AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heya People of Anime Forum!

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Heya People of Anime Forum!

I have been using chat as a guest for the last week so I thought it was high time I registered!

I'm new to anime, and I hope this site will help in introducing me to it.

Thanks,

Sayoran ^_^

Senior Member Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor is infamous around these parts Raptor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 09:28 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AnimeForum!!! I know you'll have a great time here!!!
    Random Stuff and My AF Family in my Journal....Come and take a look.....

Sig Made by Nespa.....

Sig Made by J.A.G......

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help just ask. TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Ayokins!*tacklehugbites* o.o Hello deah and Welcome XD..see you around..on chat...on chat.. yeah thats it XD. Ha i've been here longer*sticks her tongue out*

Ciao deah^__^

Sasaki Friend xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning is a jewel in the rough xiaxtuxning's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

i been in dis site for along time n i dont no how to do anything....but i getting the hand of it
    Family

lil bro(xieshunnuan)

friend(philmaster628)

my babi grl(down bellow)

would sumone get me a good rep?.?

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ooh, hallo and welcome. It's much easier to chat when you have a consistent user name.

Have fun and I'll see you around

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hi

Hello and welcome to AF. Yeah you can learn some things here. Well have fun and follow the rules.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

~*Daydreaming*~ Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^
    and you can pm me anytime if you ever need any help or something.

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

welcome and enjoy!
    feel free the PM me!

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

yo.
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Welcome! I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself on the forums. If you need me for anything I'd be oblidged to listen. hee! ^^
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome Sayoran!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci is infamous around these parts Fibanacci's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:38 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to anime. I hope you like it here a lot. Good luck.

Moo! - Cows are cool! Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Demented_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

Hello welcome to animeforum and have fun
    Read the rules and follow them.

Signature and Avatar by: Trinity Muse

The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage.- J. Jacques

i cant do cartwheels poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy is a glorious beacon of light poppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2006 03:59 PM
    Threads

heya new person
    be happy
    post often
    live long
    samurai deeper kyo!!!

i love it so much!

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Ah, Yes, Welcome to Anime forum. Hope to meet your aquaitance, and such, enjoy posting, chatting, blah blah blah, Enjoy the form. ^^;

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

hi n welcome to anime forum
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Member blackcat-meow is on a distinguished road blackcat-meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

hiya there! welcome n_n i am not new ive been her for awhile now....u can say iam addicted..heh i hope u injoy it here as much as i do

kite and daisuke n_n

Senior Member chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

welcome! hope you enjoy here in AF!! ahehehehehe

Chohakkaiz_baby09
    "do not persuade someone to like you instead let them"
    "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what women needed"
    "what are you saying? you're beautiful in every way"
    www.fanfiction.net

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect will become famous soon enough The_Azn_Effect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:17 PM
    Threads

Post Wazap

Welcome to Anime Globe, I was a guest user for 2 weeks + before I joined this year. It's fun posting and makin' new friends. Hope u do well and learn quickly. Pz Out:

The_Azn_Effect has left the forum.h34r:
    ~Kingdom Hearts II Ninja Mickey~

Like that don't ya!

Tha Family

Anime Fan, of many Animes. No need to paste them all. This is my sig. it's not big. Just what you see is what i just want to do. No time for fancy sig.

The_Azn_Effect

The Boss Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Welcome to anime. I hope you like it here and enjoy your stay. I hope you meet a lot of people here and have a great time on anime. Good luck.

Junior Member niele_wahine01 is on a distinguished road niele_wahine01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2006 07:16 PM
    Threads

welcome to anime forum...hope you have fun here.

Thank you Rikkiu58505 and Crazy Chicken for making this sig

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hello and welcome to AF.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Ha! ^_____^ Welcome Sayoran-san! Noobie =P!
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information