it is about 3 AM and he is getting tired. He is going over his notes on the subject and falls upon an old text that speaks about unsuspected powers. Vincent is intrigued by this page and continues to read, it says that these rocks all different may they be all have a hidden power usable by its wielder. But the rest of the page is completely erased through the ravages of time. Now Vincent is inspired again so he takes his cup of coffee takes a sip and goes back to wondering how he can use this rock. But 3 more fruitless hours have brought its tole on Vincent and out of anger Vincent takes the rock and is about to throw it at his wall when a blinding light flashes from the rock and then the light disapeared as quickly as it appeared. "What the...?" wondered Vincent clearly taken aback by the whole event and then looking down at his arm or where his arm is supposed to be he is completely dumbfounded. Even though he still feels the rock in his hand he cannot see the rock or his arm for that matter. Vincent rushes to his office mirror and to his complete amazement he realizes that except for his glasses over his eyes just floating there he is looking at nothing, the mirror isn't reflecting him. "Oh my god what has happened to me?"

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

OOC: this is soo confusing

yumi looked up at the bright day. she looked around and smiled. "hmm maybe i should go and meet some new people" and with that she gathered her things and went on a search.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Kei was sitting against a tree, and he had his eyes closed. He was thinking of all the mistakes he made. Now, he was stuck on a path. He didn't think too hard, he still was aware of his surroundings. He was wanted, and there might've been someone who had seen him before.

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

2 hours later he found out that on top of being able to appear and disapear at will he can also control his physical permeability letting him go through walls and stuff. He is very excited of his new discovery and wonders greatly how this happens. So he decides to get some more information on the subject. Using his intercom he calls his secretary "Sylvie get Simon to prepare the personal jet I'm leaving in 10 min." 10 min. later at the hangar 01 Simon just finished preparing Vincent's private jet, the Silver Perfection. A mix of a black-hawk and a MIG, completely undetectable by radar and filled with weapons and gadjets, it is unique due to its construction cost. Vincent flew towards the port where he first heard about these rocks always wondering what else he will find on the subject. After landing near the port he takes a rental car and drives to the port. Looking in all directions he see's a bar. hey a little drink won't do me any harm. Vincent walks and enters the bar.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Kowafu was enjoying her third beer when a new guy entered the bar. Now, that is a usual occurance in a bar and shouldn't have drawn any more atention then, say, a bird flying by.

However, this new guy had a sort of aura around him. At least it send her scanners of the moment he entered. Perhaps.... perhaps this guy knew more about the stones she was looking for.

"Yo, handsome."She called towards the guy. "Want to have a drink? My treat."
    RPG bios (click for more info):

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

everything felt weird to gwen."what is a woman like me doing with traveling..i mean look at me i look so fraglie...oh forget i left my royal place for this so i might as well stick with it" as she continued walking she started to her growls coming from behind her. she turned around to see some kind of creature who was foaming at the mouth like one of those mad dogs. she pulled out her bow and arrow and aimed it at him and shot him. "i wish i didn't have to do that" and with that she continued walking.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Narrows her eye's as she remebers garet

*flashback*
    16 years old babs was held by three much older guys a fourth aproaching "let me go" they just smirked, then one hit her head from behind and she was knocked out. she woke up with garet hanging over her face. he scowled "your to young to qeust for a element stone" pulled her up and dragged her to the door "i am taking you home"she hissed and scratches his arm when they got outside the door and ran of.

*end of flashback*

she ran over to the police station and after a lecture of a befriended officer, she moved to the harbour and into the same bar kowafu entered. she eyed the scantly clothed girl but moved to her snitch. sitting down in a darker corner "you said you got something for me, spill it" she layed her arms on the table and looking at him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hehehe aren't you a bit young to call old men handsome but sure I'll take a drink isn't that what I'm in here for but I'll pay" Vincent went and sat next to the strange looking girl "barmen give me a rum and coke please" he then turned to the girl "so whats your name and what are you doing here so strangely clothed?" Vincent then took a sip from his coke waiting for her to answer him.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs looked to her snitch as he leaned in closer "a good source told me scrolls about the element stones are gonna be displayed in the big museum" he went silent as someone passed them "the fire, the wind and shapeshifter must be among them"babs smirked "good" she stood and started to walk away.

the snitch came after her "hey what about my money"he grabbed her shoulder. as he grabbed her shoulder she moved so that she had his hand in a deadgrip and her other hand on his elbow junction "you wil get paid if i have the scroll"she putted enough strength on the junction and broke his arm. then she lets him go and started to walk away again...

Senior Member airdemon is on a distinguished road airdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

This is supposed to be the place where the fire stone is being held. I wonder where though. Thought Maria, she was infront of a museum, and looking around for something. Three huge metal vans, and police swarming the vans, passed her by and went toward the museum. Bingo, she followed far and yet a distant location from all of the police. One of them was patrolling, by the looks of it a young female with black hair. Maria jumped behind her and knocked her out, dragging her into the bushes. She took the police uniform off ofher, and put a towel ontop of her. I feel sorry for ya, but business is business. She ran out, and went toward the vans. "Sir I just got word that there's been a robery in downtown. I'll take the rest from here." Said Maria in a disguised voice. The officer got angry, and motioned some signals, half of the police were gone. Suckers, she ran inside the van, without anyone noticing. She saw a bright red stone inside a case. She walked over to a control panel, hacking the system, and the case opened. She replaced the stone for a red jewel instead. Walking out of the van, she walked inside another one. She looked at the scrolls, They look just like the other scroll I took from that palace. Her curiosity fulfilled she walked out of the van again, and ran off into the crowd.

-|- Sarucay Angel -|- Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys is infamous around these parts Lady Risa Emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

Stepping out onto the docks from a large private yatch, Aaliyah took a long gaze around her surroundings. She moved silently do to her bare feet, the small breeze tugging at her lace that was wrapped slightly on her arms as well as her pale blonde hair, givig her a slightly ethereal look. She walked alone through the main streets of the port, deep in thought. She needed to find that wind stone, and everything pointed to this busy and vastly Overpopulated concrete jungle. Spotting a bar, she decided tht having a quick drink might be good. She calmly and quietly walked into the bar, her steps so gracefull she almost seemed like she was gliding.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Passed aaliyah and glanced at her while the snitch yelled "now i get why my friends lost intrested in diong busniss with you"!"suddenly she grabbed aliyah's arm but looked before her as she spoke "the museum holds scrolls one of them is probely about the windstone" with that she let her go and walked into the night

after a few blocks she walked to a old house with planks before the windowns. moving through a a broken part in the fence, she moved to the cellar doors and opened them moving down the stairs. when down she bows to pet the cats and moved to the kitchen to feed them. after diong that she sat behind her computer and started typing some commands, she didn't jump when someone walked down the stairs "i know you would follow me" she kept her eye's to the screen.

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

Koronosaki is sleeping in his cot in a run down bed in an in somwhere in a monk temple Japan:

*monk*: korono have u found out where the stone tablet is?
    me: yea i figure its somewere in this temple..
    *monk curiosly staring at him*: why do you seek the stone so badly?
    me:i seek thy stone to help the weak i am an embassator of the gods themself...
    *monk wide eyed*: really?! are you really?!
    me:yeah...and i also know u have the stone in your left pocket u were digging this morning and i saw u so may i have it?

*monk*:no u may not i need some proof that ur not a demon...
    *korono*:man....u monks seriously need a tune up (he reveals his wings) this enough proof for u?!
    *monk*:i...u...me...i..(shocked)
    *korono grabs the tallesmend from him*: i must hide this somewere were no evil will find it....(he shoves the stone into his right arm as the stone is disabled and asleep so no one will find it he chants and is rubbing his arm as he does so sealing away the powers until an emergancy he walks out of the temple bowing to the monk as he hides his pure white wings)
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...t=kamuro02.jpg

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dissapearing inside the crowd, she walked into an alleyway, and threw away the police's uniform. She stretched a bit, and walked into the busy crowd. Thinking of her satisfying victory, she decided to head back home.

"Home sweet home, and I have something that is most satisfying." She said to herself. She threw herself on the caoch(sp) and took out the stone. "To think that you can control fire with this little stone. I wonder how you make it work?"She asked herself. Closing her eyes, and thinking about what she could do now, the stone started glowing. She opened her eyes, and the stone stopped glowing. She looked at it for a second, and she thought about fire. How it looks moves, feels. Suddenly there was a small fire on her plant, "Ahh!" She ran to the fire extinguisher, and put out the fire. Amazing was all she could think. If this one can play with fire, then I wonder about the others. She took out her scroll, and read it, the next stone it describes here is in a temple in Japan. Great, a temple, givs me the creeps just thinking about it. She got up and went to her bedroom, next stop Japan.

She packed up, and headed for the airport.

Mina's Boyfriend Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield is infamous around these parts Negi Springfield's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm.....better go to tokyo to find my next stop all i know is that the strength stone is somewhere in China -_- .....rice....i cant wait to have another full meal away from dumplings every night TT_TT...lemme see....(unfirls his map) by my calculations the stone of strength should be right here....(points to Hong Kong) but first i better go to Tokyo and get some rest (he flies to tyhe out skirts of tokyo and firls his wings so that there hidden from public view, he walks a couple miles and finds a isolated in he pays the barkeep with 5 solid gold pieces and falls asleep)
    I am looking for a partner....one that i can fall in love with and that can back me up - Negi Springfield

and this is me in AF ^_^

(P.S. I m starting a family and those wishing to joing sign up here!! http://www.animeforum.com/journal.ph...journal&j=2337) Pc me to join the FAMILY!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The plane arrived in Tokyo, walking aimlessly in the streets, and having no clue where to go, Maria go's inside any random inn, and pays the keep the amount. She walks into the room, and flops herself onto the bed. Traveling is such a bother. She took out the stone, and it started glowing, her eyes widened, she felt the heat coming from the stone, but it wasn't burning her. It was as if something was making it react.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*in his room he felt the activation of a stone in the inn* bloody hell....a stone here! it must be the fire...its heat is raidiating....*he jumps off of his bed and walks to the door opening it and poping his head out he see's the orange flashing of the stone* O....M....G someone has activated it in public....*rushinig he rushes to the room kicking the door down he looks to the little girl on the bed* u! deactivate it now and hand it over before u lose control!.....

and this is me in AF ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I don't even know how!" Maria thought hard and she thought about the various ways of how to put out a fire, she clutched the stone in her hand, she felt it burning her skin, but she didn't feel pain. The stone stopped glowing, "I guess thats how. Hey, wait a minute, who are you? And what did you mean by hand the stone over?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information