AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: rate it

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 8.57%

1 2.86%

2 5.71%

3 8.57%

2 5.71%

24 68.57%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Full Metal Panic!

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Full Metal Panic!

Type: Television Series
    Genre: Action/Mecha

Plot Synopsis: Souske Sagara is a special military agent sent to protect a high schooler, Kaname Chidori. If life isn't hard enough for Souske, he has to go to high school with her! It's hard to for Souske to get used to live as a normal Japanese student, and if that wasn't enough, Kaname is a raging banshee! Still, Souske risks his life to protect her from terrorists, it's his duty afterall.

Story:

I found this story to be pretty intense, and quite original. There are no things unexplained in the show. I've never been into the whole robot genre, but this anime is quite different. When you think one thing, it happens to be another. It's also pretty cool that the captain is a woman. You don't really see female captains in the military.

Score: 10/10

Characters:

Very interesting. Instead of having Kaname be a frail little girl, she's a beast. The way she handles herself is a lot different than usual anime girls. I just wish that sometimes she could save herself. Still, she's incredibly intelligent, and has an interesting personality that I can realte to.
    Souske Sagara is also quite interesting. He uses such long words! He's very different from the other high schoolers. He has a very serious attitude, and almost doesn't understand anything normal... almost to a fault. I honestly wish he wasn't so oblivious. It's kind of makes him look stupid. Other than he's quite a character.
    The other characters are also very vivacious. They're all so happy! But I don't mind. The military isn't too jumpy... well, expect Kurz Weber.

Score: 9.5/10
    Rounded Score: 10/10

Art/Animation:

Beautiful. The shading was wonderful, and the eyes weren't too big! I've always thought that mechas were hard to draw, but FMP makes it look easy. I was astounded to see such colorful art. Even the places that were supposed to be ugly were beautiful. The characters were detailed, and enviroments were aswell.

Score: 10/10

Voice Acting/ Music:

The voices work well for the characters. I find some of the voices annoying, but that's because of the character. Scruffy men, have deep voices. Girls... well, they have girly voices. I still like it though.
    The music... bleh! There was practically none! The sound affects was alot louder than the music. I completley forgot there was music. This was probably my least favorite thing about this anime. I actually like anime music too.

Score: 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10
    Rounded: 10/10

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Junior Member Sizu-chan is just really nice Sizu-chan is just really nice Sizu-chan is just really nice Sizu-chan is just really nice Sizu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 10:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Story: 8.5/10
    Good story. There were quite a few fightingscenes - and I'm not very fond of that - and they were cool. And even though there were many fights, they weren't exactly the same, so it wasn't boring.

Characters: 9/10
    Also good characters. It's really nice to see women taking over.. lol ;P The bad guys were really bad guys, so when they were attacked, you didn't feel like 'awhh.. he didn't have a good childhood, no school etc. maybe he shouldn't be caught'.

Art/Animation: 9.5/10
    The part I'm not good at rating.. well, in my view there are just ugly animes and beautiful animes. This one was a beautiful one. The colours weren't fading, the lines weren't too thick, the people looked like people and somehow.. it was just right. I could imagine being there.

Voice Acting/ Music: 10/10
    Oeh, I loved the voices. I don't know, but most voices I hear are ok. These ones were a bit more than ok. The voices matched the personalities.

Overall: 9/10
    Rounded: 9/10

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information