AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World of warcraft? haha its not THAT good

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy World of warcraft? haha its not THAT good

Right, i've got to lvl 20 on the game and been loads of areas, they say this is the best MMORPG around, HAHA you got to be kidding, i mean its decent but come on, slightly overated, i don't get it, am i missing something about the game? its just an average game and the characters look stupid, if you want a real MMORPG have a look at RF online, anyways am i the only one or was it HIGHLY overated?

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

world of warcraft seems too complicated for me
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

Everyone that has played it that i know said it was the best warcaft game. Never tired it, never will! I'm not paying to play a game!!!
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

WoW is far from complicated. From my point of view, it takes all the best things from every MMO out there, and makes it better. It doesn't have any innovations that are not in other MMO's, but it does everything better than any other MMO does.

Overrated? For sure. But that's only because people misinterpret what we say. It does everything better than every other MMO, but not nearly as much as that statement might imply.

Myself, I love the game. It's a lot of fun, and so far, it has succeeded everywhere that every other MMO has failed. I'm quite happy with it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sold my account after a while, although I really liked it.
    I just won't pay that kind of money a month for a game that I only play once a while.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 10:10 AM
    Threads

I enjoyed warcraft for a while, but after a while i gave up once it became too complex for my little head.

There Is No Such Thing As Impossible.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

WoW is a very well done game, but it also has its bugs. Its not perfect. As Member Name said it has succeeded where other MMO's have failed. Leveling isn't as much as a GRIND as it is in FFXI or Everquest, the environements are dynamic and the instances are (for the most part) as well. The newest instance Ahn'Qiraj is fun! There is a reason to do the 20 man as well as the 40 man. The quests to open the gate, altho annoying, had a great lore behind it, and the reinactment of the great battle was fun to watch.

The only "bad" things about the game are technical problems. Server crashes, issues with UI's, etc. But the content is amazingly done.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's one of the biggest draws for me. Other MMO's that tried to be big on story weren't good at it. SWG, the story moved too slowly. In FFXI, the story took too much effort to understand any of it. In WoW, the story draws you in. Every little quest is well written.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I actually agree with you on this, WoW seems like such a childish MMO. It only achieved such a huge fan-base due to it being a Blizzard Warcraft game. You say it takes the best elements from MMO's but I have yet to see them.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I just started playing WoW, after constant bickering from my friends through the past year, and I'm pretty content with it.

I've played FFXI for a while, and if I were to compare the grinding factor between the two games, I would much rather enjoy leveling in WoW. I would remember partying in FFXI and would constantly die due to ignorant and noob warriors who don't know how to macro Taunt. It took me about 2 weeks to stay at around lvl 14, and t hen 2 months just to hit lvl 25. It was very annoying, but I kept telling myself it's going to get better. Well school started, and I couldn't find the time to play, so I just canceled my account.

WoW is a little more time flexible than FFXI, I can play for about 30min, and then go back to schoolwork. Not much grinding required, and I look forward to joining in on raids and defending from raids at later levels.

From what little of the game I've experienced so far, I am really enjoying it, and I've been a warcraft fanboy since Warcraft launched on the PC way back when, so yeah, the folklore and the story telling is awesome. I actually understand the quests, and the story. I remember playing FFXI, and all I knew was that San'doria was my home country, everytime I was given a quest I just accepted it and started doing it, ignoring the text that was given to me ^^;.

So yeah, I really enjoy WoW.

Best MMORPG I've played?

Well, I just started so it's tough to say. I do enjoy the interface, and it's really easy to pick up and play. I'll reserve my judgement for later, even though the fanboy in me wants to scream out "ITS THE BEST EVER PERIOD." ^^;

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Member pkkillerpk will become famous soon enough pkkillerpk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2006 09:26 AM
    Threads

it is actually good if you know how to play
    HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WE REALLY EXIST OR IS IT JUST THAT WHE DON'T EXIST.

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

As far as i'm concerned, all MMOs can burn in Hell. All they do is consume your social life and force you to dedicate all your time to the game. The only MMO that is even worth playing is Guild Wars. Since the level cap is only 20 you will not have to spend years leveling up to reach max level. And then, once your there, you delete your account and create a new one. What the hell are you people thinking? Spending 14-17 months reaching level 60 and then it was all for nothing. Guild Wars doesn't do that, a dedicated player can max out in a weekend.

WoW is just like EverCrack, slow, addictive, 100% unhealthy and just plain creepy. Even the commercial advertising WoW makes fun of the people who play it. They advertise it as a time waster for women to buy their boyfriends when the boyfriend is always after sex.

You say WoW has just improved on the other elements of every MMO? Well, I don't see anything that has been improved in WoW that is in any other MMO. I see the same crappy and annoying storylines, the same time eating addictions, the same retarded looking characters, the same insane destruction of your life, the same 'give us your money to play this crappy game' scam, and the same horrid excuse for a role playing game.

And as if WoW wasn't bad enough, some moders have recently finished the Nude Skin Mod. I think you can guess what it does. But if you can't, i'll explain. (Even if you did, i'm going to explain anyway.)

The Nude Skin Mod re-does every female of every race of every class BUTT NAKED. You may think this is great. Boobs! Yay! Wrong. The mod doesn't work 90% of the time. I never experianced the game but I know this guy who plays it and tried to download the Mod, he says it doesn't do a thing. What a dissapointment. ~_~

World of Warcraft is indeed one of the most everated games i've ever seen. I shall agree with you on this topic.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Sinn
    As far as i'm concerned, all MMOs can burn in Hell. All they do is consume your social life and force you to dedicate all your time to the game. The only MMO that is even worth playing is Guild Wars. Since the level cap is only 20 you will not have to spend years leveling up to reach max level. And then, once your there, you delete your account and create a new one. What the hell are you people thinking? Spending 14-17 months reaching level 60 and then it was all for nothing. Guild Wars doesn't do that, a dedicated player can max out in a weekend.
    From many people who played Guild Wars and swore by it for the 2 months they played, it got old quick. Most of the people I knew who played Guild Wars switched to WoW and realized that they really had no clue what they were missing. They're two very different types of games, and you can't even compare them.

WoW is just like EverCrack, slow, addictive, 100% unhealthy and just plain creepy. Even the commercial advertising WoW makes fun of the people who play it. They advertise it as a time waster for women to buy their boyfriends when the boyfriend is always after sex.
    That's a common belief among people who didn't join their best friend in playing it. Suddenly your friend who used to have no life, so he would hang out with you, he's found some other friends, and some days joins them on raids, rather than spending every night with you. That, of course, is actually an unhealthy dependence on your friend. Now I'm not sure why you actually hate it so much, but I'm sure that friend thing didn't happen to you. Truth be told, WoW is as slow as you decide to play. It can be addictive in the same way that any game can be addicted. (Remember how many hours some people play Halo) As for unhealthy, it's only on how far the individual player takes it. I think it's far more unhealthy to be as distressed by this game as you appear to be. Creepy.. Well, that's in the eye of the beholder. As for the WoW ad joke.. Well jokes are funny. Laugh at them, or don't comment.

You say WoW has just improved on the other elements of every MMO? Well, I don't see anything that has been improved in WoW that is in any other MMO. I see the same crappy and annoying storylines, the same time eating addictions, the same retarded looking characters, the same insane destruction of your life, the same 'give us your money to play this crappy game' scam, and the same horrid excuse for a role playing game.
    You can't comment on improvements if you haven't played. You're spouting off a lot of nonsense that is not consistent with the reality of the game. For example, the characters. Most WoW critics comment that the characters look too "cartoony" unlike other MMO's. Notice the "unlike" part of that. As for the money, servers cost money to maintain. WoW being an MMO, content is constantly being updated, someone has to pay the developers. If the consumers didn't like the idea, they wouldn't play the game, and developers would find a market that gamers enjoyed more. However, there's 5 million players as of December, so something tells me that there are enough people that feel the monthly fees are worth the game content.

And as if WoW wasn't bad enough, some moders have recently finished the Nude Skin Mod. I think you can guess what it does. But if you can't, i'll explain. (Even if you did, i'm going to explain anyway.)

The Nude Skin Mod re-does every female of every race of every class BUTT NAKED. You may think this is great. Boobs! Yay! Wrong. The mod doesn't work 90% of the time. I never experianced the game but I know this guy who plays it and tried to download the Mod, he says it doesn't do a thing. What a dissapointment. ~_~
    Now there's a shock. A game not rated "Mature" that doesn't make it easy to show nudity. This argument is stupid and contradictory to itself. So which part frustrates you? That someone thought to make it show cartoon boobs, or that it didn't work and you didn't get to see the cartoon boobs?

World of Warcraft is indeed one of the most everated games i've ever seen. I shall agree with you on this topic.
    Yes, it's overrated. Many people say it's the greatest thing of all time. You are saying just the opposite, and are more incorrect than them. Overrated ≠ Bad. Overrated only means not quite as good as the hype.

You know it's true.

Member Kevlamin Katsuragi is on a distinguished road Kevlamin Katsuragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 11:21 AM
    Threads

played it once...never again, i hate WOW and i find its extremely overrated.
    I guess everybody has its own choice in games
    -

God's in his heaven,All's right with the world-

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    Leveling isn't as much as a GRIND as it is in FFXI or Everquest
    But for some people the grind that WoW does have is enough to make it boring and off-putting. Which is one of the reasons I canceled my account.

I never really got fully interested in the game. I spent half a year on-off playing getting two characters up to Lv 14 before I uninstalled it. Roughly a few months later I got a different type of MMO (EVE Online) and stuck with that. However money is a problem so I'm not playing it at the moment....plus the fact after over a year of not playing I'm kinda lost and wasn't sure where I put the missile blueprint for my kessie >____<
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ok, this is the third time this week one of my posts has magically been deleted, So i'm going to just summerize what I said before.

I hate warcraft, therfor I hate WoW. I like futuristic MMO games more.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

WoW is one of the best MMORPG's out there, every time you play it, it changes, plus with the every tuesday updates, the games and chars seem to change with skill and abillity, also, you dont have and NPC's to help you on you quests that you do. You can team up with other people around the world on many different servers in which you get to know later if you stay in contact with them. even now over 15,000,000 people in the world play it, so you never know who or where people are from....
    if you play the game and are on the server Graymane(horde side)
    my char's name is: Demoga
    lvl: 25 and raising...
    plus ive been playing sence the game has came out....but i play on and off and made 15 diff chars...so i have lots of info about the game....
    ^done by Nespa^

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

i would agree with you wow is godd but waaay too overrated i mean its not worth it to buy the game and on top of that pay what 15$ monthly?
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    WoW is one of the best MMORPG's out there, every time you play it, it changes, plus with the every tuesday updates, the games and chars seem to change with skill and abillity, also, you dont have and NPC's to help you on you quests that you do. You can team up with other people around the world on many different servers in which you get to know later if you stay in contact with them. even now over 15,000,000 people in the world play it, so you never know who or where people are from....
    if you play the game and are on the server Graymane(horde side)
    my char's name is: Demoga
    lvl: 25 and raising...
    plus ive been playing sence the game has came out....but i play on and off and made 15 diff chars...so i have lots of info about the game....
    your information is off.. It's only 5 million.

You know it's true.

Member Yuikama is on a distinguished road Yuikama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 10:57 PM
    Threads

I dont like WoW i got bored with it after a while just isnt that fun of a game if you ask me

Closed Thread

Thread Information