AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The most disgusting body part?

Junior Member The Face Of God is on a distinguished road The Face Of God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 04:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I know it's negative, I'm told all the time and that I do not have a positive outlook on myself. I dislike my body for the most part, mostly because I have erratic weight drops time to time and I look like an anorexic. I hate that, it's all due to a condition I've had my whole life it's just gotten a bit worse since I've gotten older. I have acute anemia, that among a few other things that I had either developed or inherited.
    And to make it more of a hassle, I have to go through a compact every week in the summer and every two weeks in the winter to make me look alive. And depends on what I wear, whatever skin shows I apply it to make me look a bit more normal and to have any color. Otherwise I have the complexion of paper and I wear lipstick to cover my lips too, mostly cause they look gross without it, the skin on my lips is basically transparent. Too much bloody work, life sucks like that.
    I'm a veritable make-up effects artist at age 22...
    Last edited by The Face Of God; 03-06-2006 at 04:51 PM.
    Shivers run through the spine of hope as she cries the poisoned tears of a life denied in the raven black night, holding hands with Dark Light.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

You poor thing.
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 03-08-2006 at 03:08 PM.

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

ummmm the bone i guess....?
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If we didn't have bones, we'd be nothing but giant, shapeless, lazy amibas.

The Calcium/Magnesium bone is the only convenient material that can be used to sustain the flesh.
    - If we had iron bones, our flesh would get easily crushed at any impact; plus, the iron is a cold material, wich is something worse than romatism. Also, we'd need a more harder flesh to be able to move the iron skeleton, or not to have it stick out of us.
    - We couldn't have Plastic, or Carbon Fiber bones(wich may be convenient), because those are chemically derived, anorganic materials wich our bodies could not be able to produce wen we need to grow or heal.

Squiglyspooch! Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven has a reputation beyond repute Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

The nose, I mean it just smells!
    *slaps leg* Hah! aww.. I -heart- puns
    (sorry if someone else did this, I didn't read the previous posts)
    But ya, the nose is gross..boogers and all. Then the mouth, I mean, some people really shouldn't open that (for many reasons) Toes get gross...The butt.. Hmm, I suppose that's it, I'm just not a fan of the human body, and I just really wanted to throw that pun in. *laughs*

/
    /
    Wanna know what goes on in my head? Check out my arts, yo:
    /

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've already dicussed those. Nothing new.
    X-ept: The butt
    C'mon! The buttocks are THE most pleasant parts of the body where you can lay your hand on(well, not your own), if you know what i mean. If we didn't have the buttocks we couldn't (physically) sit, because that's what they are: "The SEAT".
    Of course, if you meant the excretory part, just be glad we have hygienic paper.
    *sighs* Once again i must face the hairy part: Yes, that is Gross.

LOVE has NO Boundaries Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!! has a spectacular aura about Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 01:16 PM
    Threads

Angry

hmmm probably feet....feet can be pretty nasty
    I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself fighting for a chance.I know now, this is who I really am.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I, Hate; HAIRY SCARY LEGS! EWWW! HAIRY HEST, ARMS, BACK EWWWW!!!!
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

under the toe nail
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

XD Raven, puns rawk. ewww hairy legs, on guys=ok on Girls= Eww...

Feet i still say they are the most disgusting ever!! OMGAWD..my teacher took her shoes off*choke gag die, revive out of disgust, then die again*

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    Threads

Angry so here's what i find GROSS!!

on guys, it would have to be too much hair. i mean, if a guys got hair on his chest, then its ok as long as its not coming out of the top of his shirt (ew gag can you say someone needs a wax). also, if a guy has really hairy legs and arms then he better get his butt down to the wax place to get that taken care of (lil bit of hair=good/ big amount of hair=BAD!) thats all i got for the guys.

on girls, legs must be clean. no hair. (guys dont like girls with legs like themselvs) and none of it under the arms either (EWW!!!!!!!!!). there comes a time in every girls life that they need to be intrduced to the wax and razor.

so girls SHAVE!!!! and guys just trim....or something XD

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Angry

feet smell. Deal with it. i am.

Senior Member Angeleon1 is on a distinguished road Angeleon1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blade08
    under the toe nail
    I agree with Blade on this one...
    There is no thought of the day, because today there is no thought!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Saphira-
    so girls SHAVE!!!! and guys just trim....or something XD
    Wax..*shivers* i'm less documented on that. My ex told me something about boiling it and applying it on the skin, everything hurried up before i'd harden too much... I never wondered how her legs were always smooth, but if i'd immagine her with my legs... Bleah!
    Anyway, for me it's just Gilette Mach Turbo and my grampa's antique Razr, Whoooosh! Nobody insults my family's Razor!

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    Threads

Cool Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    Wax..*shivers* i'm less documented on that. My ex told me something about boiling it and applying it on the skin, everything hurried up before i'd harden too much... I never wondered how her legs were always smooth, but if i'd immagine her with my legs... Bleah!
    Anyway, for me it's just Gilette Mach Turbo and my grampa's antique Razr, Whoooosh! Nobody insults my family's Razor!
    all i have to that is:

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

The Appendix. This useless pruny lookin' body part has no purpose (now days) in the human body. Yet it can cause a whole lot of trouble. Man has evolved to not need it, yet it still lingers around. I guess there's something to be said about persistance. There it is...floating in our bodies...with nothing to do...

My guess, it wants to be remembered, or maybe it has bigger plans!...it wants to outlast it's host. <_< When man finally dies out and all is gone, there will still be......The Appendix.
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

This small Sketch is to make no offense toward any parties of any religion:

JL: And, today, the Book of Jesus says--
    Jews: JESUS!?
    JL: Yes, Jesus.
    Jews: you STILL think he was a messiah?
    JL: Yes, we do.
    Jews: I'll have you know--
    JL: -presses button-
    Jews: -Radio fuzz-....
    JL: Yes, today, in the Book of Jesus, otherwise The Bible... [etc, etc, etc]
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

LOL!!! This is too funny too responed too sorry! HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!! I am cracking up inside!
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

Member KuKuro TsukiYono is on a distinguished road KuKuro TsukiYono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 01:59 AM
    Threads

Well, I really don't think any body part is disgusting, everyone has them, except for some parts.
    °˚°◦ † К
    uкuяо Тѕuкі¥оио.. †◦°˚°

" I do not care whether or not you want me. Whether or not you love me. Whether or not you hate me. Whether or not you need me. As long as you want me. As long as you love me. As long as you hate me. As long as you need me. Once I Will Have You I Might Love You."

Junior Member light & dark is on a distinguished road light & dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:10 PM
    Threads

i think the hand can be because imagin all the bacteria and stuff ud get from holding and touching stuff

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Did you know your mouth has more jerms than you butt hole? I think thats the most discusting part of the body

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

um
    if you were wanting what i take for fact then its skin because it has acne
    its pretty much all you see in life
    but that can be argued over as a half full/empty thing
    but in my true opinion its hands
    theyre so damned hard to draw
    grrraghhhhhh
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

The mind definately
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My mind is completly under control... You can even apear naked in front of me and i won't think of crap if i don't want to. If you could read my thoughts, you'd find me a very dull person.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    Halt, citizens! I'm a doctor. Let me give you reasons why not to cut them off:
    Ears - Their curly, ditchy shape captures sounds a lot better.
    Noses - If you're a rough man, a large, pointy nose would look good on you. Also, the mucus is plain dirt that we get in our bodyes. The nose is an important air filter.
    Feet - they would've looked and smelled better if you wodn't have kept them under the rest of your body.
    Colon - Disgusting? that's what you ate. Don't worry, it's not part of you. If what you had in your guts would circulate trough your whole body, you'd be dead from infection. The intestines are inpermeable material. Their your only way to take the trash out.
    Armpits - They swet the most because they are in a remote place.
    WHY THE HAIR? ..... Wel...... I don't know... You got me on that one.
    Woot doctor ^-^ your smart hail the doctor

Closed Thread

Thread Information