AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The most disgusting body part?

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The most disgusting body part?

What the most disgusting body part to you[please keep it clean >.>] What should never have been created to you?

Mines....FEET!! they're so evil and gross and ugly...*twitches* ewewew FEET!! grr..hate them. They're just so...yuck. I will, well would marry the creator of shoes! That person is an amazing person. TYTYTY <333

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

LOL I would say... Um... Er... The armpit? o__o They're weird and feet too.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Gross.

I think noses are sometimes gross, and that's why animé characters always look so darn cute. They don't have one, at all. They're weird, they're right in the middle of your pretty little face, too. They attract too much strange attention.

I agree, though. Feet, armpits... ew. Icky, icky, icky~.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

The colon.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

The colon.
    dude if you can see that i would go to the doctors

emmmm i hate seeing someone's spine sticking out

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Soul fly
    dude if you can see that i would go to the doctors

emmmm i hate seeing someone's spine sticking out
    The colon is the most disgusting human anything. Never said I could see it.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Teeth. Yep, teeth. Ears, nose. Yup. Armpits, definately. Feet, yeah. Those too. Utters. Yeah them things in there. The digestive system. What happens in there stays in there. Wait... no it better come out or i'm going in after it. Rofl! That did not come out right.

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Everything should be as it is. Simply.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Halt, citizens! I'm a doctor. Let me give you reasons why not to cut them off:
    Ears - Their curly, ditchy shape captures sounds a lot better.
    Noses - If you're a rough man, a large, pointy nose would look good on you. Also, the mucus is plain dirt that we get in our bodyes. The nose is an important air filter.
    Feet - they would've looked and smelled better if you wodn't have kept them under the rest of your body.
    Colon - Disgusting? that's what you ate. Don't worry, it's not part of you. If what you had in your guts would circulate trough your whole body, you'd be dead from infection. The intestines are inpermeable material. Their your only way to take the trash out.
    Armpits - They swet the most because they are in a remote place.
    WHY THE HAIR? ..... Wel...... I don't know... You got me on that one.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't find any body part disgusting...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

I think the mouth... especially if ya dont brush your teeth.. yuk >.<
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

I think ummmm.....I would have to agree with pits.. they are just YUCK!
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seldrima
    What the most disgusting body part to you[please keep it clean >.>] What should never have been created to you?

Mines....FEET!! they're so evil and gross and ugly...*twitches* ewewew FEET!! grr..hate them. They're just so...yuck. I will, well would marry the creator of shoes! That person is an amazing person. TYTYTY <333
    i agree even my nails are like...ruined so yucky!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

....I find that the most disgusting body part is the mind, because that's where all the dirty thoughts are held.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Hmmm.... That actually makes seance, the mind. Now, I agree with that.. Well, atleast my mind is the most disguisting.. -i can't edit my post, crap-
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

My feet and especially toes! Yuck! I hate the way they look! They are way too big, way too big... And my toes, yuck! Eww! I can't stand the sight of them... Well, I can actually, but it still makes me sick. In my eyes, they look fat. Eww...

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Well i don't think that the arm pit counts, because it's a gland. But i wouldn have to say that neither body part is disgusting. It's actually amazing if you think about it. How each body part has it's own unique way of functioning.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

my feet and toes are soo cute!! thats what everyone says about mine thats why i walki around bare feet when my friends come over my house..

lets see hmmmm. the inside of your ear..YUCK its soo nasty espcially if you don't clean em!!!
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

lol Dr.Mcdoom you Rawk <33 But guys COLON?? Wth!! Oh well, but feet, armpits eww..feet TOES ewwwww. And I agree Vinny, Noses can be quite distracting*places a blue plaster over her own*>.>

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TAWIMS
    ....I find that the most disgusting body part is the mind, because that's where all the dirty thoughts are held.
    actually I agree with u in that..o__o...though that is mentally disgusting...yeah...all my dirty thought are there...my mind was corruted long ago...-_-"...well if u look physical then I would say feet....cause my feet are for sore eyes....it'z properly the worse feet u will ever see....my foot toes are bend down and everything doesn't seem right with it..>< cause last time I crush my feet for a very long period....don't ask why though....

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Feet? I dont think feet are gross if they're clean. Everyone always thinks their feet look weird, my friends are like that too, well i dont have a problem with mine. And foot rubs feel good!!
    A MaruDashi Creation

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What's so bad about feet? I like mine. They are very useful. I can walk on my toes(can actually bend them to 90°) like a dinosaur. I can jump and walk crouched like that, silently. I just waste more energy that way.

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

nails
    your hands and feet would look strange without them
    but nails are weird
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish my nails were straighter and that they woldn't hurt after i clip them off.
    But, then again, i don't do manicure.
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 03-06-2006 at 03:39 PM.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    I wish my nails were straighter and that they woldn't hurt after i clip them off.
    But, then again, i don't do manicure.
    I have two ingrown toenails on my big toe. When I try to cut them they hurt like crazy and bleed and pus and stuff. I got another one cut out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information