AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Survey on Anime

Junior Member scteo is on a distinguished road scteo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2006 08:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Survey on Anime

Hmm.. I thought I posted it somewhere in the forum, but I cannot find it no matter how hard I tried to. Is it removed as it is not allowed? If so, please let me know. As I had also posted the link in other forums, this is my general answer.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that participated in the survey. I am very happy with the response. However, I cannot make too major changes on the questions now as I need to compile all the results in a normal graph to get the final results. Just for your information, this project is for my Geography module, which might surprise some of you. I chose anime as a subject as I myself are also an anime fanatic. I like anime and it kind of also lead to some of my changes, at least in my way of speaking. So, I would like to know if everyone is also as affected as I did. My friend once commented that my way of speaking and acting seems too exaggerating and anime like.
    Anyway, as I am just using a basic account for the survey, it can only accommodate about 100 respondents. It seems that it will start to reach it in no time. So I regenerated the same survey in another link.
    http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2253F8D84T9
    Please use this link instead of the one above. Thanks. (I am really very grateful for those that had participated in this survey. You all had been a great help. However, I have got some responses that said that I mislabelled the genres. Can anyone give me an advise in how to correct it? Thanks)

A Wish Blossoms In Me Mew Blossom is on a distinguished road Mew Blossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 08:24 PM
    I live in a kick-butt rockin town! And no, I don't live in New York.
    Threads

Who the heck R U talkin 2?
    I'll Blow You A Kiss If You Be Good

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well, I just took the survey...hope it helps with your project. As for the classifications for the anime genres, refer to the anime genre list here at af (magical girl, mecha, fuduel, etc.)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Riku of the heartless RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 07:45 PM
    Threads

it was ok

if you want your own ninja info card(like your own naruto card as if you were a really a ninja) just e-mail me with the details or ill explain the junk to you and ill make you one

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I just did it ^_^! It was a bit weird ^^;;
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 11:55 PM
    Threads

just took the survey hope it helps

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I just took it. I think some of the questions could certainly have had more than yes/no answers.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Surveys/Quizzes/Tests aren't allowed anymore. Sorry. Plus this is Miscellaneous, not Anime.

Closed.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information