AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime and your parents...

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink The Eternal Discussion.

I never really cared, and since I'm pretty much a free man I don't have to worry about my Parents, or individual Parent, liking Japanese Animation. I remember when my Dad was around, when I was younger... that he never really liked it, and used to dismiss it as childish. This was around the time of Funimation's Dragonball Z being shown on British Television.

Before that, when I was even younger, Sci-Fi UK... a cable channel, used to show a lot of various animé from like, midnight until 4am. Most of this was basically the usual Manga Entertainment run of movies, with the odd few hidden gems. Sometimes, they'd show creepy hentai movies and stuff, too. So, it was pretty varied.

The first experience I had of this sort of stuff was stuff like Battle of the Planets, or G-Force. I also saw the Lupin the Third movie, "Mystery of Mamo" once upon a time, which really got me into Japanese Animation on a whole. You have to remember, Japanese Animation was pretty much an underground, almost punk rock sort of interest back in those days... and nobody had ever heard of Lupin the Third, back then. I believe, nowadays, that some American company has released a series of it in English vocals. "Mystery of Mamo" was strictly a seventies spy movie, very dated by the standards of Japanese Animation today, at least.

It almost felt like a taboo thing at that time, watching these sort of sexually charged, violent animations. When you grow up in a society that has you watching such tame cartoon shows as a kid, you begin to wonder about the reality of things. Animation, simply put, is not strictly for children. It has simply been used in the children's market much too often over the last decade, for example, look at Walt Disney.

For the record, I've never really known a lot of people in my actual life that have an avid interest in Japanese Animation. I do, and I simply keep it as a discussion between close, personal friends. It's not the first thing I'd share with someone, and I suppose my upbringing made me believe that Japanese Animation was for kids. Despite all the sex, gore, and bad language that was on show in the mass market releases of them in the U.K. Aside from this, the emotion, the life experiences discussed, the romance... something that I believe young children should be educated on from an early age. There's way too many problems with stories about mixed-up, crazy kids that get into situations that were simply avoided in discussion with their Parents. For example, drugs, sex, violence... all issues that in most Japanese Animations are simply discussed without care, on usual occasions.

Nobody ever really got it. But, my opinion is that you shouldn't really give a damn about what everyone else thinks. Even your own Parents.

Life isn't about looking at every negative aspect of something, I suggest to anyone who is hung up about their Parents not sharing their interests to talk with them about it, because you need to. Your Parents should take an active attitude with their children, and be proud of them, whatever their interests. My Dad never gave a damn about what I was interested in, because all he cared about was Football, War, Westerns and Detective Stories.

Ironically, things that have been portrayed in animé form to no end. I'm actually on quite a buzz of most of the above subjects, as of late... which is really odd.

I'm not telling you to be a rebel, I'm simply telling you that you shouldn't feel bad because no-one is taking an interest. You'll meet friends who do, and that will make up for it. I mean, the only place I can have a decent discussion about Japanese Animation or Comic Books is here, online. And since I don't get to do that very often anymore, I relish the chance to do so.

Besides, I have a few close friends who keep me satisfied, too. That should be enough for anyone, right? - But to tell a positive story, I did spend one afternoon watching episodes of "Slam Dunk!" with my Mum, once. That was really spooky, since she was actually really into it... and she wanted to go and watch basketball matches, after that, too.

I'm sure, if you find out what sort of movies that your parents are into, find a suitable series that they might be interested in and recommend it. I mean, if my Dad were still alive, I would've recommended watching Captain Tsubaba with him, or something. Heh.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

my parents thinks its jus a regular cartoon made to enjoy...

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

^So do my parents when they first saw it.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

good news, i've conveted my mom....she now officially likes RK and FMA

i'm so awsome!!!!!
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Royal Landsknecht General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike is a splendid one to behold General Ike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:47 AM
    Threads

Well, they prefer the Anime of their childhoods (Mazinger Z, Speed Racer...) so they tend to look down my series...

It's weird. They induced me into Anime and they dislike my series...

For after all what is man in nature? A central point in between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either. Blaise Pascal

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

I've officially converted my 6 year old brother to Naruto. Gaara is his IDOL, he dyed his hair got posters and everything.
    One down, 3 billion to go.

Banned Forum / Chat Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun is infamous around these parts Qeeun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 04:41 PM
    Threads

My parents dont like anime... they make it impossible to buy an dvd or Manga
    >_<

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

my mom thinks that Anime is good to watch but doesn't really compare to real life sometimes... Gaara is cool in Naruto my favorite character in the series...

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

My parents don't mind. They are glad that their precious daughter has a hobby of some sort. For example, my mother said that I look like Jakotsu. Oh Christ.. Where is this world going? I am nothing like that lovely crossdresser. But I took it as a compliment. Though Jakotsu-sama would be offended, my mother, a woman, comparing me, a woman, to him. *sweatdrops*

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Interesting topic, kinda made me think after reading most of the posts here.

At first, my parents were a little bothered by the fact that I was around the age of 13, and I still watched cartoons. I was watching Tenchi Muyo back then, and anime was far from my hobby back then, although when I was 13, the Pokemon craze just started in America so I was into that ^^:. As I grew older, my parents thought that anime would affect my schoolwork, but after consecutive B-A report cards, they could toss that notion out the window. The only thing anime was affecting was my wallet >.<!

My mom thought and still thinks I'm wasting money on Anime/Manga/Plushies/Figures, but she knows that it's my hobby, so she doesn't get too picky about it anymore. Afterall, I'm earning my own income and my parents always told me that "if it's your money, then you can do whatever you want with it."

My mom calls anime "animation" so it's pretty funny when she goes "Are you watching that animation again?"

She got usta it throughout the years, and actually now she asks me if I want anything anime-related when she goes to Chinatown/Little Tokyo. I remember one time she went "Oh, I got you this figure, I remember seeing the girl on your poster in your room(she was obviously talking about my Chobits Wallscroll) and then she handed me a Chii figurine." Then she apologized if I had it already >.<! So yeah, at first my mom didn't approve of it, but once she started seeing that this was my hobby, she started to support me.

Now I've been talking about my mom this whole time, what about my dad?

He doesn't really mind, as long as I'm not failing my classes. I remember he sat down and watched an episode of Paranoia Agent with me and when he saw Little Slugger hit someone he was like "Wow, this is pretty graphic." And I was like "Yeah" then we just kept watching. After the ending credits roled my dad said "I didn't understand that show? Do you understand it?" and I was like "Ummm, I haven't seen it all yet, but from what I can understand..." then I explain to him what happened so far. My dad was like "I still don't get it, but that's something different than what your brother watches."

He was referring to my little 9 year old brother who's into anime as well. He's still in his DBZ phase, but he really likes One Piece and Naruto. He even asks me if he can read my Shonen Jump after I'm done with them. Of course I let him, but I banned him from reading my Chobits and Love Hina. He's not ready for that yet. Maybe he can read Love Hina when he's 13-16. He still doesn't know about "fan service" yet, so it's best not to corrupt his mind at such an early age ^^;.

Well I've said a mouthfull.

All in all, my parents thought it was kind of annoying and stupid at first, a complete waste of time, but through the years, they started to support my hobby and even bring me random anime things, which is awesome. I really treasure the things my parents picked out for me, because they went out of their way to find something that they thought I liked. Sometimes they get the wrong anime, but it's cool, I just tell them "Yeah, I've been wanting this," then I go and download/purchase the anime so I know who the figure is that I just got =p.

I'll probably post what my friends think in another post, because this is a hefty read as it is, and I apologize for that.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 03-08-2006 at 10:42 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

*tip for Manga-banned people*
    just read them at the library. ^^

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

O.o; parents can be strict on these things. Lmao..But my parents dont mind. As long as im sane and doing well in my work, they'll allow it. Plus living this country im in, its hard to find American official anime dvds or Japanese ones..>_>; So I spend my money buying it online now. T^T....lol..

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

my parents hate anime so i do the best i can to hide it from them
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

My parents dont mind......as long as I dont get into the fashion ware and start a cult, they dont mind..........

My father doesnt pay attention to it
    My mother on the other hand, She thinks anime is filled wit power hungry, poor childhood, unimaginative, onesided ppl, stories,etc.

Member Priestess Kikyo is on a distinguished road Priestess Kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 11:33 AM
    "What are you going to do.... Ask me...?"
    Threads

My parents get all worried about me and say I'm obsessed. I wish that all adults would just go away and let me do what I want without getting into my business.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I don't have to worry ahout what my parents think, but with that said my mother always really liked miyazakes films.

Digital Plague full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1 has much to be proud of full metal alchemist #1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2008 12:03 PM
    Threads

i'd have to say my parents dont really care about me watching anime or even reading manga...
    i dont have time to mess around for if i do the hole world seems to pass me by

Member KuKuro TsukiYono is on a distinguished road KuKuro TsukiYono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 01:59 AM
    Threads

My mom thinks anime is an okay thing, but sometimes when she see's it, she tells me to change the channel, thats what I hate about parents, but, anime is better then anything to me, I love it, and..MY SASUKE!!!! Mine.. <3 =D Anyways, parents and anime don't mix very well, because of the swearing and such, you know, well, anywho, I'm done.
    °˚°◦ † К
    uкuяо ТѕuкіĄоио.. †◦°˚°

" I do not care whether or not you want me. Whether or not you love me. Whether or not you hate me. Whether or not you need me. As long as you want me. As long as you love me. As long as you hate me. As long as you need me. Once I Will Have You I Might Love You."

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Shrimp

Oh my goodness graces! My Father HATES the anime I watch, like Neon Genesis Evangelion, he says thats effecting me in some way. An Full Metal Alchemist, he thinks I worship the Devil because of me watching it (my sister too). It just pisses me off.
    Well, ur father is right, Alchemy is another form of witchcraft to some religous ppl. It is known to butt in the job of God........, but I'll stop there

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

my parents don't know what it is

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Three people in the family like anime. Me, my bro and my dad!!

At first my dad thought it was weird, then we walked into the room one time when I was watching inuyasha and he liked it!! Then he started to watch Inuyasha with us. Then me and my brother got him to watch Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist, which he likes best.

But he finds them different and interesting because he never herd of it before. He used to watch Bugs Bunny and that was always his favorite cartoon, but now he likes FMA.

He says there are very good morals for life and says that he's glad that kids watch this stuff instead of "that other crap on the TV." I'm surprised that other people's parents are that mean and try to get their kids to not watch it.

My mom just finds it all strange. My grandma (who is kinda crazy) thinks it's twisting my brain around and thats why I'm so weird. (she does this things, where she calls me and my bro stupid, weird, or dumb.) and my grandpa doesn't see the point of it.
    Last edited by Aisu Hinate; 04-25-2006 at 11:33 PM.

Member bluesoul is on a distinguished road bluesoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 02:53 PM
    Threads

My mom doesnt even know what anime is she would say "anime whats anime, is that something good?" My mom is pretty clueless about what I like as far as games and tv cartoons go she thinks they're all the same. My dad has more of a clue but he has no interest in it anyway he likes old school tv shows...real oldschool.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

My mom doesnt even know what anime is she would say "anime whats anime, is that something good?" My mom is pretty clueless about what I like as far as games and tv cartoons go she thinks they're all the same. My dad has more of a clue but he has no interest in it anyway he likes old school tv shows...real oldschool.
    How could your parents now know about it? Geez... my whole family knows about it, but they either hate it or dn't understand it. MY dad likes it, but nobody else does. My cousin s say sthey watch it, but they just copy m.

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    Threads

My parents don't like when I buy anime or manga. They say reading manga isnt considered as reading. "They're more pictures than words!" is what they say. They also say that instead of watching anime I should study or something. I'm like watever. So I just buy all my anime-related stuff with my own money...
    Last edited by Misaki_San; 05-02-2006 at 09:57 AM.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well as long as it keeps me quiet and doesn't interfere with my homework, my parents are perfectly fine with it. I know it sure helped my art mark. To them anime isn't anything special, in fact they can't understand why I'm so darn interested in it. Well neither can I I don't see why parents wouldn't allow their kids to watch anime, assuming it's the appropriate anime for the appropriate age group anyways.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Closed Thread

Thread Information