AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What makes you cry?

Senior Member Subaru Blue is on a distinguished road Subaru Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Some songs make me cry, and movies. Sometimes it's good to have a cry.

Member sweet wrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past sweet wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 02:23 PM
    Threads

Lots of things make me cry.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Eyedrops and Medecine. Need I say more?
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Mmmn.

I rarely cry... and no, that's not to sound macho. I've had quite a life of sorrow, I lost my Father when I was fifteen or so... so, I've had to grow up fast, and endure the harsh reality of life.

But, the truth is, if I see a sad scene on television... a really sad one, I'll actually shed a few tears. I was watching the first episode of Naruto a few months ago, and the scene with Iruka protecting Naruto, and explaining to him that he understood his problems... well, I couldn't help but start crying, unashamedly.

A few tears also fell during Naruto, when Zabusa says his farewell to Haku.

Wow, Naruto is a very touching, yet depressing series, I've deduced~. <3

Senior Member Xigre will become famous soon enough Xigre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

This whole past week.
    ( \_/ )
    ( O.o )
    ( > < ) This is Bunny. He's already chubby... and he's up to his third lesson in the art of Couch-potatodry.
    Signed- The engenious couch potato. Notice slight pudge.

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    You were like...almost crying on fri. because of that history quiz, though it was understandable since I failed that crap miserably too. >.>. Oh and I think I almost made you cry when I reminded you of how much we failed the night of the Xmas formal (thats right, XMas, Im lazy. >.>)
    I didn't cry, I was just seriously pissed after that history quiz. As for the formal, and that complete failure, yeah I was close cause it was just kinda pathetic how bad that turned out, but I didn't actually cry.
    (Also Xmas is not the word, its Christmas dumbasses, say it right or don't say it at all.)
    Sig made by Masali

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I cry when I'm really angry. I cry when I'm really sad. I cry when I want to hit something.

Lately I've been crying out of frustration, anger, and I really, really miss my cat.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Me Likey Bouncy!!! Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy is infamous around these parts Saphy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 01:24 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb lets see....

there are many, MANY things i cry about. I cry about my at-home situation. i cry about the excecive amount of people in my life, that are suppose to be romodles, smoke things that they shouldnt. I cry about not really belonging anywhere (i mean anywhere). Cry at movies (major givein) cry at shows. i even get imbarssed FOR other people. ull see me with the remote quikly changing the channle because i get imbarssed about whats happining to the person in the show. i have no life... :'(

Siggy made by aYaMe5967~^_^~

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I cry like crazy when I watch Inuyasha episodes 10, 120, 122. Also losing someone important makes me cry, I don't want to lose a single person that is important to me.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads

u really want to know what makes me cry? when ppl toy with other ppl's emotions. when someone gets made fun of for something they can't help. when ppl shun things they don't understand. its called HUMAN UNDERSTANDING, guys, and it makes cry when ppl don't bother to use it.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-no-9?ref=live

Like Mega Man? Keiji Inafune? Have money to spend? Click on that link and support Mighty No. 9! Donate enough and you can score yourself some cool prizes!

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

Ya know when you're walking along and ya stub your toe on the edge of the couch?.....yeah, I cry.
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

If something happens, such as someone dying, I won't cry. If I get hurt, I won't cry. I just don't cry.

The only time I cry is if my grandparents or dad yell at me; I start tearing up and I can't argue back. I dunno why; I always would cry when I would get spanked too, even if it didn't hurt. o__O
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Member xplay221 is an unknown quantity at this point xplay221's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 11:02 PM
    Threads

onions lol

Last edited by Kewii; 03-09-2006 at 08:27 AM.

Member Kakashi's favorite is on a distinguished road Kakashi's favorite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2006 09:41 PM
    Threads

Built up stress/anger makes me cry never words or physical abuse also bringing up the past makes me cry.
    Am I the only person that think axel and roxas arent a couple-,-'

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

You and your stupid thread. ;/

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

onions..and breaking up...>.<
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

When my favorite anime end. Especially if they end like Wolf's Rain.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

uh... the last time that happened was when my first bf broke up with me. T.T

we're back togeather now though >_>

other than that... pain. and when im about to get a shot at the doctors... and um... sometimes depressing dreams. thats about the only other thing that i can name off the top of my head... at the moment anyway.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

A Hero Of War Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace has a reputation beyond repute Black Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 09:38 AM
    Threads

The Fear of Losing a loved one makes me tear up, But as some people say, I am cold hearted and unfeeling.
    A Hero Of War

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

the fact ive just found out my big sis takes crack and i dont know what to do

Member Tinkerboi is on a distinguished road Tinkerboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 12:49 PM
    Threads

Loss of Family or pets or a person i really liked.I dont cry for material things cause they come an go.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

O.o If i was jumping on my bed and the fan hits me in the face and i fall over hitting and knocking over my enteranment center only to find i broke my arms...Yeah i'd probly cry
    not because i broke my arms it would be the fact i broke my t.v.
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 03-14-2006 at 02:10 PM.

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Argh *><;* - many things have been known to make me cry - emotional scenes on both films and TV (mainly love tragedies), relationships, even the odd book... Heh, I guess I'm just a softy *^^*

Thanks ^_^

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

well...i cry for really emotional scenes but mostly to things i could relate to. even reading a good book can make me cry...

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Chat Admin Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2023 09:10 PM
    Threads

Movies where characters die (cartoon or no cartoon, I still tear up every. single. time.), seeing people's reaction to the death of a loved one, poverty, discrimination, sometimes soldiers at war.

Closed Thread

Thread Information