AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How would you rate Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll

4 2.45%

0 0%

0 0%

5 3.07%

3 1.84%

1 0.61%

10 6.13%

25 15.34%

31 19.02%

84 51.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [TV series/movies] Neon Genesis Evangelion

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Story: 10/10
    NGE's story is complex and makes you watch it a couple of times before u actually get it, which is what i like . Though i think Baccano!'s story line is a bit more complex than NGE's.

Animation: 10/10
    It was clean, awsome designs for the angels and robots, but the char design was a little dry for me, but still 10.

Audio: 9/10
    Great opening ending is meh, voice acting isnt the best but still good.

Overall:10/10
    One of the coolest animes ive ever seen, its hard to find something that compares to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Member vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2011 09:51 PM
    Threads

Story: 9.5/10
    This has to be the best story I've ever seen. It starts out quick and does not slow down much. I cannot think of any filler that I saw here since every part is extremely important. This series is overflowing with symbolism to the point where it sometimes becomes too much. The loss of one half of a point is due to episodes 25 and 26 of the original since they seem rather pointless. They should have just made End of Evangelion and used those episodes. 25 and 26 explain some of the things that have been going on in the characters' minds, but EoE does this better. It is strange to see this series go from loads of symbolism that keeps the viewers guessing to boringly explaining how the characters feel. I know how they feel. I want to know how everything turns out instead. EoE almost does this, but ends too quickly to answer all of the questions.

Characters: 10/10
    I don't think I've ever grown so attached to any fictional character as much as I grew attached to some of the ones here. Misato is one of the most likable characters I have ever seen and I don't think I have ever cared so much about the fate of a fictional person. Some people say they hate Shinji, but I feel really bad for him. I felt his sadness in that lonely elevator scene in EoE.

Animation: 10/10
    The angels are awesome and so are the EVAs. The emotions of the characters are easy to see and some of the angel battles are incredibly gruesome. Job well done depicting the human suffering.

Audio: 9/10
    No problems here. Really good acting (English, dubbed). The American voice actors obviously spent a lot of time trying to translate this correctly, but they admit that some of it may be lost in translation due to the inherent limitations of cross-lingual interpretation.

Overall:10/10
    I have never seen a show that has had such an impact on me. One Saikano and one Barefoot Gen later, I still can't get over it.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: [TV series/movies] Neon Genesis Evangelion

story 6/10,characters 9.5/10,animation 10/10 audio 10/10 and overall 10/10
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information