AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Problems with entering battle

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Problems with entering battle

Several people have challenged me to battles over some time, and everytime I go and enter in all the neccessary information needed to joijn the battle it refreshes the page...as if I never submitted the information to begin with. Ive had this porblems for months now, and I dont understand why its not letting me join the battle. Any suggestions why this is happening?

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

Maybe you put in the wrong password
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe the security settings on your computer are messed up.

I was once completely unable to even log onto the site, though since I was trying to use AOL I'm not really surprised.

I'm sure that the staff are more able to help than I am. all I can really think of is checking your browser's cookie settings and other such settings.

if that doesn't help I'm sure the staff'll have the solution, but that's really all I can think of besides what the other guy said.

edit: wait. is it your turn for each RPG battle? (or am I just stupid in thinking overwise?)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

As for the password, no. I copy and paste all the information. And it wont even let me enter the battle...so I never have a turn. But I'll see about the security settings...

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I have encouuntered battle problems as well. When I try to go to a battle it constantly says my password is wrong. Even after I copy and paste everything, it still says the password or battle # is incorrect.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

When copying and pasting the password ensure there are not Spaces at the end. This happens when you copy and paste, you can copy and paste a space.

Also, the person who challenges you MIGHT challenge more than one person at a time. I've seen it done where they get into a battle and it voides yours.... you didn't respond fast enough.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information